剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Your first royal appearance.
你首次以王室成员的身份亮相
I have ways of swaying the court.
我有办法说服皇室
There are certain dalliances
有一些绯闻
that they would rather not have exposed.
是他们绝对不想被曝光的
It feels like we're family already.
我感觉我们好像已经是一家人了
But what is this?
这是怎么回事
It's true what they say about diamonds.
人们关于钻石的说法真没错
They cut not only glass but porcelain as well.
它们不仅能切割玻璃 还有如瓷的肌肤
Did you hear the good news?
你听到这个好消息了吗
I did.
听到了
Let us all raise a glass
让我们共同举杯
To the newly reinstated prince
祝贺这位刚刚复位的王子
and princess-to-be.
和他的准王妃
May your lives be as full of love
愿你们的生活充满爱
as the skies are of birds.
如同鸟儿在天空自♥由♥翱翔
We need to talk.
我们得谈一谈
Your attempt to destroy me will have to wait.
你想要摧毁我 恐怕得等一下
I have a meeting.
我有个会要开
Oh, I'm not doing anything...
我没想干啥
except getting you the help you need.
只是来帮帮你而已
Little unsteady, are we? It's okay.
我们的关系还不太稳定 没关系
It's understandable you'd succumb to substance abuse
你会沉迷于毒品
after all you've been through--
我能够理解你受了这么多苦
A mother who scammed you for profit,
有一个为了利益而诈取你的母亲
A stepmother who cut you out of your own company,
有一个把你从你的公♥司♥踢除的继母
And, of course, the love of your life
还有 你爱的人
leaving you for a monarchy
为了一个比曼哈顿还小的小国王子
smaller than Manhattan.
弃你而去
You're forgetting my uncle
你忘了 还有我叔叔
that made me choose between my legacy and the love of my life.
逼我在遗产和至爱之间作出抉择
Ah, yes. Blair did jump at the chance
没错 布莱尔不也没浪费机会
to sleep with me again, didn't she?
又和我缠绵了一晚 不是吗
Hey! Hey! Hey! What the hell's going on? Get ahold of yourself.
冷静点 你到底在干什么
Look who rode in on his high horse
看看 是谁用这种傲慢的态度来跟我说
to tell me I told you so.
我早就告诉过你
I'm coming to make sure you're okay.
我是来确认一下你没事的
I don't need your pity! Get out of the way or get hurt!
我不需要你的同情 让开 拳头不长眼睛
First Blair, now me?
先是布莱尔 现在是我
You do need some help.
你需要帮助
Which is why I've brought it.
所以我带来几个帮手
You can't be serious.
你不是说真的吧
After everything you've done, I'd have to be insane
在你做了这一切之后 我必须这样
to not want to beat the crap out of you.
来控制自己想要揍你的冲动
Yeah, well, they have experts who'll decide that.
这些专家会帮你决定的
Now you either go with these gentlemen,
现在 你要么跟他们走
Or I'll call the cops and file a civil suit against you.
要么我打电♥话♥叫警♥察♥来 对你提出诉讼
Sorry, man. You should go.
抱歉 你必须跟他们走
It's the only way.
这是唯一的办法
Nathaniel, you're making a grave mistake.
内特尼尔 你犯了一个愚蠢的错误
Don't touch the suit!
别碰我
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Sedate him if necessary now.
如果需要的话 给他点颜色瞧瞧
Oh, and I guess you won't be needing this.
我猜你不再需要这个了
And remember, it only works if you work it.
只有你好好配合 才能你的计划才能顺利进行
We hear one Bass is hitting bottom.
看来拜斯似乎跌落谷底了
Nicely played.
演得好
Feel free to take whatever you want.
想拿啥就拿吧
Including precious works of art.
包括这些珍贵的艺术品
Looks like the hotel
看来需要查尔斯来修复
isn't the only Charles that needs rehab.
可不仅仅是一个宾馆
Hey. What'd I miss?
我错过了什么
Oh, Cyrus charmed the princess
赛瑞斯把王妃给迷住了
into returning Louis to the throne.
决定重新让路易登上王位
But he's upstairs waiting to talk,
但是他在楼上 要跟我谈谈
and he didn't seem happy.
他看起来好像不开心
So I should probably go.
所以我现在得上楼了
B., I know you don't believe me,
B 我知道你现在不相信我
but no matter how much we fight,
但是不管我们怎么争吵
All I've ever wanted for you is true love.
我所希望的就是你能得到真爱
I'm--I'm sorry that it took me so long to realize that.
我很抱歉我现在才意识到这一点
You--you deserve this.
这是你应得的
It's not as if I haven't done my share of subversion.
我也有份搅局 否则咱俩也不会这样
Penelope would've gotten far too much satisfaction
不然怎么会让佩内洛普体会到
out of being the maid of honor.
做我的伴娘是无上的荣耀
Spotted-- a lush headed for lockdown.
注意 奢华即将走向灭亡
Let's hope this Bass can survive on dry land.
希望这位拜斯先生可以在困境中生存下来
You okay?
你还好吧
I know I shouldn't care, but I'm worried about him.
我知道我不该关心 但我有些替他担心
Not tonight. Go be a princess.
今晚就别担心了 做好你的王妃
Rehab is probably the safest place for Chuck
重拾信心可能对于恰克 以及你的订婚宴来说
and your engagement.
都是现在的首要大事
Hey, you came.
你来了
So did you.
你也是
I mean, that's--that's all right, right? We're good?
我说 都没事吧
Yeah. I mean, Blair's getting engaged,
是啊 我是说 布莱尔要订婚了
and--and you're taking Charlie to her first black tie event.
你也将第一次带查莉去参加正式晚会
So... seems everyone's moving on.
似乎大家都在前进
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, I'm sorry it took me so long.
不好意思让你久等了
But now we can finally celebrate you getting back
我们终于可以庆祝
your rightful place in your family and the country.
你重新回到家庭 以及国家的合法的位置
Blair, I know you saw Chuck.
布莱尔 我知道你去见过恰克了
Well, I...
我...
I wanted him to hear about our engagement from me.
我想亲口告诉他我们订婚的事
Twice?
两次吗
And I had to warn him that his evil uncle was in town.
他的邪恶叔叔回城了 我必须要警告他
All of which sounds very noble,
所有的理由都听起来很高尚
so why didn't you tell me?
那你为什么不告诉我呢
You-- you know we have a history,
你知道我们的过去
so I was worried that...
所以我担心
you'd think it meant more than it did.
你会胡思乱想
I saw him before I came here.
我来之前见过他
If he told you something happened, he's lying.
如果他跟你说了什么 他是在撒谎
He's just trying to get you to leave me.
他只想让你离开我
I saw his hand.
我看到了他的手
It's not the ring that cut your face.
并不是那枚钻戒划伤了你的脸
Blair, how can you lie
布莱尔 你怎么能为了保护
to protect someone who hurt you?
伤害你的人而对我撒谎呢
Since I'm not seeing him again,
我不会再和他见面了
there's no reason to earrass him.
没有必要再让他难堪
I think you're the one who's embarrassed.
我想 你才难堪吧
You have your own dark side.
你也有不为人知的一面
I understand if you want to end it.
如果你想结束我们的感情 我很理解
It's very unbecoming of a princess.
我不配成为王妃
I want you, Blair.
我想要你 布莱尔
But the only way it will work is
但唯一可行的方法是
if you show me all of the parts of yourself,
你应该向我展现你的全部
even the ones you're ashamed of.
包括你自己也不耻的那一面
Maybe if we don't talk about them,
也许我们不谈论他们的话
they'll just go away?
他们就会消失吗
I hope you'll join me at this party
我希望你能和我一起参加宴会
to make your formal debut.
作为你第一次的正式登场
If you're not ready to share your life-- all of it--
如果你还未准备好与我共享你的全部人生
don't show up.
那就不必出席
I'll leave with my mother tonight.
今晚我会和我母亲一起离开
Hey, I'm worried about Charlie. She should be here by now.
我很担心查莉 她应该到了
Forget I asked.
当我没问
Take your coat?
我来帮你拿外衣
That's my dress.
那是我的裙子
Gentlemen.
绅士们
What the hell is going on?
到底是怎么回事
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表