剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
I thought we were friends.
我以为我们是朋友
Damien ditched me after the party, so...
达米恩在派对后就离开了我 所以
Strongest drug I'm on is double macchiato.
我吃过的最强效的药也不过是双份玛奇朵
I have decided to set my sights on Bass Industries.
我的目标是收♥购♥拜斯实业
It's not just his disloyalty. It's his pomposity.
他不仅背信弃义 而且很浮夸
And the fact that you slept with him?
而且你还跟他上过床
Oh, well, that was a long time ago, and it was fleeting.
那是很久以前的事了 也没持续很久
You wanted an internship. I wanted this one.
你只是想要实习 而我想在这里实习
I stupidly thought that this fake friendship might be real.
我竟愚蠢地以为这虚假的友情可能是真的
I suggested that you be promoted to replace me.
我建议将你提升到我的位置
Blair, you wanted it all. You just got it.
布莱尔 你刚得到了你想要的
I got a phone call from your friend Blair.
我刚接到你朋友布莱尔的电♥话♥
So I've decided to give you a second chance.
所以我决定再给你一次机会
You need to do what's right for Thorpe Enterprises.
你得做对索普企业好的事情
I want you to give Chuck a chance
我希望你能给恰克一个机会
to be part of the new company.
让他成为新公♥司♥的一员
I don't need Chuck's help to run Bass Industries.
我不需要恰克帮我打理拜斯实业
Yes, you do.
不 你需要
What about your family?
你的家人怎么办
What if us being together drives them all away?
如果我们在一起使得他们都离开你怎么办
I don't think it will,
我不这么觉得
but that's a risk I'm willing to take if you are.
但如果你愿意承担这个风险 我也愿意
It's cold out there, but on the upper east side,
外面很冷 但是在上东区
things are heating up,
气氛却愈加热烈
because Valentine's Day is around the corner.
因为我们即将迎来情人节
Please don't tell me you're leaving already.
别告诉我你就要走了
Between classes at Columbia or your job at "W,"
每天在哥伦比亚的课和《W》间来回奔波
the only proof that I have you still exist
唯一能让我相信你还活着的证据就是
is the faint trace of Chanel in the morning.
每天早上那股淡淡的香奈儿香水味
I'm so sorry, S.
我很抱歉 S
But if I can turn this into a permanent job,
但如果我日后能转正
it'll knock 6 months off my 2-year plan.
这六个月的实习能成就我未来两年的计划
Are you sure you're not just burying yourself in work
你确定你沉浸在工作中的原因
to avoid thinking about tomorrow?
不是为了逃避考虑明天
Tomorrow? I don't even know what day today is.
明天 我都不知道今天是什么日子
Last year, Chuck and I honored Valentine's Day
去年 恰克和我为了庆祝情人节
by staging our very own bacchanal.
举办了只属于我们的酒神节
And no, there were no goats,
如果你刚才的表情是那个意思的话
if that's the look that just fluttered across your face.
我要告诉你 这次我们也没把山羊弄过来
But this year, I'm sitting out "V" Day
但今年 我为了工作
to focus on my career,
忽略了情人节
as is Chuck with his fake relationship
而恰克也和蕾娜·索普开始了
with Raina Thorpe.
一段虚假的感情
Right, but I thought you reached out to Raina
但你不是打电♥话♥给蕾娜
and told her that Chuck's feelings were real.
还告诉她恰克对她是真心的吗
He needed to get back in her good graces,
他需要保持她对他的好感
and I knew exactly how to get him there.
而且我很清楚如何帮他达成
Chuck and I may need some time to forge our own paths
在恰克和我再次浪漫地结合前
before we risk a romantic rejoining,
也许我们还有很长的路要走
but we're still there for each other.
但我们依然等待着彼此
And what about you and Ben?
你和本呢
It must be very special for him, spending Valentine's Day
他终于不用和狱友一起过情人节了
with someone other than his cellie.
而是和你一起 他一定感觉很特别
We decided to sit it out, too.
我们也不打算庆祝
We just started dating. It's too much pressure.
我们才刚开始 压力太大了
Hey, why don't you and I have a friends' Valentine's Day?
我们一起过一个朋友式的情人节如何
Manis, macaroons, massages?
吃点甜豆饼 马卡隆 做个按♥摩♥
Uh, it sounds amazing. I'll let you know.
听起来不错 我考虑一下
But... If the 2-year plan wins out, will you be okay?
但如果我选择《W》 你不介意吧
I'll be fine.
我不会有事的
I'm glad you agreed to this brunch with Chuck and Lily.
我很高兴你同意与恰克和莉莉共进早午餐
It shows a lot of good faith on their part.
这充分展现了他们的诚意
I mean, we came in with guns blazing,
我是说 我们气势汹汹地来
and they responded with an olive branch.
但他们却伸出了橄榄枝示好
More like olive bread.
还不如说是橄榄面包
I agreed to a meal, Raina. That's it.
我同意一同进餐 蕾娜 仅此而已
I don't trust the Basses. They don't operate like we do.
我不信任拜斯家族 他们跟我们不一样
They're a family, just like us.
他们跟我们一样 也是一家人啊
The Lily I remember didn't have a maternal bone in her body.
在我印象中 莉莉完全不像个母亲
Family was just about money and power.
她的家庭只有金钱和权力
Well, I hope hosting this brunch proves to you once and for all
我希望这次早午餐能向你证明
I have the company's best interests at heart.
我都是为了公♥司♥好
And also elegantly forces the enemy to come to you.
同时优雅地强迫对手站到你这边来
Yes, Sun Tzu is right beside
是 我的书架上《孙子兵法》就在
Emily Post on my bookshelf.
《艾米丽·波斯特》[世界礼仪女王]旁
But, Charles, don't let your feelings for Raina
但查尔斯 别让你对蕾娜的感情影响了
affect your judgment. We have to be careful with the thorpes.
你的判断 我们要小心应对索普家的人
Believe me, I know.
相信我 我懂的
Don't worry. I'm not banking on their sympathy.
别着急 我并不指望他们的同情
Welcome.
欢迎
So... Is anyone hungry?
有人饿了吗
How's the job search going?
你工作找得怎么样了
I think the check the "Have you ever committed a felony?" Box
我觉得"你是否犯过重罪"这个选项
limits my options.
让我的选择很有限
But yours seem to be improving.
你的进展好像不错
I'm sorry if I overstepped.
如果我越界了 很抱歉
The article was just sitting there.
那篇文章就在那
Being single while living with the guy seeing your ex?
自己单身 还与前女友的现男友同住
We nailed the awkwardness.
我们知道你有多尴尬
Yeah, well, it's very fresh.
是啊 更何况这事刚刚发生不久
It's a good thing Serena and I decided
我和瑟琳娜决定情人节什么也不做
not to do anything for Valentine's Day.
这样挺好的
I can't afford to take her out anyway.
我已经没钱带她出去了
Well, you already read how awkward I feel about this,
你已经看到这让我有多尴尬了
But, um, with me,
但她和我在一起的时候
she was always happy to just play pool and drink beer.
就算是打桌球喝啤酒 她也很开心
Right now I couldn't even afford to do that.
现在我连这么做的钱都没有
Uh... Well, you know what?
你知道吗
I used to work for a catering company.
我曾经在一个餐饮公♥司♥工作
They could always use an extra hand around a holiday.
节假日时他们总是会雇临时工
I can make a call, it's good money.
我可以打个电♥话♥问问看 薪酬也挺多的
And--and no offense, but judging from my past coworkers,
无意冒犯 但以我过往同事的经历来看
I think they have the
那家公♥司♥对于重罪犯
"Don't ask, don't tell" Policy regarding felons.
一直执行着"不过问不谈论"的原则
Uh, thanks. Appreciate that.
谢谢你的帮助
Uh, and, you--what's next for the article?
你准备怎么处理你那篇文章
Uh, well, I e-mailed my Conde Nast contact, Epperly,
我给康泰纳什集团的联♥系♥人艾柏利发了邮件
but I got an auto response,
但是是自动回复
saying she doesn't work there anymore,
说她不在那工作了
so I gotta-- I gotta facebook her.
所以我想上脸谱网上找下她
I don't know about the cater-waiter me,
虽然我不知道该怎么做宴席服务生
but the teacher me thinks
但是以我做老师的经验来说
maybe you should step out from behind the computer
也许你该合上电脑
and find out who the new Epperly is
找到艾柏利的接♥班♥者
and give her the article in person.
然后亲自把文章交给她
The new Epperly. I hadn't thought about that.
艾柏利的接♥班♥者 我都没想到
As part of "W's" Online expansion,
为了《W》杂♥志♥网络版能够进一步扩张
Stefano wants to kick off a new feature--
斯特凡诺决定开设一个新专栏
Bright young thing.
"闪亮的时尚一族"
We'll follow an "It" Girl one night a month
我们将会在每月的某个晚上
as she navigates the Manhattan social scene.
追踪曼哈顿时尚社交圈中的一个女孩
Our inaugural "It" Girl needs to be special,
我们的首位时尚女孩必须非常特别
as should her Valentine's day plans.
而且也必须有一个特别的情人节安排
Blair, you're friends with Serena Van Der Woodsen?
布莱尔 听说瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森是你朋友
Yes. Well, d-- Serena definitely is "It,"
对 瑟琳娜是够时尚的
but what if there was someone fabulous
但是我在想 我们是不是能找一个
that we could break ourselves?
能让我们有所突破的人呢
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表