剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
if I don't know who to protect you from?
那我要怎么做你的坚强后盾来保护你呢
Okay, but you can't tell anyone.
好吧 但你不要告诉别人
I could kill the caterer.
饮食供应商真让我抓狂
The appetizer tray looks like a Rorschach test.
开胃盘弄得像性格测试拼盘似的
You! You're... You're the one
你 你是上次时尚之夜舞会的
who did such a wonderful job at the fashion's night out.
工作人员吧 干得不错
Come. Help me with those trays.
来 帮我整理下那些盘子
Why are you talking to that horrible Juliet,
你为什么在跟那个讨厌的茱丽叶聊天
and what are you doing here with Nate?
你跟内特来这干什么
Well, you'll be happy to know that Colin and I--
听到这个你会很高兴的 科林和我
Hey! My ears don't register his name.
我完全对这个名字没有印象
are trying to stay away from each other,
我们决定尽量保持距离
which is why I brought Nate as a buffer.
所以我才和内特一起来
And since you won't listen to my Colin problems,
而且既然你不愿听我说关于科林的事
I had to go to Juliet for advice.
我只好去找茱丽叶寻求建议
Serena, do you have amnesia? Juliet isn't your friend.
瑟琳娜 你失忆了吗 茱丽叶不是你朋友
She's actually proven to be a pretty good friend
事实上 自从上次瓦内萨的事 她救了我之后
since she saved me from Vanessa's takedown.
就已经证明她是个很好的朋友了
Oh, please, if I want to hear fiction,
拜托 如果我想听小说
I'll go talk to Jonathan Franzen. In fact...
我会去找乔纳森·弗然森
Son! What are you doing here?
儿子 你在这干嘛
I could say the same to you. I-I thought you were
我也想问你 我还以为
gonna be having your romantic night alone at home.
你们正独自在家享受浪漫之夜
Eleanor convinced them to come celebrate among friends.
埃莉诺说服了他们来这和朋友一起庆祝
Oh, no. But--but--but you-- but you can't stay here.
哦不 但 但 但是你们不能呆在这
It'd be bad luck.
不太吉利
You know, everything here is on china and crystal. You gotta--
看看 这里不是瓷器就是水晶
You gotta go home and celebrate on paper plates as planned.
你们该回家 像计划的那样 用纸盘子来庆祝
You know, I am surprised that you are so superstitious, Dan.
丹 真没想到你这么迷信
Let's face it. Our plan to stay at home was pretty depressing.
坦白说吧 呆在家里太无聊了
Yeah, let's go check out
走 我们去尝尝那些
those cookies in the shape of Blair's shoes.
装在"布莱尔鞋"盒里的饼干吧
Okay.
好的
Hey, why--why--why didn't you warn me they were coming?
为什么 早不告诉我他们要来
I didn't think I needed to.
我不觉得有必要
Oh, you didn't actually go through with it, did...
你不会还没有想通吧
Oh, you did. Uh, okay.
哦 想通啦 好吧
Can--can--can you put a stop to it before it's too late?
你能趁早阻止这一切吗
You look lovely tonight.
你今晚很美
It's so cold in here. I can barely feel my fingers.
这真冷 我快♥感♥觉不到我的手指了
Cold? I'm practically feverish.
冷吗 我都快发烧了
I must tell Dorota to turn up the air.
我得去让多洛塔把空调开高点
Just one thing before you go.
有件事
I was wondering-- how did you know where Jack was?
我很好奇 你怎么知道杰克在哪的
I think I must have read it online.
我想应该是在网上看到的
That's strange. Last I heard, he was off the grid.
真奇怪 据我所知他不上网
Well, if you'll excuse me, I'm entertaining.
哦 抱歉 我要去找乐子了
Good to see you, Serena. I better go find Eleanor
见到你很高兴 瑟琳娜 我得去找埃莉诺了
before she wonders why I haven't said hello.
免得她问起来 怎么没去跟她打招呼
Good to see you, too, Cynthia. Nice meeting you.
我也很高兴见到你 辛西娅 见到你很高兴
Okay, see? That was a great distraction, right?
很好 看到了吧 你很好地转移了注意力
What are you look-- what are you looking at?
你在看什么
He's flirting with someone.
他在跟人调情
Don't look at him. Look at me.
别看他 看着我
Okay, remember when Mrs. Salazar made us memorize
好吧 还记得莎拉太太让我们背诵
the Gettysburg address?
葛底斯堡演讲那会儿吗
Look at me and recite it.
看着我 背一遍
What? Just do it. Just go.
什么 背吧 快背
"Four score andand and seven years ago..." Okay.
八十七年前 很好
"Our fathers..."
我们的祖先
Don't flair your nostrils at me.
别对着我撅鼻子
"brought to this continent, a new nation, uh..."
在这片大地上建立了一个国家
Keep going. "Conceived in liberty..."
继续 它孕育于自♥由♥
You're doing well.
不错嘛
"And dedicated to the proposition"
并致力于一种理念
That you are an incredible chaperone.
你是个不可思议的男伴
I know.
我知道
Oh, hi, darling.
亲爱的 好啊
Nate, Serena, hello.
内特 瑟琳娜 好啊
Hey, happy anniversary. I'm so glad we can all be together.
结婚周年快乐 很开心我们都在这儿
Oh, thank you, darling.
谢谢 亲爱的
Well, it looks like you're in good hands now.
看来现在有人照顾你了
I'll catch up with you later.
我一会来找你
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Uh, you wouldn't happen to be Ben, would you?
你不会碰巧就是本吧
I'm sorry?
抱歉 你说什么
I just saw you with Juliet.
我刚刚看见你和茱丽叶在一起
I figured if you're the guy she left me for,
我想如果你是那个让她抛弃我的人
Then your name must be--
你就应该是
Ben? No.
本 我不是
I'm sorry. My mistake.
不好意思 是我弄错了
Miss, I have a note for you.
小姐 有一张你的便条
paper plates are bad for the environment.
纸盘子污染环境
Oh, come on, Rufus.
拜托 鲁弗斯
It's not gonna kill anyone
就只用一天的纸盘子
If we use paper plates just for one day.
又没有什么大不了
Uh, excuse me. I'm going to the restroom.
抱歉失陪 我去一下洗手间
I mean, we all have to do our part.
保护环境 人人有责
When was the last time you used a paper plate?
你上次用纸盘子都是什么时候的事了
Nate! Come on. I need a drink.
内特 快点 我要去喝一杯
Yeah, the bar is right here. We can just--
吧台就在这里 我们可以...
Yeah, well, screw the bar.
对啊 管他什么吧台
We keep the good stuff in the kitchen. Come with me.
我们把好东西都放在厨房♥了 跟我来
I don't believe it. You've been seeing Ben?!
我简直不敢相信 你跟本有往来吗
Shh! We can't talk about this here, okay?
轻点 我们不能在这里说
Please?
拜托了
No one can see us together.
不能让别人看到我们在一起
Okay?
明白吗
Fine.
知道了
But you bet your ass we're talking about this.
但你最好别逼我再和你说这事
So that is the guy that Juliet broke up with me for.
茱丽叶就是为了这个男的和我分手的
He just lied to my face.
他刚刚还当着我的面骗了我
Juliet's dating him, too?
茱丽叶也在和他约会吗
"Too"?
“也”
So is Serena.
瑟琳娜也在和他约会
I knew that Juliet was evil.
我就知道茱丽叶不是什么好人
I have to go warn serena.
我要去给瑟琳娜打个招呼
If you left me for that guy,
如果你是为了那个男的离开我的
you can say so.
你尽管告诉我
You know, why is it such a big secret?
何必要瞒着我
It's not what you think.
不是你想的那样
Now if you don't mind...
你不介意的话...
No, first... You're gonna tell me what's going on.
不 你得先告诉我到底发什么了
You've lied to me enough.
我无法忍♥受你继续对我撒谎了
He's my cousin, Nate.
他是我的表哥 内特
And the reason we don't want people to know
我们之所以不想让别人知道
Is because he's a teacher,
因为他是哥大的老师
and I'm a student--
而我是学校的学生
And he's dating Serena.
而且他还在和瑟琳娜约会
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
She borrow my tiara. She not give it back yet.
她问我借宝石皇冠 到现在都没还回来
But that okay.
但这都没关系
She is 20.
她是二十岁的妙龄少女
She deserve 20 tiaras.
她值得拥有二十个皇冠
She has great heart,
她有一颗善良的心
style, and grace...
甚至她生气的时候
Even when she get mad.
依然优雅美丽
Happy birthday, Miss Blair!
布莱尔小姐 生日快乐
Hi, everyone.
各位嘉宾好
I'm Rita,
我是丽塔
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表