剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Enough to help me find out what she's hiding?
那你能帮我调查一下她在隐瞒什么吗
Let me see... Writing a paper on Hannah Arendt
我想想 是不是写一篇关于汉娜·阿伦特的论文
or a secret mission that might help me clear my name?
或者执行一次秘密任务 可以还我清白
Let me grab my bag.
我去拿手袋
All right.
好的
Why do you have mad face? Is everything okay?
怎么愁眉苦脸的 没事吧
No, it's not okay. You should know better.
不 有些事情你应该知道
I think I missed something.
我是不是错过什么好戏了
I didn't. I saw you this morning
我可没有 我今天早上看见你
getting out of a cab with Colin Forrester.
跟科林·福雷斯特从了一辆出租车上下来
Are you having an affair with your professor?
你是不是跟你的教授有一腿
Well, technically, he's a guest lecturer,
准确地说 他是个客座讲师
And, no, it's not an affair because we agreed
还有 不是有一腿 因为我们说好了
not to do anything until the semester's over.
在这学期结束之前 我们相敬如宾
It's romantic.
很浪漫的
What would be romantic
有什么浪漫的
Is him actually making a sacrifice for you.
他为你做了什么牺牲吗
What are you saying?
你什么意思
When we were together, I would've done anything for you.
当初我们在一起的时候 我可以为你做任何事
So if this billionaire really cares about you,
如果这位亿万富翁真的在乎你
Then why can't he quit teaching, take you on a date?
为什么不辞去教书的工作跟你约会呢
You're worth more than a guest lecturer fee.
比起那点教书费 你更值得他付出
Everyone knows that. I just wish you did.
所有人都知道 我希望你也明白
Sex in the limo.
在豪车里做♥爱♥
We've literally come full circle.
我们好像又回到了从前
You're right. We need to do whatever we can to end this.
你说的对 我们必须不遗余力地结束这一切
It may be difficult, but... It's the only way.
这个决定很艰难 不过 是唯一的办法
Arthur, we need to pick up some Klug du Mesnil '95...
亚瑟 我们得弄点Klug du Mesnil '95[酒名]
and lots of condoms.
还有避孕套
It's going to be a long day of immersion therapy.
这将是一次漫长的浸浴疗法
If Blair and I are going to end this,
如果我和布莱尔决定结束
we'll have to have sex as many times as we can
我们将未来24小时
in the next 24 hours.
无休止疯狂做♥爱♥
Dorota, you have to keep me away from Chuck
多洛塔 未来24小时里 不管怎么样
for the next 24 hours, no matter what.
你得帮我远离恰克
But, Miss Blair--
但是 布莱尔小姐
Don't "Miss Blair" Me!
别叫我布莱尔小姐
The only way to be done with this thing once and for all
要想彻底解决这件事
is to have a Bass-ectomy. Now help keep me occupied.
就得把恰克从我生活里除掉 现在给我找点事做
Hey. I was just on my way to your office.
我正要去你办公室
Look, I've been thinking...
听着 我一直在想...
Think no more. We're about to go on vacation.
别想了 我们就要去旅行了
We leave tomorrow morning. At least I do.
我们明天早上出发 至少我是
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I'm on a 9:00 a.m. flight, and you'll be on the 11:00.
我明天早上9点的飞机 你11点的飞机
Separate flights?
分开去吗
We'll meet at the Pink Sands. Your room's under your name.
我们在粉色沙滩碰头 房♥间登记的是你的名字
I always book mine under "Buffett."
我一般订酒店用巴菲特这个名字
Uh-oh. I can tell you're thinking again.
我知道你又在想东想西了
Yeah, I'm just thinking
是的 我只是在思考
Maybe this trip isn't such a great idea.
也许旅行这件事不是个好主意
Okay. Fine. We won't go anywhere.
好吧 我们就哪儿也不去
We'll just go back to waiting, tough it out.
我们就这样等下去 坚持到底
But we shouldn't have to. We say we want a real relationship,
但我们可以不用这样 我们都希望正式交往
But the truth is
但事实是
neither one of us is willing to make a sacrifice.
我们谁也不愿意做出牺牲
I'm confused. We both knew the deal going in.
我搞不懂了 我们不是说好了吗
What's changed?
你改变主意了吗
I did, I guess.
我想我改变主意了
I don't know. Maybe we're not such a great idea.
我不知道 也许我们不应该在一起
What happened when you got out of the cab?
怎么下了出租车就变了个人似的
We both know that this is just a case of bad timing.
你我都知道 我们在一个错的时间相遇
I'm just the first one to say it.
我只是捅破了这层纸
I'm sorry.
对不起
I was surprised you called.
没想到你会来电
I really thought you never wanted to talk to me again.
我以为你再也不会和我讲话了
'cause you broke up with me
虽然分手了
doesn't mean we can't be friends, right?
但还可以做朋友
Sorry. Chuck's asking where the batteries are.
抱歉 恰克问电池放哪了
Okay, now I know you're lying.
你骗人
I wish I knew when you were.
我真希望能知道你何时在说谎
It would've saved me a lot of time now, wouldn't it?
这样会省了我好多事
Nate, what's going on here?
内特 发生什么事了
I should be asking you that.
这句话应该我来问你
I went to your apartment today,
我今天去你住的公♥寓♥了
and they said you don't live there, okay.
他们说你不住那
And I thought for sure I was done giving a damn about you,
我确信自己已经把你忘怀了
But I just can't let it go.
但我依然耿耿于怀
I mean, why--why do you need to lie about everything?
你为什么总是满口胡言
Because I didn't want you to see where I really live.
因为我不想让你看到我住哪
My actual apartment is a studio on 126th street,
我住在第一百二十六号♥大街上的工作室里
I couldn't even afford that if it weren't for my cousin.
如果不是我的表兄 我连这房♥子都租不起
He pays for my rent, my tuition,
他替我出房♥租 学费
and the rest of the stuff, I scrape together
和其他东西的杂费 我东拼西凑
or... return...
等我能还款时
When I can, okay?
会还给他
So that's what you've been hiding? That--that you're...
所以你一直在隐瞒你是
Poor?
穷困潦倒
Do you really think
你觉得如果大家知道
I would've been keymaster of Hamilton house if people knew
我每月乘两次地铁从北边到伍德伯里
I took metro north to Woodbury common twice a month?
还会让我保管汉密尔顿房♥子的钥匙吗
Or that I do my own hair?
或者是自己做的头发
And would Nate Archibald
如果内特尼尔·阿齐布尔德
really have wanted to date me if he knew I lived
知道了我住在一座五层无电梯的酒店里
above a bodega in a fifth floor walk-up
里面是荧光灯管 我自己组合的宜家的家具
with fluorescent lights and IKEA furniture I put together myself?
他还会和我约会吗
When my dad went to jail, I had nothing, okay?
我父亲坐窂时 我一无所有
So I know--I know what it's like to feel the need to keep up.
我知道那种还得居高不下的滋味
I'm sorry I lied to you. I was ashamed.
抱歉我向你撒谎 我感到无地自容
And that's the reason I broke it off between us,
这也是我和你分手的原因
because I... I didn't want to get too close.
我不想和你走得太近
But I did really like you,
但我真的很喜欢你
and I still like you.
现在也一样
I should probably get going--
我还是走吧
No, no, no, no. Wait. Wait.
别 别 别 等等
You... finally told me the truth,
你终于向我坦诚布公
and I'm a big believer in second chances.
我可以再给你一次机会
I've had a couple in my life.
我以前也这样过
There's the, uh, winter opening
在今晚的纽约城市芭蕾舞团
for the New York City Ballet tonight.
有一个冬季开幕式
Would you wanna come?
你愿意来看吗
Maybe wear a dress that you actually own,
穿上灰姑娘的衣服
even if it's from Woodbury common?
就算是来自伍德伯里平民一族也没有关系
Yes, I would love to.
我很愿意去
Thank you for understanding.
谢谢你这么通情达理
You can't even imagine how much it means to me.
这对我来说意义重大
They say a picture's worth a thousand words.
都说一张照片胜过千言万语
But in this case, it seems like
但这种情形 看起来
there's only three letters to adequately describe
三个字母就可以充分地描述出
these pictures-- O.M.G.
这些照片 我的天
Dorota!
多洛塔
Blair, is there something we need to talk about?
布莱尔 我们是不是需要谈谈
This is no cause for concern, Serena.
没什么可担心的 瑟琳娜
I know I said I was quitting Chuck, and I am.
我说过会离开恰克了 我做到了
It's just a bit harder to Chuck Chuck than I thought.
只是比我想象中的要难些罢了
What if I need sex rehab
只是如果我想像杰西·詹姆斯那样
like Jesse James?
来场爱爱怎么办
You're gonna overcome this,
你会熬过去的
maybe because I overcame my obstacle today.
我今天都已经克服了我的障碍
I showed some willpower, and I broke up with Colin.
我表现出惊人的毅力 和科林分手了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表