剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
Nate Archibald.
我是内特·阿齐布尔德
Can I at least get your number?
至少给我留个电♥话♥吧
Hey, serena.
瑟琳娜
Nate.
内特
This is Juliet.
这位是茱丽叶
Here you go, grandpa.
终于盼到你了 爷爷
This is milo humphrey, your grandson.
这是米罗·汉弗瑞 你的孙子
We need to get our own paternity test done.
我们必须要亲自去做亲子鉴定
Milo's bracelet says his blood type is o-negative.
手环上写着他的血型是O型阴性
Likely, so is Milo's real father.
应该和米罗的亲生父亲是一样的
I've been acting like I'm okay, but I'm not.
我一直假装自己没事 可我真的糟透了
What if I stay like this forever?
如果我一直都这样怎么办
What if I never get over Chuck?
如果我永远都忘不了恰克怎么办
When you dragged me in from the alley,
当你在小巷把我拉进屋
you didn't just save my life.
你不仅仅救了我的命
You gave me the hope of a new one.
还给了我新的希望
To New York? You got me a ticket?
去纽约 你给我买♥♥票了吗
We don't need tickets. I'm Chuck Bass.
我们不需要机票 我是恰克·拜斯
I don't understand.
我真搞不明白
How can "gossip girl" be down
为什么我去哥伦比亚上学的第一天
my first day at Columbia?
"八卦天后"刚好上不去呢
Maybe gossip girl get kidnapped? Unstable ex-boyfriend
也许她被人绑♥架♥了 也许她的诡异前男友
lock internet tattletale in basement--
把她锁进了黑漆漆的地下室呢
Dorota! What did I tell you?
多洛塔 忘了我怎么跟你说的吗
No more watching
你正处于哺乳期
"Law & Order: Svu" while
看《法律与秩序:特殊受害者》[美剧]
you're breast-feeding.
对你没好处
No, unlike those plebeians at N.Y.U., the students at Columbia
哥大的学生和纽约大学的那些平民不一样
actually respect and understand the power of gossip girl.
他们尊重并理解"八卦天后"的绯闻魅力
But how is my first day supposed to matter
倘若"八卦天后"一直这样悄无声息的话
if gossip girl isn't around to tell people it does?
我怎能让我的第一天与众不同呢
Still nothing.
还是没动静
Good.
挺好的
I forgot how exciting the first day of school can be--
我都忘了开学第一天该是多么精彩了
a new fall wardrobe, fresh slate.
新的锁柜 新的环境
The fact that gossip girl isn't around to stir up trouble
没有"八卦天后"来搅局
only makes it that much more perfect.
一切会变得更加完美
Or she could be planning something big
也许 她正为你的开学首日
for your first day. After all, the site says
酝酿着骇人♥大♥事呢 毕竟网页上
"under construction," not, uh, "out of service."
显示的是 网站维护 而不是暂停服务
What are you doing up here? I was worried.
你怎么到这来了 我正担心你呢
Just looking at your world. It's magnificent.
想欣赏下你的世界 这一切太不可思议了
So if you really are the big boss like you say,
如果真如你所说 你是个大老板的话
can you make it so that no one comes up here and disturbs us?
你能保证没人来打扰我们吗
I already made the call.
我已经处理好了
Well, the good thing about no gossip girl--
没有"八卦天后"的好处是
no Chuck.
恰克不会出现了
What about you?
你最近怎么样
You're the one who has to start college
你刚来学校 就不得不面对
with an ex-boyfriend loose on campus.
前男友弃你而去的事实
There won't be any issues. Nate and I are still friends,
这没什么大不了的 我和内特还是朋友
ven if he is dating some gorgeous blonde named Juliet.
就算他跟金发美女茱丽叶交往 我也没意见
Oh, please. You are Serena Van Der Woodsen.
拜托 你可是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森
We've been on campus-- what, five minutes?
虽然我们才来这五分钟
I bet there's already
我敢保证
an entire frat house filled with guys fighting over you.
肯定有一大堆男生 为了你打得不可开交
And don't worry. My jealousy issues are as over
还有别担心 我绝对不会妒火中烧
as surf fabrics for evening wear.
那都是过去时了
Besides, we're carrying on
再说了 我们依然沿用
our divide and conquer strategy from Paris.
在巴黎时使用的分头行动策略
But where will our neutral meeting ground be?
那我们的和平会面地定在哪呢
Hot & Crusty will not possibly do after cafe Louis-Philippe.
去过法式咖啡店后 纽约餐馆可就不中看了
But Hamilton House will.
但汉密尔顿之家会很合适的
So they do have a Columbia chapter.
看来哥大的确有这个分部 是吧
You know, I always suspected Nate was a member,
我一直以为内特是他们的会员
but he would never fess up.
但他一直不承认
He was right not to. Their membership is so restricted
他那么做没错 这个组织是不对外公开的
they make soho house
为了掩人耳目 他们把会馆
look like a halfway house.
建的像未完工的小别♥墅♥一样
So then how do we apply?
那我们如何申请加入呢
We don't.
用不着我们动手
Incoming students are selected
因为只有经过学长精挑细选的
by an anonymous board of alumni.
新生才有资格入会
If you dare to think you were chosen,
你要是胆敢幻想自己能有幸入会
you have to find the keymaster on the first day of class.
就必须在开学第一天找到钥匙保管员
Either a key or
这是唯一的入会办法
white-hot shame awaits you.
否则 摆在你面前的将是巨大的羞辱
Then let's go receive our new accessories.
那咱们就一起找找今秋的新首饰吧
Hello?
您好 请讲
I'm dreading this.
我现在真的很担心
As much as the truth might be a relief,
尽管得知真♥相♥可能会让他如释重负
it's also the toughest thing he'll ever have to face.
但他以前没处理过这么棘手的事
Well, just be prepared. Who knows how he'll react?
做好心理准备 谁也说不好他会有什么反应
He may not even believe you.
也许他压根都不会相信你
And genetics don't lie,
尽管那些做亲子鉴定的医生可能会耍滑头
even though some doctors who administer paternity tests do.
可是鉴定结果不会说谎
I'm here. Wish me luck.
我到了 祝我好运吧
Good luck, my darling.
祝你好运 亲爱的
Hey, dad.
老爸 你好啊
Is everything okay?
一切都还好吗
Is Georgina home?
乔治娜回来了吗
No. She should be back
还没 但她的SPA应该是做完了
from her spa trip any moment.
随时都可能到家
Why? Why? What's going on?
怎么了 出什么事了吗
Hey, man.
哥们
I meant to give this back to you last night.
昨晚就想把这个还你的
This summer was... very rewarding, but I'm done.
这个暑假过的超赞 但我玩够了
You and Serena back on?
你和瑟琳娜复合了吗
No. No, but I'm good.
没有 不过我现在挺好的
I, uh, I met this girl I like.
我遇到了个女孩 让我一见倾心
Now if I could only get her to go out with me.
现在我就希望能有幸约到她了
Have faith.
别泄气
If a good woman can change me,
如果世上都能有一个好女孩让我浪子回头
surely one can date you.
那就肯定也有女孩愿意跟你约会
Good morning, Nate. It's nice to see you.
早上好 内特 很高兴见到你
Nice to see you, Eva.
我也很高兴见到你 伊娃
Everything's so different.
这的一切都是那么地与众不同
I keep wanting to call him Henry.
我还是不能改口 一直叫他亨利
It's a long story, but it has a happy ending.
这故事说来话长 不过结局不错
Should I make us some breakfast?
要我去做早饭吗
You don't have to make anything for anyone.
从现在起 你不用为别人做任何事了
You can have whatever you want at the touch of a button.
只要摁下按钮 想要什么 都能得到
Now simone is waiting for you in the spa on the second floor.
西蒙在二楼等着为你做SPA呢
Just tell her what you'd like to eat.
想吃什么告诉她就行
She'll have it delivered before your massage... Or after.
她会即刻奉上美食的
It's entirely up to you.
一切随你高兴
This is crazy.
这太不可思议了
Your life is... perfect.
你的生活简直完美无缺
Now so is yours.
现在这完美也属于你
So, Henry, why do I get the impression
我说亨利 我怎么总觉得
that you might not have told her your whole life story?
你有些事情仍对她有所隐瞒呢
And I thought college
我还以为大学会和高中
Was gonna be different than high school.
有所不同呢
Who would want that?
那样有什么意思呢
Sorry, but this is a private club.
抱歉 这是私人会所
No has-beens allowed.
外人请勿擅闯
Penelope. Good to see you, too. Long time.
潘尼洛普 你好啊 好久不见
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表