剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
What are you doing here?
你在这儿做什么
I'm a volunteer. I worked the event last year.
我是志愿者 我去年也为工作
What are you doing here?
你来这儿做什么
Nathaniel, thank you for getting here so fast.
内特尼尔 你这么快就来了真是太好了
I was hoping you could look at Charles' papers
我希望你能看一下查尔斯的账单
and see if there was anything that you might find that I haven't.
看看能不能发现一些我没发现的端倪
But steer clear of Rufus, okay?
但别让鲁弗斯看到 好吗
Okay.
好
Blair, come meet Lou Doillon.
布莱尔 这是露· 杜瓦隆
Bonjour.
你好
Bonjour. Hey, maybe you could ask Lou Doillon
你好 你可以让露· 杜瓦隆
to be your new best friend, because I'm done.
做你最好的朋友 我退出
Have fun on my date.
和我的男伴玩得开心
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Can I get your name?
能告诉我您的名字吗
No.
不行
Oh, god. This is not good.
天啊 这可不好
Georgina. To what do we owe the pleasure?
乔治娜 何等荣幸你能大驾光临
You have 15 seconds to top me off or you're fired.
你有十五秒时间赶走我 否则没机会了
Ahem, Georgina, maybe you should come with me.
乔治娜 你跟我过来一下
That's sweet, Archibald, but I don't like vanilla.
真好 阿齐布尔德 但我不喜欢
Does Dan know you're here?
丹知道你在这儿吗
Why would Dan know?
为什么丹要知道
Hello, Dan.
你好 丹
Hey, uh, I'm--I'm at home, and you guys aren't here.
嘿 我在家 但你们都没在
What, you go on a walk without me?
怎么 你们出去不叫我吗
Yes, we did, all the way across the bridge.
是的 我们在大桥那儿逛了一圈
Georgina, don't do this.
乔治娜 别这样
What? W-why?
什么 为什么
I just thought it was time everyone met.
我只是觉得是时候告诉大家了
Would you like to talk to your dad?
你想和你♥爸♥爸谈谈吗
Rufus, Dan's on the phone. He'd like to speak with you.
鲁弗斯 是丹 他找你
Dad, I am so sorry. I-I wanted to tell you.
爸爸 对不起 我本想告诉你的
I just--I-I didn't know how.
我 我只是不知道该怎么说
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
Whose baby is that?
那是谁的孩子
Here you go, grandpa.
现在知道了吧 爷爷
Oh, god.
天啊
This is Milo Humphrey, your grandson.
这是米罗·汉弗瑞 你的孙子
Daniel?
丹尼尔
Dan?
丹
Spotted--Georgina Sparks, a stroller,
现场播报 乔治娜·斯帕克斯 得逞了
and Dan's dad with a scowl.
而丹的爸爸则愁容满面
I think he's on his way.
我想他在路上呢
Looks like lonely boy has a baby boy.
看来孤单男孩再也不孤单了
Meredith, I am so sorry about this.
梅瑞狄斯 我很抱歉
Please apologize to everyone at "Vogue."
请代我向《时尚》的同仁们致歉
Um, unfortunately, something has come up.
虽然发生了一些事情
But Eleanor has said she's more than happy
但是埃莉诺会非常开心
to continue the party at her place.
在她家继续这场派对
And we've got a little one there as well.
我们已经有个小家伙在那儿了
Absolutely adorable thing. You'll love her.
非常可爱 你绝对会喜欢她的
What's going on?
怎么回事
Why does Georgina Sparks have a baby?
为什么乔治娜·斯帕克斯说她有孩子了
We are still trying to figure that out. I'll keep you posted.
我们还没搞清楚 我会随时告诉你的
Okay. Bye.
好 再见
Meredith. Hello, Nathaniel.
梅瑞狄斯 你好 内特尼尔
I wanna take you to...
我想带你去...
Who could've seen this coming?
都有谁看到了
Have you met Georgina?
你见过乔治娜了吗
Good point. Where is she?
说对了 她在哪儿
She...
她
Please tell me
摆脱告诉我
this is just another one of her ridiculous schemes.
这只是她另一个可笑的阴谋
Dad...
爸爸
Why don't you, um, talk in Serena's room?
不如在瑟琳娜的房♥间里说吧
Sorry all the drama ruined your luncheon today.
抱歉这桩事毁了你今天的午宴
That's okay.
没关系
Well, in case you're wondering,
如果你想知道的话
my life's been pretty drama-free these days.
其实最近我的生活平淡无奇
Uh, hello?
你好
Pardon the interruption, Mr. Archibald,
阿齐布尔德先生 打扰您一下
but there's an emergency in your suite.
但您的套房♥里出了些紧急状况
What kind of an emergency?
什么紧急状况
Hey, there you are. What's wrong?
你在这儿啊 怎么了
You can have the left bank, okay? But I want the right.
你尽管享用左岸吧 但右岸是我的
Every cleavage-baring blouson and cute bartender is yours.
所有性感的罩衫 可爱的酒保都是你的
But I want a dress from Dior
但是我想要迪奥的连衣裙
and I want a date with a royal.
还有和王室成员的约会
And I wanna go to school.
我想在以后的三年里
And take classes and have friends
不受你的影响
without living in your shadow for the next three years.
去上学 上课 交朋友
You heard about Columbia.
你知道哥伦比亚的事了
Do you wanna hold him?
你想留住他吗
Look, I-I wasn't expecting this introduction either.
我也没想过要以这种方式来介绍他
You didn't have to spring it on us like this.
你不该这样唐突地把事情全盘托出
I know I have a flair for the dramatic.
我知道我经常带来意外
But I didn't know what else to do.
但我不知道该怎么做
Dan wasn't telling you, and you had to know.
丹没有告诉你 但你必须知道
At least now everybody's talking.
至少现在所有人都在谈论这件事
Oh, please. You're enjoying this.
拜托 你还挺幸灾乐祸的
I know you think I'm crazy, that I'm a schemer and a liar
我知道你认为我是个疯子 阴谋家
and pathologically selfish, and--and that's true.
骗子 病态的自私 确实如此
Or it was,
或者说曾经如此
till Milo was born.
直到米罗出生
I understand if you hate me.
我理解你讨厌我
Please don't hate my son.
但请不要讨厌我的儿子
He deserves to have a good family,
他应该有个好的家庭
and no one has more love than you or Rufus.
没有人比你和鲁弗斯更有爱心了
Lily, Dan hasn't done a paternity test.
莉莉 丹没做亲子鉴定
It might not be his kid.
这可能不是他的孩子
Is this true, Georgina?
是真的吗 乔治娜
You're right, rufus.
是的 鲁弗斯
Dan did not do the paternity test,
丹没有做亲子鉴定
But I did.
但是我做了
I wanted you to love Milo because you wanted to,
我希望你发自内心的爱米罗
not because you had to.
而不是出于无奈
But... If it's come to this, then so be it.
但是 如果只能如此 那也没办法了
This--this says I'm the father.
这上面说我是父亲
Well, no offense if I don't take your word for it.
无意冒犯 但我不相信你
Blair, I'm sorry. I know you wanna do your own thing.
布莱尔 对不起 我知道你想过自己的生活
But Columbia isn't yours.
但是哥伦比亚不是你的
My dad went to med school there.
我父亲当年就是上的那里的医学院
He encouraged me to apply. And I wanna go to college,
他鼓励我报的 我也想去上大学
but I don't wanna leave the city.
但我不想离开这个城市
I wanna be with my family and my friends.
我想和我的亲人 我的朋友们在一起
I-I wanna be with you.
我想和你在一起
Oh, lucky me!
真感人啊
I love how it never has occurred to you
难以置信 你从来没想过
that someone might not wanna see you every single day.
也许某人不愿意每天都见到你
"Someone," Sure.
某人的话 确实有过
Probably lots of people, but not my best friend.
可能会有很多人 但不该是我最好的朋友
I need a chance to succeed on my own.
我需要一个机会来证明自己
I wanna be myself, where I belong.
我想在属于我的地方 做自己
Last year, first with N.Y.U.
去年 开始是纽约大学
And then Chuck--
然后是恰克
it was the worst year of my life.
这是我过过的最糟糕的一年
Yeah, well, my last year was pretty awful, too.
去年我也过得相当糟糕
I-I-I fell for a married man, got in a major car accident.
我爱上一个已婚男人 陷入了一场车祸
I fought with my mother so much I was basically homeless.
我和我妈妈决裂 以至无家可归
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表