剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
You know how to find me.
你知道怎么找我
Just as every summer ends,
和每个暑假一样
all tourists come home, all dreamers wake up,
旅行者从远方归来 生活的美梦被现实唤醒
and new problems are born.
新的麻烦也应运而生
What's all this?
这都是什么
Oh, it was laying around the nursery.
我在育婴室地上捡来的
I thought I'd put it into a baby book for Dan.
我想我可以把它们做成婴儿书给丹
That's a good idea. Oh, is this Milo's hospital bracelet?
好主意 哦 这是米罗在医院的手环
Yeah. Look how tiny his wrist was.
是啊 看看他的手腕有多小
Huh. Either this is a mistake or...
嗯 这是弄错了还是...
Or what?
还是什么
Milo's bracelet says his blood type is o-negative.
手环上写着他的血型是O型阴性
That's a universal donor. That's not common.
这可是万能血型 很少见
Rufus, enough conspiracy theories.
鲁弗斯 不要再提阴谋论了
Look, the closest you've been to medical school
你跟医学院唯一能扯上关系的就是
is having a lincoln hawk song licensed for "Chicago hope."
为"芝加哥希望之星"唱过一首林肯鹰的歌♥
When Dan got his appendix out as a kid,
丹小时候做了阑尾手术
I banked some blood just in case something went wrong.
为以防万一我去存储了些血样
He's a.B.-Positive, same as me.
他是B型阳性 跟我一样
Okay, so Georgina is type o.
好吧 这么说乔治娜是O型血
I'm sure she is. Likely, so is Milo's real father.
显然 还有米罗的亲生父亲
And just like that,
就这样
A pretty girl's ugly secret is revealed.
一个美丽女孩的丑陋秘密被揭露了
I had to improvise, but it's done.
我只能随机应变 不过结束了
I'll see you soon, and we'll talk about what's next.
一会见 我们来商量下一步该怎么做
Take care. Hang in there.
保重 坚持住
I miss you.
我会想你的
When you didn't come home last night,
昨晚你没回来
I assumed you'd left with that girl.
我以为你跟那个女孩一起离开了
I owe you an apology.
我得向你道歉
I don't expect you to understand, but where I'm from,
我并不期待你能理解 但在我来的地方
people lie and cheat and destroy whoever gets in their way.
人们用谎言和骗局摧毁任何妨碍他们的人
I did it better than any of them.
我最擅长的就是这些
When you dragged me in from the alley,
当你在小巷里把我拉进屋
You didn't just save my life.
你不仅仅救了我的命
You gave me the hope of a new one.
还给了我新的希望
Well, the you I've been living with
反正 和我在一起的你
never did anything to be ashamed of.
从没做过什么需要羞愧的事
I hope...
我希望...
I hope you'll bring some of him with you back to your world.
我希望你能把"他"带回你的世界
I fully intend to...
如果你跟我一起走
if you'll come with me.
那会更好
To New York?
去纽约
You got me a ticket?
你给我买♥♥票了
We don't need tickets.
我们不需要机票
I'm Chuck Bass.
我是恰克·拜斯
But no matter what the new season brings,
不过 无论新的季节带来了什么
We'll always have Paris.
我们仍然拥有巴黎
Bisou bisou, Gossip girl.
Bisou bisou 八卦天后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表