剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Knowing you, you'll be editor by may. Your plan's working.
你在五月底会成为编辑的 你的计划会成功的
So it seems to be.
的确如此
Ben, you came.
本 你来了
Thank you for meeting me here. Can we talk?
很高兴你能来 我们能谈下吗
Serena, I'm actually here because I saw your brother Eric
瑟琳娜 我来这儿是想提醒你 你弟弟
with Damien Dalgaard, who we both know is a drug dealer.
和达米恩·达尔加德在一起 他可是毒贩子
no. No, no. Eric hates Damien,
不会啦 艾瑞克讨厌达米恩
and he doesn't do drugs,
他也不吸毒
so there--there must be some sort of explanation.
所以一定有什么误会
Jonathan. Hey.
乔纳森 你好
By any chance, have you seen Eric?
你有没有看见艾瑞克
Eric? No. The guy should become a magician.
没看见艾瑞克 他真该去当魔术师
He disappeared.
他消失了
I thought we were here on a date.
我本以为这是个约会的
I guess I'm getting played once again.
看来我又被耍了
I'm sorry. A date? What about Elliot?
冒昧问下 约会吗 埃利奥特怎么办
Elliot dumped him.
埃利奥特把他甩了
He didn't tell you?
他没告诉你吗
He promised me he was over his Jenny Humphrey phase.
他保证过不再玩珍妮·汉弗瑞那种把戏了
I guess he was wrong...
看来他是错了
or maybe I was, for believing him.
也许错的是我 再次相信了他
It'll be okay. Come on. Let's find him.
没事 别担心 我们去找他
Lorrie is a bit late,
洛莉还没来
but she'll be here any minute.
但她随时会到
I hope Jeremiah brought his "A" game.
但愿耶利米带着他的A游戏来了
Oh, he's not here yet either.
没 他也还没来呢
Any reason you think he might be late?
你为什么觉得他会迟到
The guy is a famous recluse.
那家伙是著名的隐士
He might not show up at all. It's your fault for picking him.
没准他根本不会来 选了他可是你失误
My fa--oh, you've got to be kidding me.
我失误 你在开玩笑吧
We said no sabotaging.
我们答应好不耍诈的
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Jeremiah. Hi.
您好 耶利米
Mr. Humphrey, show me to the bar.
汉弗瑞先生 麻烦带我去吧台
I warn you, if the krug is warmer than 55 degrees,
我告诫过你 如果库克香槟温度高于55度
I'm leaving.
我就走人
Jeremiah Harris?
耶利米·哈里斯
Epperly Lawrence.
我是艾柏利·劳伦斯
Yes. How do you do?
正是 你好吗
Daniel told me you were in a bit of a bind.
丹尼尔告诉我你最近陷入困境了
Nice. Let's get you a glass of wine.
不错 让我给你拿杯酒吧
I'll tell you all about our plans.
我给您详细讲讲我们的计划
O.M.G.
我的天啊
I was just poleaxed by a poor person.
我刚刚被穷光蛋击败了
Fancy seeing you here.
很高兴见到你
Chuck, this is Stuart Fuji. He's in the film business.
恰克 这位是斯图尔特·富士 电影业者
Stuart, can I borrow her for a moment?
斯图尔特 能和她借一步说话吗
What are you doing with that bore?
和这种无趣的家伙有什么好聊的呢
Let's get out of here.
我们离开这儿吧
Actually, I'm having a nice time.
实际上 我玩得很开心
Stuart understands that when I say I'm telling the truth,
斯图尔特信任我 我说自己说的是真的
I am.
就是真的
Raina, you're trying to take my company.
瑞娜 你要夺走我的公♥司♥
How can I just trust you?
我怎么信任你
You'd think less of me if I did.
我要真这样的话你会看轻我的
I couldn't think less of you than I do right now.
我没法把你看得再轻一点了
Sorry.
对不起
I wouldn't be like this if it wasn't my father's legacy.
要不是因为这是我爸的遗产我不会这样的
Stakes are too high to take a chance on trust.
利益面前不敢轻言信任
Hey.
听着
It's just business.
生意罢了
From now on, I don't even know if we have that to discuss.
现在起 我想我们连这个也没必要谈了
Maybe Eric went home.
也许艾瑞克回家了
He doesn't really like parties anyway.
反正他也不热衷派对
He can't be buying from Damien.
他不会是在买♥♥达米恩的东西吧
Come on.
过来
Your sister just clocked us.
你姐姐看到我们了
Okay, whwhat do we do? Just go with me on this one.
我们该怎么办 我来解决
Well, I'm gonna go get a drink. Would you like anything, babe?
我去拿点喝的 你要点什么 宝贝
So you're Damien's "babe" now?
你成了达米恩的宝贝了
You... Williamsburg weasel!
你这只威廉斯堡的黄鼠狼
I can't believe you stabbed me in the back.
真不敢相信你居然背后捅我一刀
I only did it because I thought you did the same to me.
我这么做是觉得你也会这么对我
Hillary Clinton is one of my role models.
希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥是我的榜样
I do not break treaties, you ass,
我从不破坏协定的 混♥蛋♥
but I do secure borders,
但我确实要捍卫自己的地盘
so I'm gonna go tell Epperly what you did right now.
所以我现在就要去告诉艾柏利你的恶行
No. Blair, wait. Look, we can-- we can figure something out.
别啊 布莱尔 我们可以想想办法的
Let go of me, you classless cling-on.
放开我 你这个没品的狗皮膏药
Blair, do not go to Epperly. I need this job, all right?
布莱尔 别去找艾柏利 我需要这份工作
No!
不要
oh, no.
哦 不
Oh, is that...
这不是
Stefano Tonchi. I'm on the list.
斯特凡诺·通奇 我受邀而来
Stefano, this way, please.
斯特凡诺 这边请
Spotted--dubious friends in definite hot water.
现场播报 不靠谱的俩朋友麻烦大了
Obviously, you're both fired. Go back to the office
很显然你们俩都被炒了 回办公室
and pack your things.
收拾东西去
Looks like "W" just left Dan and Blair
看来W刚把丹和布莱尔
both out in the cold.
无情地踢开咯
I just got an interesting phone call from Raina Thorpe.
我刚接到瑞娜·索普的电♥话♥ 很有意思
Did you tell Chuck to have me fired?
是你叫恰克把我炒了的吧
Let me guess. Uh, you thought I'd embarrass you.
让我来猜猜 你怕我给你丢脸是吗
The Thorpes were trying to take over Bass Industries.
索普公♥司♥正试图接掌拜斯集团
We thought they might be using you just to get information.
我们认为他们是在利用你偷取情报
I'm a grown man, Nate,
我是成年人了 内特
and I'm actually good at what I do. Chuck is family.
我对我的专业很精通 恰克不是外人
I would never do anything to jeopardize things for him.
我绝不会做出危害他的事的
You do realize that's a total contradiction, though,
你看不出其中的矛盾吗
being Chuck's family and then working for the Thorpes?
一边做恰克的家人 一边为索普打工
Word around the office is that he's banging Thorpe's daughter.
办公室都在传他和索普女儿搞到一起了
Talk about sleeping with the enemy.
还说别人与敌同眠呢
But that's Chuck's decision, okay?
但这也是他自己的决定 好吗
And whatever happens with Raina is on him and him alone.
不管他和瑞娜发生了什么 都是他自己的事
You need the second chance.
你需要重新来过的机会
You can't go down in another scandal.
不能再次陷入丑闻
So you're getting me fired instead?
所以你就把我炒了吗
All those nights in prison,
在监狱的无数个夜晚
when I thought I couldn't take it,
每当我无法承受
when I wanted to quit
每当我想要放弃
or die or... I didn't, because I knew there was still
甚至了却生命时我都坚持住了 因为我知道
one person out there who believed in me.
外面还有一个信任我的人在等我
Dad, you'll get another job.
爸爸 你会找到别的工作的
Yeah, washing toilets.
是啊 去扫厕所之类
You know what? I think I'd rather live in a halfway house
知道吗 我宁愿住在出狱者中转舍里
than live with someone who only halfway trusts me.
也不要和不完全信任我的人住在一起
Come on. It was just an internship.
算了吧 这只是个实习而已
I'm sure you can have your mother call
我相信只要你给你妈妈打个电♥话♥
and get you a new one in a second.
你马上就能有一个新的实习机会
My mother didn't get me "W." She's a designer.
我妈妈没有帮我进入《W.》 她是个设计师
She can't call in favors from a fashion magazine.
她怎么能向时尚杂♥志♥求情的
Well, you don't get jobs like this without a connection.
这种工作没有关系是得不到的啊
Well, I did. I practically stalked Stefano.
但是我做到了 我几乎对斯特凡诺展开跟踪
I spent the night at his lobby waiting to meet him.
在他的会客厅等了一整夜 就为见他一面
And after the police escorted me out for the third time,
在警♥察♥第三次把我赶出去之后
I faxed a letter to every machine in the building.
我给楼里的每一台传真机都发了传真
That's like 200 fax machines.
那里有将近二百台传真机吧
332.
三百三十二台
Wow, Blair, I'm so sorry.
布莱尔 我太对不起你了
I didn't know any of this.
我对此毫不知情
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表