剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Well, it's not like Blair can do anything worse to me.
布莱尔还能对我怎么样
But what about dinner with dad?
但和老爸的晚饭呢
Tell your sister
告诉你妹妹
I'll leave tickets for the whole family.
我会给全家都留票
I look forward to seeing you at the festivities.
期待在晚会上见到你们
Careful, little J.
小心了 小J
Queen B doesn't grant second chances.
B女王不会善罢甘休
She attacks at first sight.
她会立马回击
You look incredible.
你真漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Maybe we should walk in separately.
也许我们应该分开走
You having second thoughts?
你改主意了吗
No. No, no. I just-- I talked to my mom today,
不 不是 我今天和我妈妈谈过
and she's so proud of me for taking your class.
她对我上你的课感到很自豪
I don't want her to read that I'm dropping it
我不想让她在纽♥约♥时♥报♥上看到
in "The new york times."
我放弃了这门课的消息
Well, why don't you just tell her?
那你为什么不直接告诉她
Because she'll think
因为她会以为
I'm choosing a man over my future again.
我又一次把男生放在了第一位
You know what?
这样吧
If it's okay with you, I'm just gonna meet you upstairs.
如果你不介意 那我们楼上见
Lily.
莉莉
Ivanka.
伊万卡
Rufus. Hey, Jared, great.
鲁弗斯 杰瑞德
Good to see you. You are a vision.
很高兴见到你 你真漂亮
Oh, thank you both for coming. Pleasure to be here.
谢谢你们两位的到来 我们的荣幸
Are you sure this is a good idea?
你确定这是一个好主意吗
I mean, R.I.S.D. has a great fashion program.
罗德岛设计学院有很多出色的时尚节目
We are not letting you give up on PAarsons. Come on.
我们不会让你放弃帕森斯的 走吧
I-I have a Blair-shaped target on my back.
我感觉我就是布莱尔的箭靶子
Oh, you want to be Gandhi? Now's your chance.
想成为甘地吗 这就是你的机会
Let's go find tim gunn.
去找提姆·甘
Mom, hey!
妈妈
What are you doing here?
你们在这儿干嘛
What happened to Chili Night?
怎么没去红辣椒之夜
Change of plan. Uh, Dan and Jenny wanted to come,
计划有变 丹和珍妮也想来
So we all did.
所以就一起都来了
Great.
很好
is that your professor?
那不是你的教授吗
Who?
谁
Colin Forrester. I recognize him from his jacket photo--
科林·福雷斯特 我见过他的夹克照
Which, incidentally, does not do him any justice.
这样一看 还真是一表人才
One more, Colin.
再来一张 科林
Um, mom, about that...
妈 说起这个
I know, how important it is to you that I take his class--
我知道我能上这门课对你有多么重要
Oh, it's not the class I care about.
我关心的不是这门课
I am just so proud of the student you're becoming,
我是为你能真正成为一个学生而感到自豪
Your new focus.
你的新目标
I know, but just--
我知道 但是
Serena, I ducked the press line. Tell your mother
瑟琳娜 我躲过媒体了 告诉你妈妈
that I am crazy about you, that I might be your future,
我对你有多么着迷 也许我是你的真命天子
and I don't care who knows.
我才不在乎谁会知道
Sorry. Colin forrester.
抱歉 我是科林·福雷斯特
Lily humphrey, formerly Van Der Woodsen.
莉莉·汉弗瑞 以前是范德·伍德森
Serena's mother...
瑟琳娜的妈妈
Who heard everything
非常清楚的
loud and clear.
听到了你说的话
Status report.
现场报道
Jenny didn't get on the train.
珍妮没上火车
She's at "The observer" Party.
她在《观察者》派对呢
We followed her here.
我们一直跟着她
This isn't just belligerency. It's insurgency.
这不单是向我宣战 简直就是叛乱
Why would she risk escalating my wrath?
她竟然敢在太岁头上动土
Tim gunn is here.
提姆·甘也在这儿
Of course. An eleventh hour appeal.
废话 这可是她的救命稻草
Don't let her out of your sight. I'm on my way.
你们把她给我盯紧了 我马上就来
Well, the boom boom room is a private club,
砰砰会所是个私人俱乐部
and we're having trouble with the door guy.
门童不让我们进去
Can you help?
能帮帮忙吗
Penelope, this isn't congress.
佩内洛普 这又不是国会
Accomplish something.
自己想办法
Ladies. Good to see you.
姑娘们 很高兴见到你们
...All on a go-see, see who you like,
您亲自去看看喜欢哪一位
who you'd like to have through the line, and, um,
由谁来陪伴您出场 还有
if that works out for you, we could--
如果那样可行的话 我们就
Mr. Gunn? Hi. Jenny humphrey.
甘先生 你好 我是珍妮·汉弗瑞
Jenny. Of course.
珍妮 我记得
Um, I'm--I'm really sorry to bother you. I just...
非常抱歉 打扰您了 我只是
I didn't get a chance to explain earlier
之前没有机会向您解释
that my dresses weren't supposed to be like that,
我设计的裙子原本不是那样的
with the--the paint and the letters.
上面没有彩绘和字母
Oh, dear. What happened?
亲爱的 那是怎么回事
I-it's a long story.
这个说来话长
But, um, I just--
不过 我只是
I really needed you to know that that's not who I am
我希望您知道 我不是那样的人
or what my work's about.
我的作品也不是那样的
And I would really do anything for a second chance.
希望能再给我一次机会 我一定全力以赴
I think I can arrange for another interview.
我想我可以再给你一次面试机会
And don't let your dresses out of your sight.
可要看好你的裙子哦
all right. Thank you.
我会的 谢谢您
You know, when Veronica told me
维朗妮卡跟我说
that Chuck Bass wanted us to meet--
恰克·拜斯要我们去见见
Wait. Chuck called you?
等等 恰克给你打过电♥话♥
really?
真的吗
No inmates by that name?
没有叫这个名字的犯人吗
All right. Well, um, thank you.
那好 好的 谢谢你
Hi.
嗨
What is it?
怎么了
I know this sounds a little crazy,
我知道这听起来有些离谱
but after our talk this morning,
但今早我们聊过之后
I thought maybe your brother was an inmate,
我觉得也许你哥哥是个囚犯
And you were just too embarrassed to tell me,
当时你觉得太尴尬 不想告诉我
so I called over there.
所以我给那边打了电♥话♥
You called the prison?
你给监狱打了电♥话♥
Yeah, and I'm sorry. I was just being paranoid,
是的 对不起 我多疑了
and it's not an excuse, but I have a history
虽然这不是理由 但我曾经
of believing girls when I shouldn't.
相信了不该相信的女人
I just wanna make sure we're totally open with each other.
我只是想让彼此开诚相见 没有隐瞒
I know. I-I want the same thing.
我知道 我也希望如此
In fact...
实际上
That's why I came over.
这正是我过来的原因
There are some things that I need to tell you about me,
我想告诉你一些关于我
And--and my family.
和我家里的事情
Wait one second. It's the prison.
等一下 是监狱打来的
Hello?
你好
Yes.
是的
Wait, wait. What?
等等 什么
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Of course. I'll come right over.
好的 我马上过来
Is everything okay?
没事吧
No. My dad's been jumped by some inmates,
出事了 我爸被其他犯人打了
And he's in the infirmary.
他现在在治疗室
Nate.
内特
I gotta go. I'll call you later, okay?
我得走了 回头打给你 好吗
Lily!
莉莉
Isaac!
艾萨克
Hi!
你好
It is wonderful to see you.
见到你真高兴
So good to see you.
我也是
Of course you're being honored tonight.
你的到来 真是荣幸之至
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表