剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Clearly, standards have slipped if you're a member here.
显然 这条规矩对于会员无效
To whom should I speak to have you removed
一旦我们拿到钥匙
once we get our keys?
该让谁把你请出去呢
The wall. My great-aunt-- she was a founding member.
看看这幅画 我的姨奶奶是创始人之一
Nepotism.
原来是靠裙带关系
That explains it. Now if you don't mind,
难怪你能进来 如果不介意
Would you direct us to the keymaster
能否劳驾告诉我们找谁领钥匙
and then get me some cashews? I'm famished.
再麻烦拿些腰果来 我有点饿了
Those two? We're so in.
那两个吗 我们运气真不错
Oh, no, it's her.
不会吧 竟然是她
You know the keymaster? That's perfect.
你认识发钥匙的人 太棒了
Well, maybe.
也许吧
We're here to get our keys.
我们是来领钥匙的
Blair Waldorf, Serena Van Der Woodsen.
布莱尔·霍道夫和瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森
Hi. We've met.
你好 我们见过面
I'm... Sorry. We have?
是吗 我们见过吗
At Dan Humphrey's, with Nate.
在丹·汉弗瑞家见过 你和内特一起来的
Oh. Right. Serena.
我想起来了 你是瑟琳娜
This is why I hate it when best friends show up together.
两位死党一起出现 这种情况最棘手了
Unfortunately, I'm down to my very last key,
很抱歉 我只剩下最后一把钥匙了
which means... Only one of you made the list.
也就是说 只有一个人能够入会
Only one?
只有一人吗
It's okay.
没关系
We'll find a different meeting place,
我们再找别的聚会场所好了
like the library or bookstore or starbucks.
比如说 图书馆 书店 或者星巴克
This key is for Blair Waldorf.
钥匙是布莱尔·霍道夫的
Sorry for the silent treatment, gossips.
八卦潮人们 抱歉这么久没消息了
But everyone needs the occasional r & r,
但每个人偶尔都要休整一段
even yours truly.
哪怕是与你最亲近的人
Lucky for you,
所幸
I observed a sacred upper east side tradition
在离开之前 照老规矩
and had a little work done while I was gone.
我要公布上东区的惊人消息
Now enough with the pleasantries.
闲话少说
Time for the dirt.
八卦时刻
I spy with my many eyes--
据众多眼线爆料
Chuck Bass returning from Paris yesterday
恰克·拜斯昨日身着全新秋季男装
with a pretty, new fall accessory.
自巴黎携美归来
But if she's the kind of girl you bring home
但如果是带这姑娘回来拜见继母
to meet your stepmother, why is Chuck visiting Lily solo?
为何恰克又独自去和莉莉会面呢
I'm so sorry. I know how much Milo means to you.
抱歉 我知道米罗对你来说意义重大
I just can't... Believe this.
我只是无法相信这一切
Why? Why would Georgina do this? How--
为什么 乔治亚娜为什么要这么做 原因呢
you want me to stick around till she gets home?
你希望我留在这儿等她回来吗
We can talk to her together, figure this out.
我们可以一起和他谈谈 把事情弄清楚
No, no, I-I think--I think I need to handle this on my own.
不必了 我想自己解决
Thanks, dad.
谢谢你 爸爸
Also spotted-- lonely boy's baby mama
另有现场播报 孤独男孩家里的少女妈妈
Looking like one hot mama on the beach in St. Barts.
出现在圣巴特岛 一副辣妈打扮
If she's flown the coop,
如果她在外逍遥快活
Who's cleaning up her baby's poop?
谁来照顾她的孩子呢
And what about Serena and Blair?
至于瑟琳娜和布莱尔
It seems our girls have started their college careers
她们的大学生涯始于汉密尔顿之家
with a social call to Hamilton house.
看来这初次社交并不圆♥满♥
I'm sorry, Serena, but this club is for members only.
抱歉 瑟琳娜 这间会所只招待会员
Great. I'll see myself out then.
没问题 我马上就走
But if B. Is the one holding the key to the kingdom,
如果女王B掌握着王国的钥匙
Guess Serena is out in the cold.
也许瑟琳娜就该下台了
I'm sorry for what happened with Jenny.
关于珍妮的事情 我很抱歉
She was in a bad place. I could've helped her.
她当时心情很糟 我本可以帮她的
Instead, I just used her pain for my own self-destruction.
可我却乘人之危拉她和我一起堕落
Thank you for the apology.
感谢你的致歉
And welcome home.
欢迎回家
Please don't disappear again.
请不要再玩失踪了
I don't intend to.
我不是故意的
I just hope everyone's as relieved to see me as you are.
要是大家都能像你一样担心我的安危就好了
Well, let's not ask for too much off the bat, shall we?
做人还是不要太贪心了 你说是吧
So tell me what happened.
告诉我发生了什么事
I heard about the mugging from Serena, but then...
我听瑟琳娜说了你遇袭的事 但在那之后...
I, met someone.
我遇到了一个人
Someone wonderful.
一个好人
She found me, nursed me back to health.
她发现我 救了我一命
Her name's Eva.
她叫伊娃
So when do I get to meet her?
我什么时候能见见她
When do you feel it would be appropriate
你觉得何时把她
to introduce her to everyone?
介绍给大家认识比较合适呢
I'm not going to lie.
我实话实说
You haven't exactly come home to a fan club.
家里人不太乐见你回来
But let me talk to Rufus and Eric, and,
让我先和鲁弗斯和艾瑞克谈谈吧
see if I can make some progress.
看看能不能收到点成效
I'd appreciate that.
我非常感激
Why don't you bring Eva to fashion's night out tomorrow?
你明晚带伊娃来时尚之夜吧
Everyone can meet and mingle
大家可以互相见面了解一下
without the pressure of a dinner.
而不必像共进晚餐那么拘束
That sounds great. Thank you.
听起来不错 谢谢你
Thank you for everything.
感谢你为我做的一切
Serena, I don't have to accept.
瑟琳娜 我不一定非要入会
Any club that'll only take one of us
任何一个要把我们分开的会所
is a club I don't want to be a part of.
都不是我希望加入的地方
Blair, stop it.
布莱尔 别这样
I would never stand in the way of your social progress.
我不会成为你社交之路上的障碍
Besides, Hamilton house isn't for me anyway.
而且 汉密尔顿之家也不适合我
It's much more right bank.
就像巴黎右岸 太过浮华
That's why you're my best friend.
这才是我最好的朋友嘛
Hey.
那还用说
Okay.
好吧
First day download dinner tonight? Sorella?
一起吃开学晚餐好吗 索罗拉怎么样
Of course. I'll see you later.
好啊 到时候见
That's right. It's "Sparks."
没错 是斯巴克斯
I'm sorry. Can you hold on one moment?
不好意思 麻烦稍等一下
Hello?
喂
Dan, hey. Uh, we didn't get much of a chance to talk last night,
丹 昨天晚上我们都没机会好好聊聊
But I was...
但我其实
Is that Milo I hear?
那是米罗在你旁边吗
Serena, this is a terrible time. I'm sorry. Can I--
瑟琳娜 现在我说话不太方便 抱歉
I'm--I'm gonna have to call you later. All right?
我回头再打给你 好吗
Later, man.
再见
Nate! How happy am I to see a friendly face.
内特 能见到一张熟面孔真让人高兴啊
Walk me to class? I'm really lost.
送我去教室吧 我迷路了
Can you help me, please?
能帮帮我吗
You know what? I'm--I'm running late, so... I'm sorry.
我要迟到了 所以抱歉
Okay. You know, it'd be really great to catch for real, though.
好吧 不过能遇到你真的很好
Blair and I are going to dinner tonight. Do you wanna join?
布莱尔和我今晚要一起吃晚餐 你来吗
We could start our own club.
我们可以建立自己的俱乐部
Un, you know what? I'm already a part of this one.
我已经加入这个俱乐部了
I'm gonna go head in.
我要进去了
I'll call you back.
回头再联♥系♥
Chuck is in New York?
恰克回纽约了
He came to see me this morning.
他今早来见我了
Thought I would just tell you when I saw you.
我本打算见到你再告诉你的
Well, Eric told me first.
艾瑞克先告诉我了
Apparently, it was on "Gossip girl."
显然 八卦天后爆料了
You have every right to be upset with him,
你完全有理由生他的气
But we can't undo what's already been done.
但是事已至此 难以挽回
He's trying to make amends, take responsibility.
他正在努力补偿 担起责任
What else is there?
我们还要求什么呢
He met this woman who's had a big impact on him.
他遇到了一个对他影响深远的女人
You can see for yourself how much.
你可以亲自体会到影响有多深
I invited them to the party tomorrow night.
我邀请他们参加明晚的聚会
And I would appreciate
如果你能给他们俩一次机会
if you would just give them both a chance.
我会十分感激的
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表