剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Now you have no company,
现在你没有朋友
No family, and from what I just saw,
没有家人 而且据我所知
my daughter's lost her taste as well.
我女儿也对你失去兴趣了
Great party, by the way.
顺便说一句 派对很棒
You think Raina will keep you on that pedestal
你认为蕾娜一旦知道你的所作所为后
once she learns what you've done?
还会崇拜你吗
Go find out.
走着瞧吧
I think you know how much family means to Raina,
我想你知道家人对蕾娜的意义
Just as she now knows...
就像她刚刚知道的那样
How little it means to you.
家庭对你不值一文
One lonely Bass adrift at sea.
孤单的拜斯在海上漂泊
Looks like Venice isn't the only thing that's sinking.
看起来即将沉没的不仅是威尼斯
Blair.
布莱尔
I can't believe you ambushed me,
不敢相信你居然陷害我
and why? For a leg up at work?
为什么 工作无聊吗
Is your career really more important than our friendship?
你的工作真的比我们的友谊更重要
Obviously you don't think my career is important at all
显然你一点儿也不觉得我的工作重要
since you forced Raina to back out
你强迫蕾娜不接受访谈
just so you didn't have to be alone on Valentine's Day.
就因为你不想一个人孤苦伶仃的过情人节
That's not why I did it. I had a good reason.
不是因为这个 我有充分的理由
You can't stand that I'm getting successful while you're
你不能接受我的成功 而且每天都要
flailing around with 15 hours of class and an ex-con.
纠结于十五个小时的课程和前科犯男友间
That's not true. I couldn't be more proud of your job at "W."
不 你能在《W》工作我比谁都自豪
I wanted to protect you from seeing
我不想让你在情人节
Chuck and Raina together on Valentine's Day.
看到恰克和蕾娜在一起
For the last time, he's using her.
我再说一次 他只是利用她
It's not real.
他没有来真的
It's just business. How come no one believes me?
只是生意来往而已 怎么就没人信我呢
Blair.
布莱尔
Look, you know what?
算了 你猜怎么着
I'm gonna go get him so he can tell you himself.
我现在就去找他 让他亲自跟你说清楚
Russell.
拉塞尔
Ah! Howard.
啊 哈沃德
You're fired.
你被解雇了
What? On what grounds?
什么 为什么
I mean, I was actually coming over here to quit anyway, but--
尽管我来这确实是为了辞职的 可是
You leaked a private document.
你向别人泄露了一份私密文件
Granted, that's exactly what I wanted you to do, but still.
虽然我确实希望你这么做
I can't have someone around I don't trust.
但我不能让信不过的人为我工作
Take care of yourself.
保重
What just happened?
发生了什么
Blair.
布莱尔
I'm looking for Chuck. What is this place?
我在找恰克 这是什么鬼地方
Uh, he built it for Raina.
他给蕾娜精心布置的
Oh. He's pretty serious about this game.
他对于这场游戏还蛮认真的吗
Oh, I don't--I don't--I don't really think it's a game. It's--
我不 不认为这是一场游戏 这是
Raina, I just need five minutes.
蕾娜 给我五分钟
I'm only here
我还在这只是因为
because I refuse to make this anyone else's business.
我不想让更多人知道这件破事
Look, I'm sorry you had to witness that scene with Lily.
我很抱歉你看到了我和莉莉之间的小插曲
I'm not the one you need to apologize to.
你不必跟我道歉
You went behind Lily's back. You disrespected her.
你在莉莉背后使坏 你不尊重她
Is this what you do-- wonderful things
难道这就是在你惹火你所在乎的人之前
for people you care about before you turn on them?
所摆的鸿门宴吗
Look, you put family before all else. I can't do that.
你把家人放在第一位 我做不到
My father was never there for me.
我父亲从来没有支持过我
My mother abandoned and betrayed me.
我母亲不仅抛弃了我还背叛了我
My uncle is my worst enemy.
我叔叔是我最大的敌人
But maybe your father isn't as perfect as you think.
但也许你父亲也没有你所想象的那么完美
What are you saying?
你在说什么
He's the reason I went after Lily.
是他让我逼走莉莉的
He pitted me against her.
他陷害我 让我和莉莉反♥目♥成仇
So you're trying to turn me against him?
那你是想让我和他也反♥目♥成仇
Destroy my relationship?
让我们父女关系也破裂吗
Nothing is sacred to you.
你可真是什么都不在乎啊
That's not true. You are sacred to me.
不 我在乎你
Until I do something you don't like
如果我做了什么你不喜欢的事情
and you turn on me, too.
你也会给我下绊吧
Give me a chance to show you that's not who I am.
给我次机会让我证明我不是那样的人
Please
求你了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I've seen all I needed to see.
我已经看够了
Rubies are red. Hydrangeas are blue.
钉是钉 铆是铆
Chuck's given his heart away...
恰克奉上了他的真心
Wow, he's good.
他真诚恳啊
But guess what, Blair? Not to you.
但是布莱尔 那却不是给你的
Shut up, Humphrey.
闭嘴吧 汉弗瑞
They're not Richart,
他们虽然不是理查特的
but they're all I could find at this hour.
但这是我在这个点所能搞到最好的了
I was gonna leave them on your pillow.
我本打算把它们放在你枕头上的
Blair, please, it's been a long night. I'm tired.
布莱尔 今晚发生太事多了 我累了
You were right.
你是对的
Chuck and Raina are real.
恰克和蕾娜是认真的
Were real, anyway.
至少曾经是认真的
I know that chocolates from duane reade
我知道这在杜恩里德[药房♥连锁]买♥♥的巧克力
won't make it any better, but... I'm so sorry.
不会让你感觉好些 但是 对不起
Well, maybe I made the wrong decision
或许我一开始就错了
in going to Raina first instead of you,
我不该先去找蕾娜而不是找你
but I was worried about your heart,
但我担心的是你受伤害
not your job.
而不是你的工作
I knew that you'd bounce back stronger than ever at "W."
我知道你在《W》会再次风生水起的
You may be right. Donna texted me.
你也许是对的 多娜给我发短♥信♥了
She said your profile's gonna be amazing.
她说你的人物小传肯定会特别精彩
Well, I'm sorry if I'm not thrilled you got an "A"-plus
如果付出了本的代价
at Ben's expense.
我还没让你拿到优加 那就太抱歉了
After mentioning I'd stumbled
在说到我偶然在脸谱网上
across some incriminating Facebook photos,
发现了一些涉嫌违法的照片后
the interviewer wisely agreed to redact
那个记者识相地同意把
the Ben part of the article.
有关本的那部分文章删掉
I'm sure he'd really appreciate that
如果他还会再理我的话
if he ever speaks to me again.
我相信他一定会很感激你这么做的
You're gonna be okay alone?
你一个人行吗
Not yet, but I need to start learning to be.
我不喜欢 可是我得学会一个人独处
Go have fun with your parolee.
和你的假释犯过的愉快哦
Maybe it's a secret valentine.
也许是个秘密情人哦
Hello?
你好
Why the hell would you do that?
你为什么要这么干
Well, this way, I can initiate a whole new round
是这样的 我又重新改了一次
of pestering you to submit it.
还得麻烦你帮我提交给编辑
But I already did... Yesterday.
可是我已经交了啊 就在昨天
I gave your article to a junior editor
我把你的文章交给了《名利场》的
at "Vanity fair", not "Details."
初级编辑 不是《细节》[皆为杂♥志♥]
I'm assuming that won't be a problem?
我认为这不是问题吧
Wait. So you submitted it without reading?
等等 你连读都没读就交了吗
Of course I read it.
我当然读过了
I have a reputation to uphold.
我不能连名誉都不要
And you still put me through the wringer?
别让我焦急了 快告诉我文章怎么样
It was... good.
你写的 很好
Mm, I'm sorry. What'd you just say?
不好意思 你刚才说什么
You heard me. It was... sharp
你明明听到了 文章语言很犀利
and well observed.
内容也很充实
When it comes to experiencing an ex with a new love,
当你看到你的旧爱又有了新欢的时候
you have some insight.
你说得挺在理的
Mm. How--how are you doing with all that?
那你打算怎么处理这事儿
Uh... Just seeking refuge
转移注意力呗
with the perfect anti-Valentine's Day movie --
找个反情人节的电影看看
"Rosemary's Baby."
魔鬼圣婴[恐怖电影]
What part are you at? I'll watch with you.
你看到哪儿了 我和你一起看
Forgive me if I've memorized
如果我说罗丝·高登[电影主角]的台词
some of Ruth Gordon's dialogue.
有些我都会背了 你可别生气
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表