剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Frankly, with her attitude,
老实说 看她的态度
she could use some time behind bars.
她什么时候在监狱里会的上的
So that's it?
就这样吗
There's no "I'm sorry I could have gotten you arrested"?
你该说句抱歉 我差点进你监狱
Well, you're here. The party's lovely.
但你已经安全到达了 派对很棒
Everything obviously turned out fine.
一切都安然无恙
Except that you sent Dan to get the wrong flowers.
除了你让丹去拿错了花
The tulips with the coke were pink.
带大♥麻♥的郁金香是粉色的
And I... wrote that down. This one's on you, Humphrey.
我写的清清楚楚 汉弗瑞 那个条呢
You wrote "Purple." Classic Stroop Effect.
你写的是紫色 是史初普效应吧
Where you write or say a color
你所指的颜色并不是
that you see instead of the one you mean.
实际写下来或者说出来的那种颜色
You're not the only one who knows his neurodisfunction.
又不是只有你知道他精神有问题
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Yeah, right. Damien just called. Turns out he pre-sold the coke
达米恩刚打电♥话♥了 他已经预售大♥麻♥了
and is therefore on his way to pick up the $100,000
现在他要来拿十万块钱
He says I now owe him.
他说是我欠他的
That's insane. Nobody has that kind of money, do they?
疯了吧 谁有那么多钱
Not on them, but we need it now,
先不管这个 但我们现在确实需要这些钱
or he's gonna out mom here tonight.
要不今晚他就把妈妈的事抖出来
It's your 18th birthday, which means the checkbook
今天是你的十八岁生日 也就是说
to your Rhodes Trust Fund is somewhere
你的罗兹岛信托基金的支票簿
in that pile of presents.
就在那些礼物中间
Okay. All right. Let's get unwrapping.
好吧 我们去打开看看
I know you're thinking
我知道你觉得
that stroop is one of the symptoms of chronic fatigue,
我是因为累了才会写成那样
but I'm not even tired.
但其实我一点都不累
So it turns out Russell's financial backer
我发现拉塞尔的资金来源
is a guy named Bradley Kidd from Atlanta.
是布兰德利·基德来自亚特兰大
He owns a lot of property down south, nothing marquee.
他在南部拥有巨额资产
Bass would be a huge move for him,
收♥购♥巴斯集团是他的一个重大战略
and something he's capable of making.
他也完全有能力做到
How do we convince him not to?
我们要怎么说服他别这么做
Because the captain was right.
那个领班说的对
Thorpe ran a bunch of financial scenarios for Kidd,
索普为凯德策划了一系列金融方案
but nothing involved keeping Bass Industries intact.
但是没有关于保全拜斯实业的方案
Would Kidd consider backing us instead?
那凯德会反过来支持我们吗
That's why I invited him tonight,
所以今晚我把他请来了
to convince him it's a better business move
让他相信这样做更有商机
or to get him to break his deal with Russell.
或者让他解除跟拉塞尔的交易
Good spying.
情报搜集的不错嘛
Thank you.
谢谢
I kind of like this double agent thing you have going on.
我挺喜欢你扮演这双重间谍的
You do?
真的吗
You gotta move in order to be better.
你要扭起来才能得分
I'm trying.
我在扭啊
Arm twist.
扭动手臂
There you go. Okay, finally.
就是这样 好了 结束了
Finally, a sport I can beat you in.
我终于有个能赢过你的运动了
Oh, come on. No. First of all, this isn't even a sport.
拜托 首先 这根本就算不上是运动
Second of all, gloat all you want to.
其次 你就尽情拿我寻开心吧
Just please don't tell anybody I danced to "Tik Tok."
只要别告诉别人我跳了街舞
I wouldn't call that dancing.
那根本不是在跳舞
What? Hey, hey, at least I'm a good loser, okay?
什么 至少我愿赌服输吧
You threw your racket so hard, you almost broke the TV
刚才打网球的时候 你输了就扔拍子
when I beat you at the tennis game.
差点把电视机打烂
This will make up for it.
这个是补偿你的
Mmm. That's awesome.
味道真不错
We need to call Ben & Jerry.
我们得打电♥话♥给Ben&Jerry
No, we should start our own company.
不 我们应该打造自己的品牌
Yes.
是的
Hmm. That was my dream when I was 5.
那是我5岁时的梦想
Don't tell my dad.
别跟我爸爸说
Mm, I won't.
我不会的
This is really fun.
这真的很有趣
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
I need you to bring Raina to Eric's party.
你把蕾娜带到艾瑞克的派对来
Sorry, man. The music was really loud.
不好意思 音乐太吵了
Music?
音乐
Never mind. Change of plan.
算了 计划有变
Keep her there until I call back.
我没打电♥话♥之前继续留住她
Bye.
再见
You know who loves ice cream?
你知道谁爱吃冰欺凌吗
Chuck--he loves it.
恰克 他最爱吃了
Nate...
内特
I know what you've been trying to do all day.
我知道你今天的目的
You do?
真的吗
Ugh! I hate professional gift wrapping.
我讨厌这么专业的包装
What are you doing? Do you realize how gauche it is
你们干嘛呢 还没有上甜点就把礼物打开了
to open gifts at a party, before dessert?
知不知道这样做很没礼貌
I was just so excited to have a new addition
我只是太想给我的收藏库
to my stock portfolio.
增添点新物资
Well, at least make a list for thank-you notes.
好吧 但至少列一个感谢名单
I'm on hold with Victor from the flower market.
我正在给鲜花市场的维克多打电♥话♥
You've already done enough
你送了我一个沙拉钵
by getting me this, uh, salad bowl.
已经做了够多了
It's Baccarat, and it's for my mother,
这是巴卡拉水晶的 是给我妈妈的
Which means that your Larry Clark print
那意思就是给你的拉里·克拉克摄影集
is on its way to her. Penelope.
送往我妈妈那儿去了 佩内洛普
Keep going. I'll be right back.
你继续 我马上回来
Great party.
不错的派对
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
I'm guessing you're not here to celebrate.
我猜你不是来祝贺生日的吧
I just saw Damien go up,
我刚刚看到达米恩上去了
And I know you sent Dan to get the drugs.
我知道你叫丹去拿药
The Dan part was a mistake, but I did ask Blair to help.
丹是个意外 但我的确叫布莱尔帮了忙
I thought that you agreed that no one else should get hurt
我以为你也觉得
to protect your mother.
不该再有人为你妈妈而受伤害了
I'm not okay with what she did either,
我是不赞成她所做的一切
But it doesn't mean that I wanna destroy her.
但是不代表我要毁灭她
Are you saying you choose Lily?
你意思就是你选择了莉莉
You chose for me by turning to ice
是你逼我选的 每次提到她名字
every time I mention her name.
你就变得很冷漠
I'm sorry. I have to go help my brother now.
不好意思 我要上去陪我弟弟了
Bryn, I am so glad you could come.
布兰 很高兴你能来
Rufus and I are really enjoying the season so far.
我和鲁弗斯目前对这一季很满意
Thanks. You'll excuse me.
谢谢 不好意思
Mrs. Harold, hi.
哈罗德女士 你好
Oh, yes. I'm Blair Waldorf.
是的 我是布莱尔·霍道夫
Hi. Such a pleasure to meet you.
你好 见到你真高兴
Russell, what a surprise. Uh...
拉塞尔 真是惊喜啊
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
Well, I figured he only turns 18 once.
我想 他一生就这么一次18岁
Well, I don't think it's a good idea for you to stay.
我想你最好还是别留在这儿
Rufus decided to make an appearance.
鲁弗斯决定露一次面
I promise I won't draw attention.
我保证我不会喧宾夺主
I'm just a business associate,
我只是一个生意上的伙伴
an old family friend stopping by with a gift.
一个带着礼物来的老朋友
Well, I suppose I can't argue with that.
那我就不好说什么了
You do look exceptionally lovely.
你看起来真漂亮
Lily, what the hell is going on?
莉莉 怎么回事
Nice to see you again, rufus.
很高兴见到你 鲁弗斯
You think I'm a fool? I know what went on between you two,
你以为我傻吗 我知道你们两个之间的事
and looks like it's still going.
看起来好像还在继续
Please, this is not the time.
拜托 现在不是时候
You're the one who invited him to Eric's 18th birthday party.
是你邀请他来参加艾瑞克18岁生日派对的
Actually, I was just leaving.
事实上 我正准备离开
No, you know, some men know how to behave appropriately
不 有些人应该知道
at social events.
如何在社交场合注意言行
Ahem. Russell, I'm so sorry. I'll call you later.
拉塞尔 不好意思 我回头打给你
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表