剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Well, that's an interesting reaction
对一个还不确定是否要跟我去约会的人
for someone who's not sure they wanna go out with me.
这种反应可有点奇怪
Maybe I'm more sure than I thought.
或许我已经确定了心意
Once men have tasted caviar,
真搞不懂
it baffles me how they settle for catfish.
一个尝过鱼子酱的人怎么会满足于小鲶鱼
How you doing?
你还好吗
Uh, I'm okay.
还好
I'm okay, I guess.
我想还好
I just talked to my dad,
刚跟我爸谈过
and he--he thinks I should keep busy.
他觉得我应该让自己忙一点
You know, throw myself into more traditional college pastimes,
你知道的 去做些大学生该做的事
like Noam Chomsky and beer pong.
比如学学诺姆·乔姆斯基 玩啤酒乒乓
Sounds like good advice.
主意不错
Easier said than done, unfortunately.
不幸的是 说着容易做起来难
Look, I don't want to bug you,
抱歉 不想让你心烦
but the van's double-parked downstairs with my boxes.
但货车还在楼下 装着我的行李
So should I just have them take everything back to the dorm?
我应该现在就把东西都搬回宿舍吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
We don't have to do this, Dan.
我们不一定要这么做 丹
I mean, we made this decision
我是说 我们是为了米罗
when we thought Milo was gonna be here.
才这么决定的
I want you to stay.
我想让你留在这儿
Hey, I'm just curious.
好奇地问下
Did you pack that hideous bath mat
你把你妈妈做的那个
that your mom made for you?
难看的浴室防滑垫也打包了吗
It's a prayer rug.
那是个祈祷跪垫
Oh. Okay.
哦 好吧
Well, is it wrong of me to pray that it got lost in the move?
我希望它在路上丢了是不是有点过分
I'm kidding. I'm kidding. It'll look great here.
开玩笑 放这会很配的
Come help me.
来帮忙
So how was it, seeing Chuck with Eva?
看到恰克和伊娃在一起感觉怎么样
Harder than I expected.
比想象的要难
But at least he's not going to Columbia.
不过至少他不会去哥伦比亚大学
No offense.
没别的意思
Yeah, I-I guess
我想
I just didn't expect nate to be so mad at me.
我只是没想到内特会对我这么生气
I thought the only thing he got upset about
我原以为只有卷得不好的大♥麻♥
was a badly rolled joint.
才能让他这么烦躁
But we both deserve better,
我们都值得拥有更好的
and now that we're at Hamilton House where we belong,
现在不就在属于我们的汉密尔顿之家吗
we'll find it.
我们一定会遇到的
I don't know. Even though I was right about Juliet,
我不知道 虽然关于茱丽叶这事我说对了
you were right about me.
但关于我 你说得也没错
I did assume college would be easy.
我原以为大学会很轻松的
It'll get better.
会好起来的
After all, you are Serena van der Woodsen.
毕竟你是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森
And... You do have
而且 你已经拥有
the best off-campus housing of anyone at Columbia.
哥伦比亚大学最棒的校外宿舍了
What are you talking about?
什么意思
Follow me.
跟我来
What?!
哇哦
It's your new bedroom!
这是你的新卧室
Oh, my gosh! Blair!
天啦 布莱尔
I put Dorota straight to work
从巴黎一回来
the minute I got back from Paris.
我就让多洛塔开工了
You should've seen her yelling at the decorator
你真该看看她在安娜塔西亚熟睡的时候
while Anastasia was fast asleep in the ergo.
对装饰工人♥大♥叫的样子
He say you cannot get wallpaper done in time.
他说墙纸不能按时完工
I simply make clear he can.
我只是简单表明他可以
So what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Can best friends live together all year?
好朋友能整年住在一起吗
Of course!
当然
Rumor has it
传言说
that S. And B. Changed their relationship status
S和B的关系有些变化
trom besties to roomies.
从姐妹淘变成了室友
Friends or lovers,
不论朋友还是情人
moving in is risky business.
住在一起都是项风险投资
Any time the rules change,
规则永远在变化
you don't know how they'll change you.
但你不知规则会如何改变你
We take the risk
我们愿意冒险
because the payoff can be so great.
因为回报也许十分丰厚
But the truth is,
但实际上
we never truly know who we're living with...
我们永远不清楚枕边人的真实面目
or the company they keep.
他们身边又是什么人
How are you?
怎么样
Depends.
看情况
How are things going?
进展如何
The guys were easy, but the girls are presenting
男人很好搞定
a little bit more of a challenge.
不过女孩们有点小麻烦
Apparently, sisterhood is alive and well on the upper east side.
看来上东区还有姐妹情
How long can that last?
那又能维持多久
Exactly.
没错
So you just keep your focus on not getting raped or killed.
所以你只要保证别被强♥暴♥或被谋杀
It's a minimum security prison.
这可是低度设防的监狱
And you are hot.
而你这么性感
Even white collar criminals get lonely.
即使白领罪犯也会寂寞的
Don't worry.
别担心
We'll get it done.
我们能搞定的
I promise.
我保证
Better watch out, kids. Trouble's moving in,
小心啊孩子们 麻烦逼近
and it's looking to make the upper east side its bitch.
看来上东区将陷入一片混乱了
X.O.X.O., Gossip girl.
X.O.X.O.八卦天后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表