剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Return immediately for your new and urgent flower mission.
你马上回来处理花的事
All the details are on a purple sticky note on my computer.
所有细节都写在我电脑的紫色便签上
It's about time.
你超时了
You texted me, like, two minutes ago.
你两分钟前才给我短♥信♥
I was downstairs getting a sandwich.
我在楼下买♥♥三明治
Now what's so urgent?
什么事这么紧急
I wanted to tell you that...
我想告诉你
You were right...
那件事
about that thing.
你是对的
Oh, now which thing was that?
哪件事
I, Blair Waldorf, need Dan Humphrey's help.
我 布莱尔·霍道夫需要丹·汉弗瑞的帮忙
As a friend and peer, not as an underling.
是以朋友和伙伴的身份 而不是下属
As... My friend and peer, not my underling.
恩 是以朋友和伙伴的身份 而不是下属
Mmm
听不清
As my friend and peer, not an underling.
是以朋友和伙伴的身份 而不是下属
Culinary crisis in features.
厨房♥危机的报道
Ted's got a lead on rare white truffles in Tuscany.
泰德在德斯坎尼酒店主持稀有的白巧克力
We need you.
需要你的帮忙
Okay, so all right, what do you want me to do?
好的 我要做些什么啊
It's all on my desk. Just start.
在我桌子上 你开始做就行了
Painting it black has nothing on the trouble
即使标注上重点也免不了
one piece of purple paper can cause.
一张紫色便签带来的麻烦
Hey, sorry again about, uh, spilling the cider.
再次深表歉意 把苹果汁撒在了你身上
Ice skating was worth it,
能滑冰也算值得了
Plus I got to cancel my day and continue my adventure
另外我把今天的工作都取消了
of things I've never done,
去体验我从前没做过的事
Like... Nothing at 2:00 in the afternoon.
比如 在下午两点什么也不干
What would you be doing if I wasn't here?
如果我不在的话 你都做什么
Probably just studying.
也许学习
What subjects?
学什么
Well, I might be playing
我先玩会儿
a little "Black ops" first, yeah.
"黑色行动"
Would you be doing this, too?
你也会干这个吗
It does make me a better soldier.
这个会增强战斗力
Another thing I've never tried.
这是另外一件我没做过的事
Seriously? That wasn't peer pressure, by the way.
真的吗 不是哥说你
I just...
我只是
Will you light me up?
帮我点个火
You know who gets really, really good weed?
你知道从哪能拿到真正的好烟吗
Chuck.
恰克
This really is a day of firsts.
这真的是前有未有的一天
To old friends and new beginnings.
旧朋友 新开始
Nothing would make me happier.
这是我最开心的时刻
I hope you know I never meant
我希望你能了解
for you to become collateral damage
我没想让你因为并购案
in this acquisition.
牵连受伤害
Oh, of course. I remember how important it was for you
我知道公私分明
to keep your personal life and business separate.
对你的重要性
You always understood me.
你总能理解我
Okay, have a good weekend.
周末愉快
You know, I still have a soft spot
其实我对半岛酒店里的
for that bar at the Peninsula Hotel.
那个酒吧还是颇有兴致
We did have some memorable moments.
我们确实有过许多不可磨灭的回忆
I don't want to cross any lines that you don't
我不想逼你做任何违背底线的事
want to cross, Lily. I'm only happy if we can move forward,
莉莉 我很希望我们有进一步的发展
even if it's just as friends.
即使只是做朋友
Oh, maybe we could just get one more glass of wine.
要不我们再喝一杯吧
I never really knew
我不知道
how you felt about me choosing Bart --
你对我当初选择巴特有什么看法
if I was important to you or just... amusing.
我对你很重要 还是消遣罢了
You and Rufus seem to have a good thing going.
你和鲁弗斯看起来很合拍
Yes, well, that is just a show.
只是装装样子罢了
After we lost the first Bass industries buyer,
首个巴斯集团收♥购♥计划流产以后
I couldn't risk
我已经承受不了
the rumors of more family trouble.
家庭纠纷带来的更大风险了
Look at what the Dodgers are going through with the McCourts.
看看道奇家和麦考其家闹成什么样子
Exactly, but luckily the situation will be over
确实 但幸运的是 如果你投标成功
once your bid goes through. Right now I'm just grateful
这种僵局就会结束 现在让我庆幸的是
that Rufus doesn't come home very often.
鲁弗斯最近不常回家
Maybe husband number six will be the charm.
也许六号♥才是你真正的白马王子
Oh, I can't believe what time it is.
都这么晚了啊
I have to get home to Eric's 18th birthday party.
我得赶回家参加艾瑞克的十八岁生日派对
Thank you for such a lovely afternoon.
谢谢你陪我度过这个美妙的下午
I hope it's not our last.
希望不是最后一次
Me, too.
但愿如此
Please note which ones are the Cossacks
请记下出谁扮演哥萨克人
and which ones will play the Tsars. Thank you.
谁扮演沙皇 谢谢
Bryn Harold is friends with Lily Humphrey.
布莱恩·哈罗德和莉莉·汉弗瑞是好朋友
She'll be at Eric's party tonight.
她今天晚上也会来艾瑞克的派对
I have all the information.
我收集到了所有信息
Well done, new minion. Make sure my resumes up to date.
做得好 小女仆 及时更新下我的简历
She doesn't take applications, Blair.
布莱尔 她从来不接受申请
She just invites people who impress her...
她只邀请了她印象深刻的人
and aren't still in college.
不是在校生
Well, as you can probably tell,
很明显看得出
I'm not a typical college student.
我可不是典型的在校生
I'm a self-actualized,
我是个追求自我价值
mature-beyond-her-years-yet-still-youthful-and-dewy
成熟而又不失活力
working woman. Bryn Harold will be impressed.
的职业女性 布莱恩·哈罗德会被我打动的
Those aren't tulips.
这可不是郁金香
Why would I buy your mother and Eric tulips?
我为啥要给你妈和艾瑞克买♥♥郁金香
I left you a message.
我给你留言了
I didn't get it.
我没收到
I took you off of gift duty and put you
我让你别去买♥♥礼物了
on purple sticky note.
你的任务写在了紫色的便签上
What purple sticky note?
什么紫色便签
The one that I said I left on my computer screen.
我说过我贴在电脑屏幕上了
It was right here.
刚才还在这儿呢
Hey, is everything okay?
一切还顺利吗
You have a visitor, says her name is Vanessa.
有个叫瓦纳莎的找你
Tell him I came to apologize,
告诉他我是来道歉的
and I'm happy to wait here till he gets back.
我会一直等他回来
She says that --
她说
I heard, I heard. Tell her that I got all of her texts and her
我听到了 你告诉她短♥信♥和信件我都收到了
handwritten letters, and I will be in touch when I'm ready.
我准备好见她的时候会和她联♥系♥的
He says -- do I really have to say that?
他说 一定得我说吗
Shouldn't you just talk to her yourself?
你不能自己和她说吗
No, no, no, no, no. Giving her the message myself
别别别 如果我自己说的话
will defeat the entire purpose of the message.
那就不能准确传达我的本意了
And I'm really busy right now. I'm on the upper east side
我现在真的没空 我在上东区送郁金香呢
delivering, like, a hundred tulips.
大概得送100支
A hundred tulips. Got it.
100支郁金香 明白了
Hey, is anyone waiting for a tulip delivery?
有人来接收这些郁金香吗
Why on earth did you get them?
怎么会轮到你做这事
Uh, to help Blair.
帮布莱尔的忙呗
These are purple.
是紫色的
Oh, and plant-y.
一定够了
Why are you guys so interested in tulips?
你们为啥都对郁金香感兴趣
Well, at least no one will get arrested.
最起码没人被捕
Except mom when Damien finds out we don't have his coke.
妈妈会被捕 如果我们没达米恩大♥麻♥
Okay, all right, will somebody tell me
等下 能不能告诉我
what the hell's going on?
到底咋了
Poor E -- Only 18, and already welcoming all the makings
可怜的E 在十八岁的时候就要遭受
of anyone's 19th nervous breakdown.
别人在十九岁才到来的精神崩溃
Blair, what were you thinking?
布莱尔 你到底在想什么呢
That I would arrive at this party
我准时参加派对
and be greeted appropriately.
接受款待呗
I know you only admitted you needed me
你承认你需要我
so you could make me your drug mule.
就是为了让我运毒品的吧
That sticky note was meant for Penelope.
这个便利贴是留给佩内洛普的
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表