剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, Dan, I don't know where you are right now,
嘿 丹 我不知道你现在在哪
but I just got back to my place,
但我刚回到家
and I was wondering if we could meet.
我在想我们是不是可以见个面
I...
我
Nate
内特
Ignored
忽略通话
Sorry. Um, anyway...
抱歉 不管怎样
I'll wait outside for you. Would it be cheesy
我会在外面等你 如果我说
of me to say "For however long it takes"?
"不管多久我都愿意等"是不是很掉价
Bye.
再见
would it be cheesy of me to say
如果我说"不管多久我都愿意等"
"For however long it takes"? Bye.
是不是很掉价 拜
End of messages.
您没有留言了
Serena. Hey.
瑟琳娜
Nate. Hey, what are you doing here?
内特 你在这儿做什么
I've just been walking around, trying to clear my head
我就是随便走走 想清醒一下
after everything that happened tonight.
尤其今晚发生了这么多事
I think it would take more than just a walk for that.
依我看光是散散步可是不够的
You know, when, um...
你知道的 那时候
we had that fight at fashion's night out,
时尚之夜那晚我们吵了一架
You were right.
你是对的
It was... It was Juliet that made me turn on you
你从巴黎回来以后
when you got back from Paris.
是茱丽叶让我对你发怒的
You know, I can't help but wonder
你知道吗 我一直在想
what would've happened if it weren't for her.
如果不是她 事情又会变成什么样
You know, maybe things would be different now.
很可能就完全不一样了
Different?
不一样
The two of us, we've been through so much together.
我们两个 我们一起经历了这么多
And I just... God, I really miss you.
我只是 天哪 我真的很想你
Just give me a second chance.
再给我次机会好吗
I won't let you down.
我不会让你失望的
Sometimes in life, we hit a crossroads...
生活中有时候 我们会碰上十字路口
and are forced to choose which path we want to take.
我们被迫选择一条我们更想要走的路
There's nothing I love more
没有什么能比得上
than coming home with a victory under my belt.
带着属于我的胜利回家更让我开心了
What do you think our count is?
你觉得这次我们赢了多少
For us, a million. The world--zero.
于我们 一百万 于世界 零
Sometimes I think a takedown's better than sex.
有时候我认为一次胜利要比性更兴奋
Don't get crazy now.
小心别疯了
Well, it's an endorphin rush.
这是可是内啡肽使然
Plus it makes me think of old times.
何况它还让我想起过去的时光
I really appreciate you stepping up tonight.
今晚你能来我很开心
I wanted to say you owe me,
我原本想说你欠我一次
but for some reason, didn't feel right.
但不知为何 觉得不应该这么说
Wow. Holding back from a threat.
忍♥住了一次威胁别人的机会
It's almost like something a friend would do.
就好像朋友间会做的一样
Maybe that's because that's what we are--friends.
可能就是因为 我们是朋友
Well, who knew it'd take tons of hate sex and a public takedown
谁会知道我们最终走到这一步之前
for us to finally get here?
经历了多次的性冷淡和一次公开打击
I should be going.
我该走了
Good night, Waldorf.
晚安 霍道夫
Same to you, Bass.
晚安 拜斯
And there's no way of knowing
我们永远不会知道
if our journey will lead us to pleasure
我们的旅程将带领我们走向幸福
or to pain.
还是痛苦
Hi. Um, I'm Juliet Sharp.
嗨 我叫茱丽叶·夏普
You--you don't know me, but a friend of ours thinks
你不认识我 但我们的一个朋友认为
that we share mutual enemies on the upper east side, and, well,
在上东区我们拥有共同的敌人
I could really use some help from the inside right now.
我终于可以得到点内部人员的帮助了
This--this is so weird.
这太奇怪了
You--you probably think I'm crazy.
你可能觉得我很疯狂
Uh, well, if you are, I'm sure they made you that way.
如果你疯了 我敢肯定是他们干的
Believe me, I know from firsthand experience.
相信我 我有过亲身经历
Uh, what exactly did you have in mind?
你到底想怎么做
Once we've made our choice, there's no turning back.
一旦我们做了决定 就不能反悔
Watch out, upper east side.
当心了 上东区
I think this could be
我想这可是
the beginning of an ugly friendship.
一份阴谋友谊的开端
X.O.X.O., gossip girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表