剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I know these people because they're my extended family.
我了解这些人 因为我们是个大家庭
I guess I shouldn't expect you to understand.
我想我本不该指望你会理解
Actually, I do.
其实我理解
When my mother abandoned us,
在我妈妈抛弃我们之后
my dad couldn't sleep in our house anymore.
我爸爸在家里没睡过安稳觉
So he moved us into the penthouse of the Blake,
所以我们搬到了布莱克家的阁楼
and we never left.
然后一直住在那
Nothing like being a guest in your own home.
没什么比在自己家找不到归属感更难受
Let me take you out tonight.
今晚跟我约会吧
There's a party here, then after maybe we can...
有个派对 那之后我们可以
Some other night?
又像以前那样
I have a meeting I can't miss. In fact...
我有个必须要开的会 其实
Oh, my god. I didn't realize the time.
天啊 时间过得好快
I'm gonna get my coat.
我得走了
I'll call you tomorrow.
明天打给你
Okay, you have to try a Shishito pepper.
你得试试师士通的辣椒粉
Absolutely not.
绝对不要
My mouth is still on fire from the spicy tuna roll.
我现在还被辣金枪鱼卷烧得不行呢
Now please pour me some tea before I literally start to cry.
在我辣哭之前快给我茶
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
Look, I'm sorry that
我对以前的事
I've been how I've been.
很抱歉
I just--I've spent the last three years
用三年时间记恨 埋怨你
blaming you for where I thought you put me.
让我入狱
And now here you are somewhere else that I put you.
我让你不是以前的那样了
Is that a problem?
有什么问题吗
No, actually.
当然没有
I'm beginning to think I'm supposed to be here.
我开始考虑我应该留在这儿
How's everybody doing?
你们好吗
I should get going.
我要走了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Leaving.
离开
What is it gonna take
要怎么样你才明白
for you to see this is a dangerous situation?
现在这样很危险
What is it gonna take for you to see it isn't?
要怎么样你才明白这不危险
We're not dating, so if it's all the same,
我们没有约会 如果你还说老一套的话
I don't need your permission or protection.
要明白我不需要你的许可和保护
Look, Dan,
听着 丹
I know you're just looking out for Serena,
我知道你是关心瑟琳娜
and I understand your concern. I do.
我完全理解你的顾虑 真的
But you have nothing to worry about.
但你没什么好担心的
I swear.
我保证
Watch out, lonely boy.
当心了 寂♥寞♥男♥孩
Your new roommate's moving in fast,
尽管你的新室友闪电迁入
but you're the one who's going to have to unpack his lies.
但你是唯一可以拆破他谎言的人
Raina's remarkable.
瑞娜很优秀
I've honestly never been with a girl
我从没见过任何一个女孩儿
who understands me like she does.
这么了解我
No, today was just hard because I was showing her the palace.
不 今天很难捱 我要带她参观酒店
I know pretty soon it's all gonna be gone.
而且我知道酒店就快不是我的了
It's the one place that still feels like home.
可如今这是我唯一的家
I thought Raina would understand that.
我想瑞娜会理解的
No, I am so sorry, Epperly.
不 艾柏利 我真的很抱歉
I really thought that you and Nate would hit it off.
我真的认为你和内特会来电
No, of course it's not you.
不 当然不是你的问题
No, don't blame yourself.
不要责怪你自己
He said he thought you were beautiful.
他说他觉得你很漂亮
He's just coming off a really crazy relationship, you know?
他刚结束了一段很不着调的感情
No, I know. He's as smart
我知道 他人又聪明
as he handsome, isn't he?
长的又帅 对吧
Don't push it. Wrap it up.
别操之过急 弥补过来就行
Oh. Okay. Well, I'll see you back at work, Epperly
好吧 一会儿单位见 艾柏利
Hey. I'll walk you to your car.
走吧 我送你上车
Thanks.
谢谢
You know, I think I might like to see this place at night.
我今晚还想来这里
Honestly, it's your loss, Archibald.
说实话 这次你可亏大了 阿齐布尔德
Okay, so maybe I was too quick to say no about Epperly.
好吧 也许我不该那么快就拒绝艾柏利
But there's no harm in hanging out with her
但现在约她一起参加宴会
at the party now, is there?
也没什么不妥 对吧
No harm at all
当然
Hey, Serena. Look, I gotta run. I'll see you tonight, okay? Bye.
瑟琳娜 我得走了 晚上见 拜
You're at home during the day with Nate? Do I smell a scheme?
你和内特在家待了一天吗 又搞啥阴谋了
No, I'm just grabbing a quick bite
哪有 我正要去吃点东西
and a change of clothes for the party.
然后换个衣服去参加派对
And you're not coming from school, are you?
你不是从学校来的吧
No. I saw Ben.
不是 我刚和本见了面
He called me, and we had lunch,
他先给我打的电♥话♥ 我们一起吃的午饭
and... I don't know.
我也不知道咋说
I think there really might be something there.
我总觉得我们俩之间还没完
Am I crazy? Please don't say "yes."
我是不是疯了 别告诉我这是真的
Bad boys have never really been your thing,
坏男孩根本不是你的菜
but damaged outsiders are a definite weakness.
而你控的就是那些受到过伤害的外人
What do you mean?
你想说什么
He's from a different social class.
他和我们的社会地位不同
Your mother hates him.
而且你妈也不喜欢他
He hates your mother.
他也不喜欢你妈
He's living in a loft in Dumbo.
他现在还住在当波区的一个阁楼里
I knew Ben before I ever met Dan.
我认识本比认识丹还早呢
Not my point.
我不是这个意思
Just ask yourself this
你扪心自问
is it Ben or the idea of him?
你到底是喜欢本 还是你臆想出来的他
Taking off. I'll see you later.
我先走了 一会儿见
Hey, uh, glasses -- middle shelf
那个 杯子在架子的中层
Salad plates -- bottom shelf.
色拉盘在底层
That's the way it's been my entire life,
我习惯了这么摆放
which is how long I've lived here... with my family.
我们家住在这的时候 就这么摆放了
Listen, man, I know you're not too thrilled
哥们 我知道我住在这儿
to have me staying here
让你非常不舒服
Picking up on that, huh?
你感觉到了
Little bit.
有点
Look, when your dad offered me a place to stay,
你♥爸♥爸让我住这儿的时候
I had no idea that you were living here.
我根本不知道你也住在这儿
If you want me gone, don't rattle dishes.
如果你想让我走 不需要摔碗啥的
Just tell me.
直说就行
I never meant for Juliet to do what she did.
茱丽叶所做的事情根本不是我的本意
I've even told her to give me some space.
我甚至还让她少管闲事
Well, maybe you should tell her again.
你应该再告诉她一遍
I saw she called you.
我看见她给你打电♥话♥了
Because it's my mom's birthday.
因为今天是我母亲的生日
That's the only reason. Like it or not,
就是这样的 不管喜欢不喜欢
they're the only family I have. I'm not gonna lose them.
她们都是我唯一的家人 我不想失去她们
But it's okay for Serena to lose hers?
那瑟琳娜就不在乎失去她的家人吗
She's already cutting herself off
她现在为了之前发生的事情
from her mother and Eric over what happened.
已经和她妈还有艾瑞克都不来往了
If you really cared about her, you wouldn't make her choose
如果你真的在乎她 你就不会逼她
between you or them.
在你和她家人之间二选一
Yeah, 'cause that's what you did when you guys were together
这是你们俩在一起的时候 你做的事情吧
Are you saying you guys are together now?
那你的意思是你们俩现在好上了
That's her, isn't it?
是她打来的吧
Hey.
你好
Hey. So I know it's last minute,
我知道现在说有点晚了
but I was wondering if you wanted
但我还是想问下
to come with me to the "W" Party tonight.
你愿不愿意和我一起参加今晚的《W》派对
Party? Tonight?
派对 今天晚上吗
You know, if you'd asked me an hour ago,
如果你一小时前问我
I would've said that's not such a good idea.
我想我可能不会答应
But, uh... You know what? I'm in.
但现在 我跟你一起去
Great. I can't wait to see you.
那好 等不及见你啦
Great news. Nate is coming to the kickoff party tonight...
好消息 内特今晚要去那个超赞的派对
and he's very excited to see you.
他非常想见你
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表