剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
It's a pretty versatile living space.
是一间多功能的房♥间
Uh, you know, check it out if you want, but I gotta get this.
如果你想参观下就进去吧 我去开门
Hi. I figured if you were beat, we could just hang here.
我想如果你累了的话 我们可以在家里坐会儿
Actually, I was planning on standing you up.
事实上 我正打算要放你鸽子
I know you told Serena about the kiss with Blair.
我知道是你告诉瑟琳娜我和布莱尔的事
I was gonna tell you tonight to explain why I left the message.
我正想今晚向你解释为什么我发那个短♥信♥
I wasn't trying to hurt you.
我不是想伤害你
I honestly thought something must be very wrong
如果你吻了布莱尔·霍道夫的话
if you were kissing Blair Waldorf.
我绝对会以为是搞错了
And since you weren't talking to me,
而既然你不愿意跟我说
I thought you might listen to Serena.
我想你也许听了瑟琳娜的意见
Vanessa, I know we've been friends since we were little,
瓦内萨 我知道我们是青梅竹马的朋友
and we both like pierogies, and my dad really misses you,
我们都喜欢饺子 还有我爸真的很想你
but just to be clear,
但我只想说清楚
so there's no misunderstanding down the road,
这样以后就不会再有误解了
We are not friends anymore.
我们再也不是朋友了
Is everything okay?
一切都好吗
Yeah. Yeah, it is.
还好
But walk around in those shoes long enough,
但是习以为常 日久生情
and you'll discover you just might like it.
你也许会发现真的很适合
Your dad gave me these security tapes
在金伯利大厦烧毁之后
after the Kinberg building burned down
你♥爸♥爸给了我这些安保录像带
and asked me to lock them away.
让我将它们封存起来
This one's from 8:00 p.M. The night of the fire.
这是火灾当晚8点的视频
What's on it?
里面是什么
Bart, having an argument with a woman--Avery Thorpe.
巴特 和一个叫艾佛里·索普的女人在争吵
Then Avery goes into the building alone,
然后艾佛里独自走进了大厦
and Bart hurries away.
巴特慌慌张张地离开了
Okay. So?
好的 然后呢
Moments later, the building goes up in flames,
过了一会儿 整个大楼化成一片火海
and Avery Thorpe is never heard from again.
从此艾佛里·索普人间蒸发了
Just don't get too comfortable, kids,
孩子们别过得太安逸了
because you never know
因为你永远不知道
when the other shoe is going to drop.
什么时候会马失前蹄
X.O.X.O., gossip girl.
X.O.X.O 八卦天后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表