剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
makes the decision--
做决定
You seriously thought
你真的认为
we wouldn't know anyone on the committee?
我们不认识委员会的人吗
You can't. That's the "Secret" part of a secret committee.
不可能 这就是秘密组织的秘密之处
Unless the keymaster misbehaves.
除非钥匙管♥理♥员♥玩忽职守
Half of the board members of Bass industries are alumni.
拜斯集团的董事 有一半是委员会成员
One phone call confirmed the obvious--
一个电♥话♥ 即可确认
that Serena has always been at the top of the list.
瑟琳娜始终位列 名单表前端
Congratulations, darling.
恭喜 甜心
Key, please.
请交出钥匙
Juliet.
茱丽叶
Ladies, champagne?
女士们 来点香槟吗
Juliet!
茱丽叶
Nate, are you really going after her?
内特 你真的在追她吗
I didn't find your little show as charming
我和其他人不一样
as everyone else did.
不认为你在服装秀的表演很迷人
Well, it wasn't meant to be. What's going on?
那是不得已的 你怎么了
It's like ever since I got back, you're angry with me.
自从我回来后 你一直生我的气
I-I thought we ended things as friends.
我以为我们还是朋友
Serena, you cheated on me with dan,
瑟琳娜 你在丹的事上欺骗我
and then you dumped me,
又把我一脚踢开
And then you disappeared for the whole summer.
继而又消失了整个暑假
And you come back acting as if nothing's changed.
你回来后打算装作一切如常吗
But I did.
但我变了
And I guess it took me until now to realize
我想我现在才发现
Just how mad I am at you.
我对你有多生气
When I got on the plane to Minsk,
我登上飞往明斯克的飞机时
The guy from the bar wasn't in the seat next to me.
我的邻座不是酒吧的那个家伙
It was a Russian businessman named Sergi.
而是叫塞吉的俄♥罗♥斯♥商人
By the time we landed,
飞机着陆时
we were platinum members of the Mile High Club.
我们成为了高空俱乐部的铂金会员
Oh, why am I not surprised?
我怎么不感到意外呢
We did it on the ground, too.
你在地面上加入过
Um, anyway, everything would've been fine
如果他没有告诉他发狂的妻子奥克萨纳
If he didn't tell his loony wife Oksana
我怀了他的孩子
that I was pregnant with his child.
本来没什么事
She threatened to kill me.
她威胁说要杀了我
So then you escaped to Brooklyn.
所以你从布鲁克林逃出来
But this is all just a cover,
但这些都是掩饰
'cause you're really a Russian spy,
因为你就是俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍
Like those women in Westchester.
和那些威彻斯特的妇女一样
No. Uh, I mean, not that I wasn't approached,
不 我不是像
'cause I was.
我就是
I came back because three guys named Boris
我回来是因为有人花了一大笔钱
were paid a lot of money to hunt me down.
雇三个姓鲍里斯的家伙来抓我
And then I realized if I can make oksana believe
后来我想到 如果奥克萨纳相信
That it wasn't Sergi's baby, she would leave me alone.
那个孩子不是塞吉的 她就会放过我
I thought you were the only guy decent enough,
你是唯一合适的人
At least who I slept with, to take on that responsibility.
至少和我睡过 有这个责任
I sent a fork to the paternity test.
我贿赂了做亲子鉴定的人
It was sergi's.
是塞吉的
I just labeled it "Dan Humphrey."
我把名字换成"丹·汉弗瑞"
Is this all supposed to somehow be flattering?
这些就是你的谄媚她方式吗
Yes. When you signed the birth certificate,
是 自从你在出生证明上签了字
Oksana called off her cossacks.
奥克萨纳撤回了那些哥萨克人
You saved my life and Milo's.
你救了我和米罗的命
And to show your thanks,
为了表示感谢
you lied to me and you abandoned your son.
你对我撒谎 丢掉你的宝宝不管
Look, I was free and clear on a beach in St. Barts
我在圣巴特岛的海滩过的很舒服
like a younger, hotter version of
如同年轻热辣版的
Kathleen Turner in "Body Heat."
《体热》中的凯瑟琳·特纳
But I missed Milo.
但我想念米罗
I needed to come home.
我要回家
I called my parents,
我打电♥话♥给父母
and we spent the last 24 hours
在高♥强♥度家庭治疗课程中
in an intensive family therapy session.
共度了二十四小时
They're gonna let me move back in.
他们想让我搬回去住
I-I-I'm truly glad that
我 我真的很高兴
you've gotten your priorities straightened out here,
你能把重点理顺回到主题
but there--there's no way
但我...我绝不会
that I'm letting you take this child.
让你把这孩子带走
I'm sorry, Dan, but it's not your choice.
抱歉 丹 这不是你能决定的
He's not your son.
他不是你儿子
Georgina. What's going on?
乔治娜 发生什么了
Milo's going home.
米罗要回家
Rufus told me what happened.
鲁弗斯都告诉我了
You probably shouldn't be seen speaking to me.
也许你不应该和我说话
I explained to him that
我向他解释
Jenny confided in me a while ago about the party.
珍妮前段时间向我吐露了舞会的事
And reassured him that she's put the past in the past
安慰他说她已经淡却过往
and wants to move on.
想向前看
I love you, Charles.
我爱你 查尔斯
And if Eva is everything you say she is,
如果伊娃完全如你所说
I think she will, too.
我想她也会爱你
Is this Chuck's limo?
这是恰克的车吗
Can you take me to the hotel, please?
能带我进酒店吗
Hey.
你好
I couldn't find your car. They all look the same.
我找不到你的车 这些看起来都一个样
Please let me explain.
我可以解释
There's nothing to say. I told you this would happen.
没什么可说的 我告诉过你会这样
Eva, it wasn't you I was ashamed of.
伊娃 我不是因你感到羞愧
It was me.
而是因为我自己
What can you have to be ashamed of?
有什么可羞愧的
Everything I did until the day I met you.
我遇到你之前所做的每一件事
Look, I should've told you about my past,
我告诉过你我的过去
but I couldn't risk losing you.
但我不能失去你
Well, I'm going now.
我马上要走了
So tell me, who the hell are you, Chuck Bass?
告诉我 你到底是谁 恰克·拜斯
Sometimes, you just have to come clean,
有时 你不得不把秘密和盘托出
no matter how many dirty secrets come out.
无论它们有多少 有多黑暗
Charlotte.
夏洛特
Oh, I was hoping you'd be here.
真高兴你能来
Hey, Blair.
你好 布莱尔
Will I see you at my show tomorrow?
你会来我明天的服装秀吗
I wouldn't miss it.
我不会缺席的
Welcome home.
欢迎回来
I'd like to say I'm glad,
真想说 我回来了
but the jury's still out.
但外面的事还悬而未决
Apparently, you met Eva.
你肯定遇到了伊娃
Yeah, well, I told you to come home.
我说过让你回来
I never said it was gonna be easy.
但没说会很轻松
Is she still with you?
她还和你一起吗
Not anymore.
不了
Wow. She lasted two days. I'm impressed.
我真惊讶 她居然能坚持两天
It was good to see you, Blair.
见到你真好 布莱尔
You didn't leave.
你没有走
I'm not gonna lie.
老实说
It was hard to hear the things you've done.
听说你的过去时我很难过
But I've seen the man you can be,
但相处的时光使我知道你能改变
and I choose to believe in that man.
我决定相信你
Come on. Let's meet my family.
过来 去见见我的家人
Hey. I thought you left.
我以为你走了
I had to oversee gift bags.
我要监督礼品袋
Some advice-- don't get into a fight
小建议 不要卷入
at a party you helped organize.
你参与筹办的派对的战争
So, awkward question--
有个尴尬的问题
Is it true you shut Serena out because of me?
你是因为我才将瑟琳娜拒之门外吗
When Serena walked into Hamilton House, it just...
看到瑟琳娜走进汉密尔顿之家
Sort of hit me.
感觉有点糟
Your ex-girlfriend was gonna be around all the time.
这样你的前女友会一直都在这儿
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表