剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Good luck.
祝你好运吧
During the holidays,
节日期间
we call customary patterns of behavior tradition.
我们把行动上的习惯称作传统
And like any pattern, once established,
而像其他所有的惯例一样 一旦建立
they are not easily broken.
他们就很难被打破
Right on time.
很守时啊
I like that.
欣赏你这点
You couldn't have waited till tomorrow?
你都不能等到明天吗
No, I couldn't.
等不及了
I assume this will be enough to protect my daughter's history.
这些足够保住我女儿过去的秘密了
Like we talked about last week,
正如我们上周谈的
as long as the check arrives every month,
只要每月按时收到支票
the past stays in the past.
往事便不会再提
Oh, and...
还有...
I heard about Serena.
我听说瑟琳娜的事了
I am so, so sorry.
非常遗憾
At least she's getting the help that she needs.
不过至少她得到了应得的帮助
I'm a firm believer in people facing what they've done.
我坚信罪有应得这句话
Happy thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
Other times, we convince ourselves
而另一些时候 我们设法使自己相信
we can start new traditions...
我们能开创新的传统
Really nice seeing your mother up here after all this time.
很高兴能看到你母亲最后终于来这儿了
Yeah.
是啊
Just in time, too, right?
也够及时的 不是吗
Just in time for what?
什么及时
Your father's parole.
你父亲的保释啊
He was talking about how much it'll mean to the parole board
他和假释委员会谈要保释出去
to hear who he's going home to.
得花多少钱
And with your mom by his side, I'm sure he'll get out.
有你母亲在一旁 就容易多了吧
Yeah.
恩
Thanks. I'll see you later.
谢谢你 一会见
Only to realize it wouldn't be a tradition if it changed.
而最终才知晓 历经改变后 传统已不在
I didn't order anything.
我没点任何东西
永远的 B
我们做不了朋友并不意味着我们不是
祝你这次还能侥幸糊弄过去
我把所有事情都告诉布莱尔了
Mom?
妈妈
Hey, it's me.
是我
I think I'm gonna come home after all.
我还是决定要回去
Can you pick me up? I'm gonna take the last train.
你能来接我吗 我乘末班车回去
Hey. Did you find what you needed?
嘿 找到需要的东西了吗
Yes.
恩
Other times,
另一些时候
ever things we never realized were traditions
那些我们从未想过是传统的东西
can become one.
往往会变成传统
Whatever happens from here on out,
今后不管发生什么事情
we'll handle it together, okay?
我们都一起面对 好吗
But the best kinds of traditions
然而最好的
are the ones that bring people together,
是那些能让人们相互依偎的传统
even under the most unlikely of circumstances.
即使出现在最不可能的环境之中
Vanessa?
瓦内萨吗
Oh. Blair.
原来是布莱尔
I owe you an apology.
我欠你一个抱歉
Juliet may have been behind Serena's overdose,
瑟琳娜磕药过量事件可能是茱丽叶策划的
and I have no intention of letting it go unavenged.
有仇不报可不是我的风格
I need your help to find her and extract a confession.
我要你帮我找到她然后一起逼供
Are you in?
怎么样
Aren't I about the last person you'd want helping you?
难道我不是你最不想找的人吗
You love serena, don't you?
你爱着瑟琳娜不是吗
So we have something in common.
所以我们还是有共同点的
What do you say we find that bitch
我们一起找到那个臭婆娘
and get his little friend here justice?
然后伸张正义替天行道怎么样
Come together right now.
联手吧 就是现在
X.O.X.O., gossip girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表