剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
This morning, after brunch?
早上 吃完早午饭后吗
Hey, shall we?
我们可以走了吗
Um, let me call you back.
我等下再回你电♥话♥吧
Yeah, I just need to make a quick detour first.
可以了 但我要先去办件事
Looks like Serena's ablaze on a path to punishment.
看来瑟琳娜是铁了心要惩罚她母亲
Suit up, Lily.
莉莉 你准备好了吗
Your baby's out for blood.
你的孩子追债来了
Why don't you get us some drinks? I'll be just a minute.
你去拿点喝的来吧 我去去就回
All right.
好的
Hey. What are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛呢
I thought you went to Brooklyn.
我以为你去布鲁克林了
I did. Dan came with me. Have you seen Chuck?
我是去了 丹和我一起来的 你见着恰克了吗
No. Have you seen Indra Nooyi?
没 你见着因德拉·努伊了吗
No.
没有
Oh, but I do see your mother,
但我看见你妈妈了
and she doesn't seem too happy to see you.
她貌似看你的时候脸色不太好看
Gotta go. Bye.
我得走了 回见
Hey. What are you doing here? With your family?
你在这干嘛呢 和你家人一起来的吗
Serena. You?
和瑟琳娜一起来的 你呢
I got a call this afternoon, so I'm looking for my dad,
我下午接到一个电♥话♥ 我来这找我爸
who skipped a job interview he was required to go to
他推掉了假释官为他安排的
by his parole officer.
工作面试
Oh, and what did he skip it to do?
看啊 他为什么要推掉
Eat a Chicago Superdawg?
为了吃个芝加哥大热狗
Mr. Bass.
拜斯先生
Looking dapper.
衣冠楚楚嘛
Thank you...
谢谢
Raina.
瑞娜
Someone wanted to say hello.
不想去打个招呼吗
Mr. Thorpe.
索普先生
It's a pleasure to finally meet you, sir.
终于能见到你是我的荣幸 先生
Call me Russell. I see you met my daughter.
叫我拉塞尔吧 我想你已经见过我的女儿了吧
Raina Thorpe.
瑞娜·索普
Wharton Grad,
瑞娜·斯洛普沃顿·拉德
Thorpe Enterprises' Vice President,
索普公♥司♥的副总
and most trusted advisor to her proud and aging papa.
是我这个骄傲老爸最信任的顾问
You said you were his assistant.
你说你是他的助理
You said that. I said I prefer the term "Secretary,"
是你说的 我说我更偏向于秘书这个说法
Which I do, for those whom it actually refers to.
这么说比较贴切
Raina never lies. It's her best quality.
瑞娜最大的优点就是从不撒谎
I highly doubt that.
我不敢苟同
Actually...
其实...
I know it's premature, Russell, but, uh, I came here to
虽说现在说这个为时过早 但是拉塞尔 我来这
shake the hand of the man who's buying Bass Industries.
是来感谢买♥♥下拜斯集团的买♥♥家
What's that?
你说什么呢
I understand your need for discretion.
我知道你做事慎密 不露风声
And while I wasn't happy the company was being sold,
正当我不乐意转让我的公♥司♥时
I was heartened to learn
我被得知
that it would be my father's old friend at the helm.
正是我爸爸当年的老朋友想要出手买♥♥下
Son, uh, I'm not the buyer.
孩子 我不是那个买♥♥家
And I was good friends with your father...
我和你♥爸♥爸本来是好朋友
Until he kicked me out of every deal he could
直到他无情地破坏我的每一桩生意
and pushed me out of New York.
还把我逼出纽约
If I'd known in time that his company was going up for sale,
要是我知道他的公♥司♥要出♥售♥了
I would've bought it cheap, dismantled it for parts,
我必然会低价买♥♥入 把公♥司♥弄得支离破碎
and hosted a fire sale.
再当便宜货转手
Dan?
丹
This party doesn't seem like your speed.
参加派对不像是你的作风啊
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吗
There are actually beers behind the bar I can pronounce.
我知道吧台后有啤酒喝
No, I, uh, I'm here with Serena.
其实 我和瑟琳娜一起来的
Oh, she didn't tell me she was coming.
她没告诉我她要来啊
No, she wasn't, but Eric called her,
是的 她本来不来的 但艾瑞克打了电♥话♥
and... Here we are.
我们就来了
Hi, mom. I, uh-- so sorry I'm late,
妈妈 抱歉 我晚了
but I couldn't find my cufflinks,
我找不到我的袖扣
so I just-- I borrowed the ones
所以我到旋宫饭店
that judge stephens left at the palace.
从斯蒂芬斯大♥法♥官那儿借来一个
Uh, what's going on?
发生什么了
Dan, when you see Serena,
丹 你要是看见瑟琳娜了
please tell her to stop whatever it is she's planning on
请告诉她 在我们这个家还没被毁掉之前
doing before she destroys our family.
该快停手
I can't believe your nerve. What were you planning to do,
你的勇气可嘉啊 你到底要干什么
Lobby ms. Nooyi for a job in the changing room?
对努伊在更衣室里进行游说吗
No, I was going to wait until after
不 我本来想再等等的
Meetings in underwear tend not to be taken seriously.
衣冠不整时说的话通常不会当真
You would use me and jeopardize my business
你利用了我 还威胁到了我的事业
to pursue a career you thought of five minutes ago
就为了你五分钟前根据什么权势榜
based on some power list?
一时兴起的职业追求吗
I'm sorry I lied to you,
我很抱歉我骗了你
but your dress was going to look stunning on her
但你的裙子穿在她身上会美极了的
no matter who zipped it up in the back.
无论后背用什么样式拉链
I have to take my future into my own hands.
我自己的未来我必须自己做主
Otherwise...
要不然
Otherwise what?
要不然怎样
You'll be forced to follow in my footsteps?
你会被强迫来追随我的脚步吗
No, that's-- that's fine, dear.
宝贝 没关系的
Now that I realize that your childish games
既然我意识到你那些幼稚的游戏
are actually who you are and not a phase,
就是你个人的本性而非成长的阶段
I wouldn't want someone like you
我也不需要像你这样
wanting to be like me.
想要成为我的人
And you are fired.
你被炒了
There are you. What's wrong?
你在这啊 发生什么事了
Let's just say my patience is as strained
比起你母亲的可信度
as your mother's credibility.
我的耐性已经到极限了
Ugh. What did she do?
她又做了什么
She misled me. The question is, why?
她误导我 但问题关键是为什么
You know why--
你知道为什么的
to serve her own best interests, always.
为了达成自己的最大利益 她总是这样
I found out that she paid off the judge twice--
我发现她两次贿赂法官
Once years ago to notarize my signature
一次是多年以前为了公♥证♥我的签名
and again recently to disappear
最近一次是为了让别人消失
So that I couldn't hold him accountable.
所以我不能让他对此付出代价
You have the affidavit?
你有口供书吗
Let's go find my mom.
我们去找我妈吧
Wait, I've got a better idea.
等等 我有个更好的想法
We need to fire a warning shot.
我们给她个警告
That guy is a journalist for the "Post."
那个人是《邮报》的记者
Give it to him,
把这个给他
tell him to ask questions. Start with your mother.
让他去提问 先从你妈开始
That way she'll know we're serious.
这样她才知道我们是玩真的
Hey, what are we doing here?
我们在这干嘛
Just one more minute.
再呆一分钟
No, no more minutes.
不要 我不想再呆了
I'll head off Lily.
我去找莉莉
Look, she can't keep getting away with this.
听我说 她总是恶习难改
It's--it's not fair.
这样很不公平
Fair? My agent meeting was important today.
你跟我说公平吗 今天的报社见面会非常重要
It was my last shot.
这是我最后一次机会
I know, but you'll get another chance.
我知道 你还会有机会的
Mm, no, I won't.
不会了
Normal people don't get an endless number of chances
普通人是不会有用之不完的机会的
No matter the situation. That's just you.
而不用考虑情况如何 你只是特例而已
Whatever it is you're planning to do,
无论你现在打算做什么
is it worth it?
你觉得这值得吗
Or are you gonna walk out the door with me right now?
还是你现在和我一起选择离开这里
I'm sorry.
对不起
It seems like love can't compete
看来爱情似乎完全不足以
with the allure of war.
抵挡战争的诱惑
Find your seats, honored guests.
尊贵的来宾 请准备入席吧
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表