剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Imagine that.
可以想像
I know Benedikt Taschen personally.
我认识贝内迪克特·塔森
Of course you do.
你当然认识
I'd be happy to call him, see if I can get the ladies
我很乐意给他打个电♥话♥ 看我是否有机会
back in the book.
让女士们重回书中
Eric, what do you say?
艾瑞克 你怎么想
Uh, well, I-I think that mom would really like that.
我觉得妈妈会很愿意
Fine. Might as well try.
好吧 不妨试试
Great.
太好了
Thanks.
谢谢
I think the last time I saw you, I was 6.
我上次见到你时才六岁
You met up with us in the keys on Claus' boat.
我们在克劳斯的船上碰到了
Um, I think they call that a yacht.
我想他们称它为游艇
Didn't it have an elevator in it?
里面不是还有一座电梯吗
Yeah, which apparently was enough to make your mom decide
是的 这显然是你母亲决定
to never let you see us again.
再也不让你见我们的原因
Well, she thinks your world's toxic.
她觉得你们的世界是有污毒的
If I'm exposed, I'll catch it.
如果不受保护 我会被沾染恶习
Oh, well, we may not be perfect,
我们也许不是那么完美
But comparing us to the plague is a little extreme.
但比起瘟疫来我们算不了什么
Okay. So you and your brother didn't both end up
好吧 那你和你弟弟
going to a mental institution?
都没去过康复中心是吧
And your dad didn't give your mom fake cancer?
你父亲没造谣过你母亲得了癌症是吧
And your mom didn't send an innocent man to prison
你母亲没把一个无辜的人送进监狱是吧
just to get you back into private school.
一切只为把你送进私立学校
Yeah, maybe when you put it that way,
是的 如果按照你的说法
We should be quarantined.
我们的确该被隔离了
No.
不
I'm sorry. That's my mom talking.
对不起 这都是我妈妈说的话
I've grown up so alone, that I...
我一个人独自长大 我...
I wanted to see what she's been hiding from me
我想看看这些年
all these years.
她都向我隐瞒了些什么
Okay. Well, I'm not letting you go home
好吧 不和我待一天
until you spend a day with me.
我是不会让你回家的
Let me show you this world, and you can decide for yourself
我带你转转 你可以自己决定
what you think of it. We'll start with Barneys
你自己的看法 我们从巴尼百货商店转起吧
and then work our way back to intermix.
然后再去Intermix[高级女装品牌]逛逛
I'm sorry, Lil.
很抱歉 莉莉
I didn't realize how important this portrait was to you.
我不知道这本画册对你这么重要
Whatcha looking at?
你在看什么呢
Well, I just figured if I can't take a new photo,
我只是在想 如果我不能照新的照片
I could distract myself with old ones, that's all.
不妨转移注意力去看看老照片 说完了
Remember that?
还记得那张吗
My... God.
天啊
We were gonna audition to be "Solid Gold" dancers.
我们当时打算去"纯金"[舞剧系列]试演舞者
And then we went looking for halter tops
然后我们去找了露背装
that looked like the girl in the "Cherry pie" video.
就像"樱桃饼"录像里的女孩
Yeah And all we could find were these gold unitards.
没错 结果我们找到的只是些金色的弹力紧身衣
Oh, how'd our dance go? It was like...
怎么跳来着 这样
This was our audition. This was our audition.
这是我们的劲舞团 这是我们的劲舞团
Right, right. Imagine, in halter tops. Okay.
没错 没错 想象一下 穿着露背装
No.
不
Oh, you know what? Who needs Taschen
你知道吗 干嘛需要塔森出版社呢
when we can take our own family photo?
我们完全可以做自己的家庭相册
But we need the unitards.
但我们需要弹力紧身衣
Yes.
没错
Let's go. Let's go.
我们走 我们走
Kat Orth is being shot with her six maiden nieces,
凯特·奥尔特和她六个小侄女照相
and Chuck Bass will be shot by himself.
恰克·拜斯会独自♥拍♥照
All by himself? He has an uncle.
全都是独照吗 他还有个叔叔呢
Nope. Chuck Bass is representing his family all alone.
不 恰克·拜斯一人代表他全家
The Suttons are next.
下一个是萨顿家族
They want to be shot with their English Setters.
他们想和他们的英国赛特犬照
The Setters are better-looking than the Suttons.
赛特犬要比塞顿好看多了
Aw, but they love each other anyway,
但他们彼此欣赏
Just proving that everyone has their soul mate.
只为证明了大家都有各自的灵魂伴侣
Yeah, did you join a cult in Bali?
你参加了巴厘岛的祭仪吗
Oh, come on, Blair. I know you believe in true love, too.
得了吧 布莱尔 我知道你也相信真爱
Well, I did recently have a moment of perspective myself,
我自己最近有一个瞬间的想法
but thankfully, I didn't have to go to an ashram to have it.
但幸亏我不必去靠修行来领悟
What happened?
发生什么事了
I kissed someone,
我吻了一个人
and it was truly a life-changing experience.
而这真是一次转变生活的经历
Do tell.
说说看呗
I just did. That was it.
反正我吻了 说完了
But the point is, that one kiss changed me.
但问题的关键是 那个吻改变了我
Fut-the-wuck is she doing here?
她在这做什么
How dare you show your face here?
你怎么还有脸出现在这里
Oh, well, hello to you, too, Blair.
哦 你好啊 布莱尔
I'm a camera assistant. The job was posted at N.Y.U.
我是摄影师助理 纽约大学帖了工作启事
I didn't know Serena's family was coming until I arrived,
我来了才知道瑟琳娜的家人也都来了
and no, I'm not leaving.
但我不会就此离开的
Oh, my god.
天啊
Wow, that dress is incredible.
这连衣裙好美
It would look great on you.
你穿上一定很好看
Uh, yeah, except for it costs
是啊 但价格
as much as all the stuff we got today put together,
是我们今天买♥♥的所有东西的总和
So I can't accept that.
我可买♥♥不起
Well... You can accept this.
你可以接受这个
It's a family heirloom,
这是家族传家宝
so it's just as much yours as it is mine anyway.
我戴和你戴都一样珍贵
Serena...
瑟琳娜
Thank you...
谢谢你
For everything.
为了所有的一切
Oh, my god. I can't believe we found them.
天啊 不敢相信我们找到它们了
You might be upper east side blue blood,
你也许有东上区的贵族血统
and I might be Florida Bohemian, but at bottom,
而我可能只是佛罗里达波西米亚人 但实际上
the Rhodes sisters are still badasses from the valley.
"贵族"姐♥妹♥们♥只不过是来自山谷的坏蛋
Rufus! Yeah, we found leg warmers.
鲁弗斯 是的 我们找到了暖腿袜套
No, I'm not drunk. Although...
不 我没喝醉 尽管
Yes!
太棒了
oh, that's wonderful. You're kidding!
哦 那太好了 你在开玩笑吧
Okay, we'll be right home.
好的 我们这就回家
The photo shoot's back on.
摄影师回来了
Should we go back and buy something for everyone?
我们应该给大家都买♥♥点东西吗
Mom in a unitard. Awesome.
妈妈穿着弹力紧身衣 酷毙了
I love it!
我喜欢这样
Serena? Charlie?
瑟琳娜 查莉
I can explain.
我能解释
Hey, Chuck, uh, what-- what are you doing here?
恰克 你来这有何贵干
May I come in?
我能进来吗
Yeah.
当然
I've learned some information about my past
我获得我旧爱的一些消息
That's making me reconsider my future--
这让我不得不重新考虑我的未来
My future with Blair.
我和布莱尔的未来
However,
然而
my intel indicates that she's seeing someone else.
据知情人士透露她在和别人约会
What's that got to do with me?
这又和我有什么关系
I think it could be someone at "W."
我觉得可能是她在W工作时认识的
Didn't you work there?
你不是也在那儿工作过
Uh... Yeah. For one day.
没错 不过只上了一天的班
Did you notice her talking to anyone?
你注意到她和谁讲过什么话
Whoever she kissed seems to have had an effect--
她亲吻的那个人似乎影响她不少
"Life-changing" were the words she used.
"人生的蜕变" 原引她的话
Uh, well... A life-changing kiss
一吻改变一生
might not be something you wanna mess with.
这可不是你想掺和就能掺和的
What are you trying to say, Humphrey?
你想说什么 汉弗瑞
With you,
和你在一起
she was always caught up in schemes and takedowns,
她一直都重复着你争我斗的恋爱模式
but that's not-- that's not really her.
她的本性不是如此的
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表