剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
That's great. Too bad I won't be there.
好极了 但很遗憾我去不了
Why not?
为什么
Moving the party has been a logistical nightmare,
筹办这个派对本来就很棘手了
and my phone hasn't stopped ringing,
而我的电♥话♥还响个不停
and I can't miss a call.
要命的是 一个都不能漏接
Cinderella doesn't always get to go to the ball.
灰姑娘不是每次都可以参加舞会的
Well, she can if she has
如果她把办公室的电♥话♥
all her calls forwarded to her blackberry
呼叫转移到手♥机♥上 再带上一个万能实习生
and an able intern by her side the whole time.
常伴其左右 她就可以去参加派对了
I'm not saying to blow off your responsibilities.
我不是叫你撂担子
But if anything goes wrong,
但如果派对真的出了岔子
how can you fix it from here?
你待在这里如何进行补救
It's not a good idea.
这可不行
You can still do your job and have a fabulous night
你可以一边工作 一边享受
at the same time. Nate can't wait to see you.
这个精彩之夜 内特迫不及待想见你呢
Trust me. It's like riding a very cute bike.
相信我 这绝对是个神奇之旅
All right, but we have to leave now. Here's my phone.
好吧 那我们现在就走 拿着我的手♥机♥
Do your forwarding magic.
把电♥话♥呼叫转到手♥机♥上去吧
Different ringtones for different lines
记住 不同线路设成不同铃♥声♥
Careful, B
当心了 B
Your boss's phone is ringing off the hook,
你老板的电♥话♥可是响个不停
and it's your job on the line.
你得尽职尽责地接电♥话♥啊
There's nate. Let's go say hi.
内特在那 我们去打个招呼吧
Maybe I should go make sure the gift bags
我得先去看看
are being set out properly.
礼品袋摆好了没
I'm sure that they're fine.
肯定一切正常
If anyone needs to reach you, you have your phone.
如果有人要找你 他们会打你电♥话♥的
Come on. Look alive.
好啦 高兴点
Ladies. Epperly, care to join me at the bar?
女士们 艾柏利 我们去吧台喝一杯如何
Go get her.
搞定她
So you go to things like this every week?
你每星期都来这种地方吗
If you don't like it, we can leave.
如果你不喜欢 我们就走
I just thought the music would be good.
我只是觉得这儿的音乐不错
Oh, no. I'm--I'm looking forward to it.
没有 我很期待来这里的
You thirsty?
喝点什么吗
Yes, please.
好的
I missed my meeting.
我没去开会
Was I worth it?
为了我值得吗
I'll let you know.
我会让你会知道的
I took the liberty of reserving my old suite.
我自作主张地预留了我以前的套间
Perhaps after the show, we can continue your tour upstairs.
等演出结束 我们可以上楼继续参观
Only on the condition that you show me something first,
除非你先带我看一个地方
your hiding place from when you were a little boy.
你小时候的藏身之处
Did nate tell you?
是内特告诉你的吗
I grew up in a hotel, too, remember?
我也是在酒店里长大的 记得吗
So can I see it?
我能去看看吗
It wouldn't be so secret if I just showed it to you.
如果直接告诉你 那就没有神秘感了
Fine. I guess I'll just have to find it myself.
那好 那我就自己找出来
Whoa! Watch where you're going, man. Watch where you're going!
喂 看点路好不好 看路啊
Damien, what are you... doing here?
达米恩 你在这里干什么
This is a party. I go to these.
这是个派对 我常参加派对
You--not so much.
而你平时不怎么参加派对
I thought I told you to stay away from him.
我想我告诉过你 离他远点
Or what? Huh?
不然怎样
Not here.
别在这闹
You name the place. I'll be there.
那你说个地方 我等着你
Get out of my way.
别挡着我的路
That's not what we planned.
这和我们预料的不一样
You said he had a short fuse.
你说过他很容易发火的
Damien baited Ben. He just didn't bite.
达米恩引诱本发火 但他却没还击
Eric said you met his parole officer?
艾瑞克说你见过他的假释官了
Yeah. Why?
是 怎么了
You should call him.
你应该给他打个电♥话♥
Parolee's about to get violent at a private event.
让假释官在这样一个私人派对上动手
To be clear, I'm doing this for Serena,
我得先说清 我这么做是为了瑟琳娜
snd if you turn out to be lying about Ben,
如果我们发现你对本的情况有所隐瞒
I will make sure that you never set foot in this town again.
我保证你再也回不了纽约
Understood.
我懂
I'll be back.
我马上回来
What's this for?
这是干嘛的
Your hand in about three minutes.
三分钟后你的手用得上
You're gonna punch me in the face as hard as you can.
你要用尽全力打我的脸
Blair, have you seen Epperly?
布莱尔 你看到艾柏利了吗
Yes, and I can hear my performance review now.
看到了 而且我还能看到我的业绩评价
Check plus, check plus, check plus--
优加 优加 优加
You don't understand.
你不知道我在说什么
The party planner delivered all the gift bags to the old location.
派对策划人把所有礼品袋都送到老地址去了
Well, I'm sure she can fix it. She's right over there.
我保证她能处理好 她就在那
I don't understand. Where'd she go?
不会吧 她去哪了
Warmer?
取暖器
Scalding.
那里太热了
Excellent. Under the table.
好 那就是在桌子下
Or...
或者
in the corner...
在架子旁边的
by the shelf.
角落里
The corner-- how on earth did you know that?
就是角落里 你是怎么知道的
I hid in the same place.
我也是躲在那儿的
You can see everyone, but no one can see you.
你可以看见所有人 但是没人看得见你
I even carved my name in the wall with a salad fork.
我还用沙拉叉在墙上刻了我的名字
The old wood floor was replaced by tile in the last reno.
旧木地板在上次装♥修♥时拆掉换成了瓷砖
Otherwise, I could've shown you my work.
不然我还可以给看看我的杰作
See? I know you better than you know yourself.
看 我比你还了解你
I know how much the palace means to you.
我知道这里对你的意义
It's your home.
这就是你的家
I think I can keep you from losing it.
我想我能帮你保住它
Raina...
瑞娜
Before we go any further,
在我们的关系更进一步之前
there's something I have to tell you.
我要告诉你一些事情
Don't bother.
不用了
Allow me.
让我来说吧
Dad, wh-what are you doing here?
爸爸 你在这儿干嘛
I should ask you the same question.
我到是要问你相同的问题
How dare you miss the meeting.
你怎么敢不去开会
I told you, we needed a unanimous vote.
我告诉过你我们要进行无记名投票
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
But I'm not even sure
但我不确定
if we should buy Bass Industries anymore.
我们是否还要买♥♥下拜斯实业
Raina... One of chuck's associates
瑞娜 恰克的一个同事
called our chairman tonight.
今晚打电♥话♥给我们董事长了
Chuck knew about the vote.
恰克知道我们要投票
He kept you away on purpose.
他故意让你不去成的
Is this true?
这是真的吗
No, I wish you guys could have seen it.
不 我希望你们可以看到
Hey, Ben, I want you to meet Shala, Humberto, and Jen.
本 我来给你介绍 这是莎拉 汉帛托和珍
Hi.
你好
How are you? Humberto.
你好 我是汉帛托
Uh, look, I think I'm gonna take off.
我想我要先走了
Oh, I'll come with you.
我和你一起走
No, you should stay. I mean, your family's here...
不 你留下来吧 你的家人都在这
Eric, what are you doing here with... Damien?
艾瑞克 你和达米恩在一起干什么
What happened to your face?
你的脸怎么了
Ben. He threatened me earlier,
是本干的 他先是威胁我
and then he followed me to the bathroom, and then he jumped me.
然后他跟着我进了洗手间 还打了我
Eric, are you kidding me? There's no way.
艾瑞克 你在开玩笑吗 不可能啊
No, he did it. I saw it myself.
不 就是他干的 我亲眼看见的
Don't even try to deny it. I can see that look on your face.
别试图狡辩 我看到你脸上的表情了
Sorry, S, your new beau may have the right to remain silent
抱歉 S 你的新情郎可以缄默不语
but you just became the talk of the town.
但你却成了街谈巷议的谈资
I don't understand. It doesn't make any sense.
我不明白 这没道理啊
Why would ben just come and hit you unprovoked?
本为什么会来无缘无故地打你啊
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表