剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
20 paces minimum. No overhears.
走到20步以外 不许偷听
I can't wait to see the look on their faces
我很想知道 当她们看到我的王子时
when they find out it's the prince.
是什么表情
You are not to breathe a word of this.
你不许透漏任何风声
Normally, you'd have to sign a nondisclosure agreement.
正常情况下 你还得签个保密协议
I'm only grandfathering you in because of Serena.
看在瑟琳娜的面子上 就破个例吧
That him right over there?
那不就是他吗
Don't understand why you guys are ignoring each other.
真不明白 你们为什么假装忽略对方
That's because you're from Florida.
你是佛罗里达来的 懂什么啊
Oh, hey, it's Dan.
看 那是丹
With a really nice tie, too.
他的领带也很漂亮
Blair, did you know he was coming?
布莱尔 你不知道他要来吗
I'm sorry. I stopped listening
抱歉 "丹"这个词
as soon as I heard the word "Dan". Excuse me.
我实在听不下去 失陪了
I can't believe it. She just lied to my face,
真不敢相信 她当着我的面撒谎
even after I gave her the opportunity to tell me.
我给她解释的机会 她都不说
It's not like I'm dating Dan
不是因为我还喜欢丹
or wanna get back together with him,
或是还想和他复合
but the fact that the two of them have been hiding this from me,
但他们两个都对我躲躲闪闪的
and she's supposed to be my best friend?
她还是我最好的朋友吗
It didn't seem like she was lying.
她不像在说谎
What if she really is with the prince?
如果她是和王子在一起呢
Then she won't mind it if you flirt with Dan.
那她就不会在乎 你和丹搭讪
Maybe this was a mistake.
可能这是个错误
Look, if you're not ready, we don't have to do this.
听着 如果你还没准备好 就算了
We can leave right now.
现在走还来得及
I'll handle it from here, okay? You jump in when you're ready.
我来搭话好吗 你准备好可以插话
Excuse me.
过来一下
Hi. May I take your order?
你们好 来点什么
Actually, we're here to see you.
事实上 我们是来找你的
Is your name Avery Trpe?
你是叫艾佛力·索普
I'm sorry. Do I know you?
对不起 我认识你们吗
That's what we're trying to find out.
我们也想弄清楚
My name is Raina, and I think you may be my--my mother.
我叫蕾娜 我想你也许是我母亲
I'm sorry, sweheart, but that's not possible.
抱歉 亲爱的 但这是不可能的
I know it's not easy to acknowledge these things
我知道当你处于窘境时
when you're put on the spot.
承认这件事并不容易
If you don't wanna be bothered, we can go.
如果你不想被打扰 我们可以走
I've never had a child.
我从来没生过孩子
It's not that I didn't want one. Just wasn't in God's plan.
并不是我不想要 而是生不了
I'm so sorry, but I'm not the woman you're looking for.
很抱歉 但我不是你要找的女人
You were right.
你是对的
It was a mistake to look.
去寻找本身就是个错误
And as far as I'm concerned, my mother is dead.
对我而言 母亲已经死了
No, no, don'n'let Sarah Palin ruin it for you.
不 不 别让莎拉·佩林误导了你
Alaska is amazing.
阿♥拉♥斯加很棒
I don't know, but between "Into the wild"
我不知道 但是在《荒野生存》
and that Werner Herzog movie with the grizzly,
和灰熊沃纳·赫尔佐格电影之间
I don't think it's for me.
我觉得那不是我的菜
Excuse me. This is Dan Humphrey, Serena's ex-boyfriend,
抱歉 这是丹·汉弗瑞 瑟琳娜的前男友
which makes him off-limits to you,
你只能望梅止渴
And you should know better. Certain people might see you,
而你更清楚 一定会有人盯着你
misunderstand, and think the two of you are here together.
从而误解你 认为你们两人在交往
I need to speak to you about your behavior, privately.
我得私下和你谈谈你的行为举止
What do you do when cornered by a bear?
当你被一只熊困住时会怎么做
Uh, go fetal. Cover your neck.
弯腰 护住你的脖子
For someone who's just a friend, you sure are good
作为只是朋友关系 你的确很擅长
at choreographing reasons for us to kiss.
为我们的接吻找理由
Oh, it's because I'm willing to suffer for love.
那是因为我愿意为爱受苦
Whatever you say, just no getting hands-y.
随便你怎么说 别吃我豆腐就好
Thank you. Oh, Anne, there you are.
谢谢你 安妮 你在这
I just wanted to say thank you so much
我想说多谢你
for having the party moved here so that I could attend.
将派对场所移到这里 我也能参加了
Oh, please, Lily. At least I was quiet in my humiliation.
拜托 莉莉 至少我对耻辱保持缄默
I didn't blackmail people
我不会威胁大家
and force them to come to my home.
强迫他们来我家
She had nothing to do with it, Anne. It's all my doing.
她与此事无关 安妮 都是我一手操办
I have to say, I'm surprised. I thought we were friends.
不得不说我很诧异 我还以为我们是朋友
Why? You don't know how to be a friend.
为什么 你不知道如何当好朋友的角色
You shut me out when I called off my divorce to the captain.
当我取消和上校的离婚 你对我退避三尺
There's not a woman in this room
在这间屋子里没有一个女人
who didn't take some pleasure in your downfall, myself included.
不为你的衰败而高兴 我也是
So enjoy the party, Lily. This will be your last.
好好享受 莉莉 这是你最后的派对
Oh, and you may wanna adjust your dress.
还有你也许想调整下自己的衣裙
Your monitor's showing.
你的监视器露出来了
I'm so sorry, Lily. Are you okay?
抱歉 莉莉 你还好吗
When Lucien walked in to get the bag,
当卢西恩进来拿包时
I saw the look on his face. He totally bought it.
我看到了他脸上的表情 他全信了
You're very convincing.
你非常有说服力
Thanks, I guess.
谢谢 我想也是
Blair Waldorf and Dan Humphrey? This is even better
布莱尔·霍道夫和丹·汉弗瑞 这比
than my parents' divorce. Please tell me it's true.
我父母离婚还劲爆 告诉我这是真的
Yes, it's true. Dan is my mystery date,
是的 这是真的 丹是我的神秘男友
and we couldn't be happier.
我们无比幸福
Now we have to find Serena and explain this.
现在我们去找瑟琳娜解释这一切
Hey, what's all the commotion about?
这阵骚乱是怎么回事
Everyone finally found out about Dan and Blair.
大家最终都发现了丹和布莱尔
But it isn't true. They're just putting on an act to protect me.
但这不是真的 他们只是装模作样来保护我
Maybe that's what she told you,
也许这是她告诉你的话
but they've been secretly seeing each other for months.
但是他们已经秘密约会好几个月了
You shouldn't be surprised. She lied to you in Paris, too.
你不必感到惊讶 她在巴黎也骗了你
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Serena, wait. I can explain.
瑟琳娜 等等 我可以解释
I'll be right back.
我马上就回来
Lily may be wearing her dancing shoes,
莉莉也许穿着她的舞鞋
but it looks like she's about to make a run for it.
但看起来好像她打算要穿着它逃走
Hey, I'm headed over to Raina's. I just don't want her
我正打算去蕾娜家 我只是不想让她
to be alone tonight. I know you disagree,
今晚独自一人 我知道你不赞同
but I think she should keep looking for her mom.
但我想她应该接着找她母亲
She looked. It wasn't her. Give it up already.
她找了 不是那位 已经放弃了
So the first lead didn't pan out.
这么说开局并不成功
She has to stop.
她得停下来了
Russell's parting gift to me was a story about my father.
拉塞尔给我的告别礼物是关于我父亲的故事
You remember how I told you my dad was responsible
你觉得我告诉过你我父亲对
for that fire in his old building?
那栋旧楼的火事负有责任
Russell owned it, too. They were partners.
拉塞尔也有责任 他们是合作伙伴
He says his wife was there that night,
他说他妻子那晚也在那
and she died in the fire.
她死在那场火事里
How do you know he's even telling the truth?
你怎么知道他讲的是实话呢
I don't, but today when that woman wasn't Raina's mother,
我不知道 但今天那女人否认是蕾娜母亲时
I realized how desperately I wanted her to be.
我明白了我多么希望她是
So maybe I do believe it.
所以也许我是相信的
What are you gonna do?
那你准备怎么做
Try to find out the truth.
尽力找出真♥相♥
Serena, that video wasn't real.
瑟琳娜 那个视频不是真的
I mean, we did--we did kiss, but it was staged.
我们的确接吻了 但那是在演戏
Okay, even if I did believe you, what about the other time
就算这次我相信你们 那之前的那次呢
You guys kissed? Was that for louis, too?
你们也接吻了 那次也是为了路易吗
Uh... it meant nothing. It was like kissing my brother,
那个吻没有任何意义 就像在亲自己的哥哥
if I have one.
如果我有哥哥
Like kissing your brother.
就像亲你的哥哥一样
Just made me realize that I wanna be with chuck.
那一吻让我意识到自己想和恰克在一起
I don't understand.
我不明白了
How did you end up in a kiss in the first place--any kiss?
你们怎么会去接吻的 哪怕没有意义
We both were alone in the city over Christmas break.
圣诞假期 我们在城里都很寂寞
And we ran into each other at the movies.
我们在电影院碰到了对方
And then it kept happening after the break,
放完假我们又约好
only we started making plans to meet.
一起出去见了几次面
And even worse, enjoying it.
更糟糕的是 我们乐享其中
But you guys are my two closest friends.
但你们都是我的密友
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表