剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
not interested in grinding an ax across my knuckles,
心怀叵测的人的意见的
if you don't mind.
恕我直言
After you and Nate tried to get me fired, I realized that
在你和内特想把我炒掉后 我发现
your actions weren't completely unwarranted,
你们的行为并不是毫无根据的
so I asked to be taken off
所以我要求撤销所有
of all Bass business,
和拜斯企业有关的业务
and Thorpe agreed.
索普也同意了
But this morning I was copied on a report
但是今天早晨我的名字出现在了
I shouldn't have been.
不该出现的报告上
It was a breakdown of how Russell's gonna sell
里面记载了拉塞尔将如何把你的公♥司♥
your company for parts and who he's selling them to.
进行瓜分出♥售♥ 以及出♥售♥对象
Your intel's stale.
你的消息太不灵通了
We brokered a deal at brunch.
我们在早午餐时已经达成协议
Russell promised to postpone those meetings.
拉塞尔答应会推迟会议
Just confirmed one an hour ago.
我是一小时前确认过的
And something else.
还有其他的事
I dug around accounting.
我查看了下账目
Bass industries is more profitable kept whole.
拜斯企业一并出♥售♥更赚钱
So why is thorpe determined to slice it up?
那么他为何要将其分开
Russell didn't become a billionaire
拉塞尔可不是靠做亏本生意
by making money-losing decisions.
才成为亿万富翁的
Look, you told me he had issues with Bart, right?
听着 你说过他和巴特有过节 对吗
So maybe it isn't a business decision. Maybe it's personal.
所以也许这不是商业决策 而是个人恩怨
So you sound pretty excited about tomorrow,
听起来你对明天满怀期待呀
like maybe it's not just another night
好像并不是和往常一样
of hanging out with Chuck, business as usual?
仅仅和恰克共度美好良宵
I guess that's true.
我想也是
At first, it was purely for the sex.
一开始 纯粹是为了寻欢作乐
Oh, that's chuck.
恰克就是这样
No, I meant me.
不 我说的是我自己
Chuck was just trying to get me to help him with my father.
恰克本来只是想让我帮忙搞定我父亲
"Was"? But now?
"本来" 现在呢
Things have gotten kind of serious.
现在我们都认真起来了
I wanna find an amazing dress
我想挑一件漂亮的裙子
and totally take his breath away.
完全让他窒息
Oh, well, that-- that does sound serious.
那听起来是变得认真多了
So how about a little help? It's overwhelming.
那么帮我挑挑吧 这里漂亮衣服太多了
Oh, well, the secret about these places
这里的秘密就是
is that they always keep the best stuff in the back,
他们总是把好东西放在后面
which is why I called ahead.
所以我提前预定了
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Ohh. Wow. That's the one. Our work here is done.
就是这件了 我们的任务完成了
No need to try this one,
不用试这件了
even though I love the detail.
虽然我很喜欢这件的细节
I actually really love this dress.
其实我很喜欢这件
Then try it on.
那就穿上试试啊
You can wear it tomorrow to the club.
明天你可以穿着它去俱乐部
Oh, no, I wish, but I have other plans.
不 我倒是想去 但是我有其他安排
Something's better than a Chuck Bass party?
有什么比恰克·拜斯的派对更好的吗
If Serena van der Woodsen isn't going,
如果瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森不去的话
maybe he was exaggerating
看来是他夸大其词
the value of his so-called brand.
妄说了他所谓的名牌价值
No, it's not that. It's just...
不 不是这样的 只是
I'm in a new relationship,
我开始了新的感情
but we're trying to keep things simple.
但是我们想平平淡淡 简简单单
Ah. You know how it is.
你明白的
Speaking of, are you sure it's a good idea
说到这儿 你和恰克一起筹办《W》的派对
for you and chuck to be doing this thing for "W"?
你觉得这样好吗
I normally pass on all publicity,
我一般拒绝宣传活动
but Blair asked me, so I couldn't say no.
但是布莱尔开口了 所以我不能拒绝
I know how important she is to Chuck,
我知道她对于恰克有多重要
and she knows how important I am to him, too, obviously.
显然她也知道我对于恰克有多重要
So I'm glad there's no weirdness there.
所以我很高兴我们之前并不尴尬
Well, actually, there may be some weirdness.
实际上 也许会有点尴尬
Blair still has feelings for chuck,
布莱尔还对恰克有感觉
so if she follows you around on Valentine's Day,
所以如果她在情人节跟着你们四处走
she's gonna be hurt.
她会受到伤害的
And if she finds out I ever told you this,
要是她发现我跟你说了这些
I'll be hurt.
我会遭殃的
I hope my best friend would do the same for me.
我希望自己最好的朋友能为我做这些
Your secret's safe.
我会保密的
I do hate to cancel last minute, though.
虽然我很讨厌临阵爽约
Well, I'm sure she'll understand.
我确定她会理解的
Besides, before "W" gave her this assignment,
而且在杂♥志♥社交给她这项任务之前
she wanted to spend Valentine's Day with me anyway,
她可是说好要和我一起过情人节的
so...
所以
Waldorf.
霍道夫
Where's the new Epperly?
那个新来的艾柏利哪去了
You're looking at her.
就是我啦
Oh, god, what'd you do to her?
天呐 你对她做了什么
She's in a better place.
她去了更好的地方
She's in Bali doing downward dogs
她正在巴厘岛
with some british wally named Prat
和某个傻兮兮的英国人
or prat named Wally.
一起做瑜伽呢
In any case, she quit.
不管怎样 她辞职了
That's great. My only contact at Condenast
真是太好了 我和康泰纳什的唯一联♥系♥
has been replaced by a stapler stealer.
就这样被一个订书机偷窃者取代了
And I will staple whatever's in your sweaty hand to your jeans
如果你不马上离开的话 我就把你手里
if you don't leave this instant.
黏糊糊的东西和你的牛仔裤钉在一起
What's in my hand is an article.
我手里拿的是一篇文章
Epperly said she'd get it to "details."
艾伯利说她要细化这篇文章
I'm assuming you can't do the same.
我想这事你可做不来
I-I did... I did kinda get this job for you.
我来这就是为了让你帮我做这件事的
Only after you got me fired.
除非你把我开除了
How many times must I repeat myself?
你要我说多少遍
We are not friends. Just because we went to go see a movie...
我们不是朋友 不过是出去看了部电影
or five together does mean that
或者说总共看了五部
I'll go out on a limb for you.
这并不意味着我愿意为你承担风险
Okay, well, how about I just drop it in your in-box?
好吧 那我直接把它放在收件箱里了
As you can see, I don't have time
正如你所见 我并没有时间
to read faux-ticles by wannabe writers.
来阅读那些自成作家的拙作
Blair, please.
布莱尔 求你了
I'll apply for another internship if I have to
万不得已我会去申请新的实习机会
and get back in the ring with you.
然后再回来与你较量一下
Remember our little wrestling match?
还记得我们那场小型摔跤比赛吗
How about you apply yourself to a job more within your breeding?
为何不申请一个更适合你的工作呢
Isn't there a bat mitzvah girl
难道在需要秀兰·邓波儿的地方
somewhere in need of a Shirley Temple?
就找不到一个犹太女孩吗
No, actually, I gave my cater-waiter contact to Ben.
不是那样 我把服务生的机会让给了本
He's doing Martha Stewart's Valentine's party.
他将为玛莎·斯图尔特的情人节派对服务
Raina, hi. I have those advanced questions
蕾娜 你好 关于你之前提的问题
like you asked for. Should I fax them?
我仍有疑问 我把它们传真给你吗
I'm really sorry, Blair,
我很抱歉 布莱尔
but I'm not gonna be able to do the profile.
但是我帮不了你了
What? Why?
什么 为什么
I should have never agreed to do a social piece. I just...
我不该同意你做公众人物的 我只是
think it's not a good idea.
认为这不是个好主意
Guess you'll have time to read my article now.
我想你现在有时间来读我的文章了
Chuck, hello.
恰克 你好
Hey, I was just wondering--
你好 我只是在想
do you actually know why you father hates mine?
你是不是知道为什么你老爸会讨厌我老爸
I always assumed it was a business deal gone bad,
我一直把这归咎于生意上的失败
but maybe there's more to it.
但或许事情没那么简单
I don't think so.
我可不这么认为
My dad's too much of a gentleman to hold a grudge,
我爸可是个绅士 不会因此而怀恨
and honestly, i don't even know
说实话我甚至不知道
how serious they were--either of them.
他们两个是不是认真的
I was at Penn at the time.
我那时还待在宾夕法尼亚大学
Why? What did Lily say?
为什么这么问 莉莉说了什么吗
Lily? Say about what?
莉莉 她要跟我说什么
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表