剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
My mom's filing for divorce.
我妈妈提出离婚申请了
I'd love the chance to talk to her
我希望能有机会和她谈谈
so she could see for herself just how much I've changed.
让她亲眼看到我已改变了许多
I should hear your father out.
我应该先听听你父亲的想法
Really nice seeing your mother up here after all this time.
很高兴看到你母亲终于来这了
Yeah.
是啊
Just in time, too, right?
来的真及时啊 对吧
Just in time for what?
什么及时
Your father's parole.
你父亲的假释啊
Serena and Colin are over.
瑟琳娜和科林已经结束了
Do not continue to jeopardize her future.
别再谋划着如何毁她前程了
If only he were the only teacher
除非科林是瑟琳娜
Serena had an inappropriate relationship with.
唯一与之乱搞过的老师
Serena's in the hospital.
瑟琳娜进了医院
Oh, my god. You drugged her? That was not part of the plan.
天啊 你给她下药了吗 这可不是原计划
Look, this isn't just about you anymore.
听着 这已经不单是你一人的事情了
I was wondering if you wanted to discuss
我想请你们商量下是否应为她的康复
a place for her recovery.
找个合适的地方
Ostroff Center.
送到康复中心吧
Your daughter wakes up alone, drugged,
你女儿醒来时孤身一人在空荡的旅馆中
in an empty motel room, and you just have her committed.
还被下药了 你只知道给她找地方关起来
Juliet may have been behind Serena's overdose.
茱丽叶可能是瑟琳娜这件事的幕后黑手
What do you say we find that bitch
我们找到那个臭婆娘后
and get us a little frontier justice?
替天行道给她点颜色看 你觉得怎样
Spotted--Dan and Blair exiting Sat Ambroeus
现场播报 丹和布莱尔二人手持着美式黑咖啡
with espresso doppio for two, but we hear it's not
走出了桑塔布柔斯[纽约餐馆] 但听说
the caffeine that's got them talking a mile a minute.
他俩这么滔滔不绝的 可不是因为咖♥啡♥因♥的作用
It's a mission.
而是为了策划任务
So Juliet dressed up like Serena
茱丽叶打扮成瑟琳娜的样子
at Saints and Sinners to destroy her relationships
来到化装舞会 打算破坏她与我和
with me and Nate.
内特之间的关系
And enlists Vanessa and Jenny to mess with me.
然后又唆使瓦内萨和珍妮来整我
Which is devious and pathetic, but let's face it,
虽说这听起来是狡诈可悲的 但说白了
around here, it's just another Saturday night.
事情发生在这里 不过是一般的周六夜生活罢了
Well, you can't show up at a masked ball and not expect
是啊 参加假面舞会 怎么也得遇到一个
at least one social-climbing doppelganger
攀援附会的二重身
to try and impersonate you.
来假扮你吧
But then, according to Jenny, Juliet posted a photo of herself
但根据珍妮的说法 茱丽叶用自♥拍♥
as Serena doing coke.
来模仿瑟琳娜嗑药
And for that, she will be judged by a higher power, but we've
这个行为的确该被更权威的力量处置 但我们
We've seen worse.
我们见识过比这更卑鄙的事
Well, I was gonna say "done worse," but yes.
我本来想说"做过"比这更卑鄙的事 但好吧
Okay, but then... Serena wakes up in a motel room
好吧 但那之后 瑟琳娜在一个汽车旅馆醒来
after almost O.D.ing.
嗑药过量后
And that is where the "Juliet express"
茱丽叶号♥特快列车就在这里
goes off the rails and heads straight for crazy town.
开过了头 横冲直撞进了疯狂都市
The next thing we know, Serena wakes up,
我们所知的下件事 就是瑟琳娜醒来后
insists she didn't go on a bender.
坚称自己没有去寻欢作乐
But then the photo shows up online,
但之后她的照片被公诸于网络
and she starts to doubt herself and checks herself into the ostroff,
她开始怀疑自己 并主动回到了康复中心
which brings us up to the present.
也就是现在的情形
The thing we need to figure out is why.
我们要搞清茱丽叶这么做的动机
I mean, Colin, Nate, Hamilton House?
为了科林 内特 还是汉密尔顿之家
None of that explains taking things so far.
这些解释不了她下手这么狠的原因
Well, as someone well-acquainted with the darker human emotions,
作为一名深谙人类情感阴暗之面的专家
let me offer my theory.
请允许我阐述独家理论
There is only one motive powerful enough to fuel
只有一件事能让她如此处心积虑
a gaslighting like this, and that is retribution.
来毁灭一个人 那就是复仇
Retribution for what?
为了什么而复仇呢
I know I've already said this,
我知道我已经说过了
but I'm really proud of you, and so is mom.
但我真的以你为荣 妈妈也是
Is that why she's here, to tell me herself?
所以她就跑这来了吗 想亲口告诉我吗
Do I even wanna know where she is?
我是不是该问问她现在人在哪呢
She and Chuck are meeting with a reporter
她和恰克去见《纽约邮报》的记者了
from "The Post" this morning, some profile on Bass Industries.
讨论一些关于拜斯集团的事情
Oh, "The Post," because they have such
《纽约邮报》啊 因为他们
award-winning business coverage.
在商界有一流的影响力吗
Oh, don't tell me you detect a whiff of OD damage control.
别说你察觉出我话里有事后紧急控制的痕迹了
Mom's classic scent brings back
妈妈的经典手段
the fondest memories of childhood.
童年最美好回忆的重现啊
I am way ahead of you there,
这个问题我早就想到过
but when I confronted her about it, she didn't deny it.
当初我去问她的时候 她也没否认
Bass industries is a family-run company,
拜斯集团是个家族企业
and like it or not, what the family does
但不管你喜欢与否 家族成员的所作所为
affects what people think about it.
是会影响外人对于企业的看法的
I know I've put her in a tough position,
我知道我让她深陷窘境
but please promise me that you'll try to keep her honest
但你要跟我保证 她要坦诚告知别人
about where I am and what's going on.
我现在的状态和事请的发展
No stories about Aunt Carol's in Miami like
别像你在这的时候那样 编什么在迈阿密
when you were here.
卡萝阿姨家的谎言
I-I am on it, although that Marlins Jersey
好的 不过巴特·拜斯在我住院时
that Bart Bass bought me that year for Christmas
作为圣诞礼物送我的马林队运动衣
would look great on you.
你穿也会很好看
Serena, Eric.
瑟琳娜 艾瑞克
So... have you made a decision?
你已经做好决定了吗
what do you mean, no visitors?
你说的禁止访客是什么意思
I don't think you realize who we are.
你不知道我们是谁吧
Who she thinks she is, is more like. Look, I'm family.
她可能有点自以为是了 听着 我是她的亲人
I'm Serena's brother, or stepbrother, technically,
我是瑟琳娜的哥哥 准确来说应该叫继兄
which I do mostly try to put out of my mind
但我很不愿意面对这事实
seeing as we dated pretty seriously--
因为我们曾经很认真的相恋过
Humphrey, they treat people in here
汉弗瑞 在这里接受治疗的病人
for less serious complexes than that.
都没你的情况这么复杂
Do you wanna get committed? I'll just call her.
你也想住进来吗 我还是给她打个电♥话♥吧
I'm sure that we're on her list.
我很确信我们在她的访客名单上
There is no list,
根本没有什么名单
And her phone is locked away in a drawer somewhere.
她的电♥话♥也锁在了抽屉里的某个角落
Look, Serena's doctor recommended
瑟琳娜的主治医生建议
that she start her treatment with 72 hours, no contact.
她的72小时疗程最好避免打扰
That includes me, my mom, and you guys.
所以也包括了我 我妈妈 和你们
No, but serena doesn't need to be here.
但瑟琳娜根本不需要在这里
Juliet was behind everything.
茱丽叶才是幕后黑手
And we have some questions for her.
我们想问她几个问题
Whatever screwy series of events got her in the front door,
无论是什么复杂的事情导致了她现在的情形
she's here now, and she's getting the help.
她已经在这了 并且在接受帮助
She's probably needed for a long time,
可能需要很长时间
So whatever you're up to, you need to do it without Serena.
所以无论你们打算做什么 都别扯上瑟琳娜
Looks like someone's gonna have a busy holiday season.
看来某人要度过一个繁忙的假期了
Well, unfortunately, they're all followed up
很遗憾的是 总是有礼节性的电♥话♥
by a polite phone call asking if your father will be attending.
打来询问我你父亲是否会出席
Or in the case of Lily's holiday party
或者像莉莉为拜斯集团办的假日聚会一样
for Bass Industries, a handwritten note
在一个小便签上亲笔写着
saying she hopes I understand.
希望我能理解她的处境
Wow, I guess I always thought the mean girls
我一直以为坏女孩儿们长大后
got a little nicer once they grew up,
结婚生子 就会变得
and had kids of their own.
和蔼可亲一点呢
Quite the opposite, I'm afraid.
恐怕正好相反吧
Yeah.
是啊
But no party is more important than family.
但是没有什么聚会比家庭更重要
Yeah. About that...
是啊 说到这件事...
Nate, what is it?
内特 怎么了
So I really appreciate
我很感激
everything you've been doing for dad, and I, you know,
你为爸爸做的每件事
wanna make sure he deserved the chance you're giving him.
我想确定他值得你这样宽容他
So I called the business manager and asked if dad had been
所以我给业务经理打了个电♥话♥ 问有没有
in contact, made any plans for when he got out.
跟爸保持联♥系♥ 他出狱后有没有安排
Please tell me he didn't book a one-way flight to the Caribbean.
别告诉我他买♥♥了去加勒比的单程机票
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表