剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Dan and Nate both invited her out tonight.
丹和内特今晚都约了她
And Serena's gonna reject both of them,
而瑟琳娜要将他们玩弄于股掌之间
but only after she toys with them enough
再无情拒绝
to make them hate her, at least for tonight.
这样他们才会恨她 哪怕只是今晚而已
As much as I find K.C. personally abhorrent.
虽然我觉得K.C.这人真的很讨厌
She's right about Black and White.
但她对黑白舞会的提议很不错
It's decent rather than decadent.
这可不是颓废 简直可算高雅了
Did you have something more devious in mind?
你脑子里还有更狡猾的想法吗
Saints and Sinners has a nice feel.
圣徒与罪人的主题也不错
There is something alluring about an angel drawn to the dark side.
走向黑暗深渊的天使是很撩人的
Or a devil redeemed.
浪子回头也不错
A masquerade.
化妆舞会
Mmm, where inhibitions can't help but break free.
让激♥情♥无法抑制地释放出来
I'll let K.C. And gossip girl know.
我通知K.C.和八卦天后
How to impress Anne with your virtue?
怎样给安妮留下你纯洁的印象
I could denounce your unseemly party.
我会公然谴责这种不体面的派对
At a tasteful dinner, in front of the whole board.
在品味高雅的晚宴上 在所有董事面前
Oh, woe is me, indeed, oh, woe is me, indeed
#唉 是我 真是我#
Oh, woe is me, indeed
#唉 是我 真是我#
This really is a beautiful friendship.
这段友谊真是美好
Oh, woe is me, indeed
#唉 是我 真是我#
See, the devil got my eye
#看 恶魔蒙住了我的双眼#
My black Balenciaga will be perfect
身穿巴黎世家黑色套装公然声讨你
to publicly condemn you.
再合适不过了
I love public.
我喜欢公开场合
I love condemnation.
我喜欢声讨
I love you.
我爱你
To my heart so I can't all make it back...
#直达我的内心 我就不能再回头#
Of course, no one does black like Dior.
当然 迪奥的黑装才是王道
I appreciate the tea, Mrs. Humphrey,
谢谢您的茶 汉弗瑞夫人
but I'm not really sure why I'm here.
但我不明白我来这里的目的
Well, I knew you had a problem with Serena
我知道你曾经和瑟琳娜有些过节
when you tried to keep her out of Hamilton House,
当时你设法阻挠瑟琳娜加入汉密尔顿之家
but it's come to my attention
但我注意到
that you are also responsible for Page Six.
《第六版》的报道也与你不无关联
Yes, well, I guess that's the thing
是啊 我想
when you're not born with a silver spoon in your mouth.
对于不是口唅金汤匙出生的人来说
You wanna eat, you have to work.
只能自食其力
Yes, and it seems
是的 看起来
that you've made a career out of harassing my daughter.
你把骚扰我女儿当成一种职业了
Serena and Colin are over.
瑟琳娜和科林分手了
Do not continue to jeopardize her future.
请不要再毁她前程
I won't mention Colin's name again, I swear...
我发誓不会再提及科林的名字
If only he were the only teacher
只要他是唯一一个与瑟琳娜
Serena had an inappropriate relationship with.
有不正当关系的老师
I'm not sure what you're referring to.
我不明白你指的是什么
Oh, I'm pretty sure that you are.
我相信你心里很明白
Something like that does not go down without a parent knowing.
这种事情家长怎么可能会不知道
I mean, boarding school?
我是说 寄宿学校
Serena was a minor.
当时瑟琳娜还是未成年人
Anyway, knowing that it's a pattern...
不管怎样 要是知道这已成了惯例
might help Dean Reuther find her grounds for expulsion.
鲁瑟院长可能有更充足的开除理由了
So how much will it take for you to leave my daughter alone?
你要多少钱才肯放过我女儿
Oh, I don't know.
晕菜了
This design is brilliant, and I have nothing like it.
这件设计很棒 我没有这种类型的衣服
But that one I could wear everywhere.
但那件我去哪都能穿
How is this better than Venn Diagrams?
这怎么能比韦恩图好用
Maybe I should get both.
要不我两件都买♥♥了
I-I thought the point was to choose.
我还以为你是要来做选择的呢
Attention, party people--
注意了 参会的人们
Bass' Black and White has added some fire and ice.
巴斯的黑白舞会愈演愈烈
Whether you're a Saint or a Sinner,
不管你是圣徒还是罪人
the afterlife never looked so good.
往生的日子并不美妙
Great. Now neither of these will work.
这下好了 哪件都不行
Should I be a Saint or a Sinner?
我该当圣徒还是罪人
No. Dan vs. Nate was hard enough.
不 丹和内特二选一已经够难了
I am not touching good vs. bad,
我不要再帮你选正派还是反派
Serena. We'll see you later.
瑟琳娜 回见
We should go as Bacchus and Sergius.
我们应该办成酒神巴克斯和意大利教皇
Yes, we should.
没错
Thanks, guys.
多谢了 伙计们
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm not so sure white's your color.
我觉得白色不适合你
What are you doing here?
你来这里干嘛
I assume you mean, how can a poor girl like me
我明白你的意思 像我这样的穷女孩
afford anything in a place like this?
怎么买♥♥得起这种地方卖♥♥的衣服
You only have yourself to blame for Colin cutting you off.
科林不再资助你了 这事只能怪你自己
Luckily, I have a new benefactor.
很幸运 我找到新的投资人了
I think you know her. Lily...
你认识的 莉莉
van der woodsen? Bass? Humphrey?
范德·伍德森 巴斯 汉弗瑞
What is her last name?
她姓什么来着
Oh, you know what? I can just look at the check.
等我看看支票就知道了
My mom already called the "Post."
我妈妈给《纽约邮报》打过电♥话♥了
Page Six is printing a retraction.
《第六版》正在印刷撤回声明
Why would she give you anything?
她干嘛要给你赏金
I guess she didn't want
她大概是不想让
the whole world to know you other secret.
全世界的人都知道你别的秘密
What a shame for everyone to find out
要是让大家知道
what an embarrassment it is to have you as a daughter.
有你这么个丢人的女儿 那可太丢脸了
Hey, uh, you don't happen to be at the loft
你不会正和那个咱俩说好不提的
with a blonde we don't talk about.
金发女郎在阁楼上吧
I'm here. Serena's not.
我在这里 瑟琳娜不在
Did you need me to leave before she gets here?
你需要我在她来之前离开吗
No, no, no. I was expecting her here at the park anyway.
不用 不用 我正在公园等她
I just... I thought maybe my loft
我想也许我的阁楼
was the only place she knew in Brooklyn.
是她在布鲁克林唯一知道的地点
Thanks anyway.
不管怎样 谢了
Serena's not there waiting for me, is she?
瑟琳娜不会在那儿等我 是吧
Why would she be?
她为什么要等你
I thought you scared her off with your heartfelt declarations.
我以为你那真心表白把她吓跑了呢
No, she was supposed to meet me at the Frick.
没有 她说要在弗利克美术馆前跟我见面的
I don't know what happened.
我不知道出了什么问题
We must've had some miscommunication.
我们肯定有什么地方误会了
They do seem to be your area of expertise.
那可是你的专长
In fact, you've probably said your share
事实上 你很有可能在上♥床♥的时候
of inappropriate things during intercourse.
说了不该说的话
So what'd you do? Did you call a girl by another girl's name?
那你怎么做 你曾经叫错女生的名字吗
Talk a little too dirty?
还是用词太下流
It's not funny. I may have uttered
这并不好笑 我只是说了
those three little words that change everything.
那三个可能改变现状的字
But she probably didn't even hear me.
但她很可能没听到
Scientifically speaking,
科学上讲
intense pleasure does dull the other senses.
极度的快乐是会麻痹其他感觉
Relax, man.
轻松点 兄弟
Girls know that when a guy says that during sex.
女孩们知道一个家伙在上♥床♥时说这些
It doesn't mean "I love you."
并不表示"我爱你"
It means, "I love having sex with you."
而是"我喜欢和你上♥床♥"
Of course.
当然
Thanks.
谢谢
For Mrs. Archibald and the ladies,
至于阿齐布尔德夫人和其他女士
I ordered Petrossian caviar and blini for appetizer.
我订了裴卓仙鱼子酱和俄式煎饼当头盘
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做
You know Mr. Chuck loves caviar.
你知道恰克先生喜欢鱼子酱
But--but you love, too. E-everyone loves--
可是您也喜欢 每个人都喜欢
Okay, fine, Dorota.
好吧 多洛塔
Since you badgered it out of me, yes, it's true.
鉴于你一直纠缠不休 我承认你说得对
Chuck said he loved me while in a compromising position.
在我们上♥床♥的时候他是说过爱我
He did?
他这么说了
He did.
是的
Oh, this is just like in book
这就跟书里讲得一模一样
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表