剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I'm surprised Serena didn't call you
我很奇怪瑟琳娜居然没给你打电♥话♥
and ask you to be her backup.
让你做她的后盾
She did, but I figured I'd dodge that war.
她打了 但我还是决定脱离那片是非之地了
Hey, does William Carlos Williams
话说威廉·卡洛斯·威廉
go under "W" Or "C"?
是姓威还是姓卡
Hmm. This is the first time I've ever seen you pass up a chance
这好像是我第一次见你放弃保护瑟琳娜的机会
to save serena, and you're alphabetizing. What's up?
却在这整理你的书库 有什么事吧
You swear not to tell anyone or laugh?
你保证不告诉任何人 而且听了不许笑
Uh, I'll take your secret to my grave, but laughter is
我会把你的小秘密烂在肚子里的 至于笑嘛
an uncontrollable bodily response.
那是无法控制的生理反应
I kissed Blair Waldorf.
我和布莱尔·霍道夫接吻了
Wow.
哇
I didn't see that comin'.
这个我可没想到
Yeah, neither did I.
我也没想到
Uh, I mean--it was just--it was just once, and it was weird.
我的意思是 就吻了一次 而且很诡异
Oh, I would expect so, yes.
很诡异我倒是料到了
But weird good?
不过算是好的诡异吧
Like, "I--wow, it's weird this is such a good kiss"?
就像是 "这一吻感觉真好 好诡异"
Or weird bad? Like, you know, just, "Wow. Weird"?
也可能是不好的那种 像是"哇 好诡异"
Uh... She didn't give you any indication at the time?
她当时没给你什么暗示吗
No. No, she--she just walked away, stunned,
没有 她就呆呆地走了
left me standing there in her foyer.
把我留在了她家门厅
Mysterious.
真神奇
I know, right?
我也这么想
I mean, I did what I thought was the polite thing--
出于礼貌 我第二天
called her the next day.
给她打了几个电♥话♥
It's been almost a week, and I haven't heard back.
这都快一个星期了 她也没接过我电♥话♥
W-wait, wait. Why do you care so much?
等等 你为什么这么在意啊
Do you... Do you like her?
难道 你喜欢上她了
What? No. No, no, no. I don't like her.
什么 不 不 没有 我不喜欢她
No, of course not. Not at all. I'm just curious.
一点也不 我就是好奇
Sh--and--and, you know, she-- I mean, she does smell nice.
她 你知道 她闻起来不错
Oh! You are ass-backwards crushing on Blair Waldorf!
天呐 你明明就是喜欢上布莱尔·霍道夫了
Take that away, Dorota!
把吃的拿走 多洛塔
I can't eat. I only rang to tell you to call the doctor.
我不想吃饭 我摇铃是想让你叫医生
I think I have consumption.
我觉得我得肺结核了
Consumption not since 19th century. They have vaccine.
肺结核19世纪就不流行了 现在都有疫苗
Well, then I'm dying of malaise.
反正我就是要难受死了
I know everything has gone wrong since you lost focus on work,
我知道自从你失去了工作的热情后就变了个人
But Carmela on "Sopranos" didn't get big break till she was 40.
不过《黑道家族》里面的卡梅拉到了40岁才闯出名堂
This isn't about work or time, Dorota.
这跟工作和时间都没关系 多洛塔
It's about the truth.
这跟真♥相♥有关
Something happened recently that revealed my future,
最近有些事情发生了 而且揭示了我的未来
And I've been hiding ever since
我一直都在隐瞒
'cause I don't want to deal with it.
因为我不想管这事
Epperly? What do you want?
艾柏利 你想怎么样
I'm styling the photo shoots for the New York portions
我在为塔森出版社的《现代贵族年鉴》纽约版
of Taschen's "Modern Royalty" Book.
设计照片
I know all about it. Serena's in it.
我知道 瑟琳娜会在里面
Well, my assistant just left me
我的助理刚刚离开去做
To work for William and Kate's wedding photographer.
威廉和凯特的婚礼摄影了
I could really use your help.
我很需要你的帮忙
Me? After our previous experience?
在我们经历过这些之后还想用我吗
Aw, you're a natural fit for something like this,
你最合适不过了
what with your impeccable taste
你拥有独特的品味
and masterful way of giving orders.
领导能力又强
Um, it'll be hard to clear my schedule.
我的时间可不一定排得开啊
Meet me in an hour? I'll text you the address.
一小时以后见面如何 我会把地址发给你的
You're right, Dorota.
你说的没错 多洛塔
Maybe I should refocus on work.
或许我的确该重新专注于工作
Feelings and revelations will just have to wait.
感情啊 预示啊 都靠边站吧
She accepted the job, just like you knew she would.
她同意了 就如你想的一样
But, uh...
不过 恕我多言
Why go to these lengths, if I may ask?
为什么费这么大劲呢
Someone told me something that made me want my own legacy,
有人教导我要开创自己的传奇人生
not my father's.
而不是继承我父亲的
I can't convince Blair of her place in it
布莱尔权力重回之前
until she's feeling powerful again.
我没法让她相信她对我有多么重要
Well, I hope it works out for you.
我希望这能管用
Ever since I came back from bali, I'm a sucker for romance.
自从我从巴厘岛回来后 我就越来越不擅长制♥造♥浪漫了
I can't believe you asked Carol here
你居然没事先跟我商量
without clearing it with me first.
就把卡罗尔叫来了
What's to ask? You're her sister.
商量什么 她是你妹妹啊
And besides, I knew you'd say no.
另外 我就知道你会不同意
Oh, for good reason, though,
容我善意地插一句
Because Carol turned her back on Lily.
卡罗尔可是背叛过莉莉
Well, I would say that there was some blame on both sides.
我想说 当年双方都有错
But Rufus does make a point... For once.
不过起码鲁弗斯这回说的还有点道理
You know, having Carol here would be stressful for Lily.
让卡罗尔来会让莉莉更紧张的
Oh, my god. What could be more stressful than this?
天啊 还有什么能比这更紧张啊
She hasn't even walked through the door,
她还没进门
and you guys are already at each other's throats.
你们几个就都快打起来了
I wouldn't recognize you guys if it were any other way.
在大马路上我都认不出来你们了
Hi, sis!
姐姐 你好啊
I always knew your house of cards would collapse eventually,
我就知道你得出点儿事
but I never dreamed you'd actually wind up behind bars.
不过我从来没想到你真的要蹲监狱了
Ah, welcome, Carol.
欢迎你 卡罗尔
And hey! Mom.
嘿 老妈
Darling.
亲爱的
and Lily's husbands--
还有莉莉的丈夫们
One and... Five?
第一任和... 第五任
Five.
第五任
And Serena.
还有瑟琳娜
Hi, Aunt Carol. Good to see you.
卡罗尔阿姨 很高兴见到你
Oh, my. Your mom used to have long hair just like yours,
天啊 你妈妈以前头发就跟你现在一样长
but that's when she was crashing on tour buses, before she was
不过那是她当年去巴西之前
getting brazilian blowouts. Right, Rufus?
害的旅游巴士撞车时候的事了 对吧 鲁弗斯
Love the loafers.
我喜欢游手好闲的人
Are those tod's?
你穿的是托德斯牌的吗
Carol, some of us actually grew up.
卡罗尔 我们之中已经有人长大了
I'll get it.
我去接吧
So, Carol, you're here for the Rhodes women portrait.
卡罗尔 你是为了那"贵族"照片来的吧
Maybe you could help us pick a theme.
你帮我们选个主题吧
I was thinking "La Dolce Vita."
我想用 "甜蜜的人生"
Does it have to be a movie? We could do "Chicago."
一定要是一部电影吗 那我们可以演《芝加哥》啊
You could play Roxie Hart 'cause she was in jail.
你可以演克茜·哈特 因为她蹲监狱了
I know you think this photo's frivolous,
我知道你认为照相这个事很浮云
But it's an important honor for our family.
不过这对于我们家的声誉很重要
I'm not the one who ruined this family's honor.
又不是我毁了咱家的名声
It wasn't your lawyer. It was someone from the book.
打电♥话♥的不是你的律师 是出书的人
They canceled the portrait because of the scandal.
由于你的负面新闻 他们决定取消这次拍摄了
I'm sorry, mom.
我很抱歉 妈妈
Uh-oh, Lily.
哦 莉莉
Looks like instead of being on the pages,
看来你不会出现在书里了
you're about to have the book thrown at you.
相反是有书要向你砸来了吧
Do you mind hailing me a cab? Thank you.
帮我叫辆出租车 谢谢
Hey, Serena?
瑟琳娜
Sorry. My family's not talking to the press.
对不起 我们家人不接收采访
Oh, well, then I guess I'm not either,
哦 我想是我的话我也不会
because, technically, I'm your family.
因为严格来说 我和你是一家人
You're probably wondering how you could be related
你大概在疑惑你怎么可能
to someone who's so socially awkward.
和一个在社交上很笨拙的人有关系
Um... But I'm your cousin.
但...我是你表姐
Charlie! Oh, my god! I mean, Charlotte.
查理 天啊 我是说 夏洛特
Oh, my gosh!
天啊
Your mom didn't tell me you were here!
你妈妈没提过你在这里啊
That's because she doesn't know.
因为她不知道
Um... Can we go somewhere and talk?
我们能去别处聊聊吗
Yeah, of course. Come on.
当然可以 走吧
Boys, William may have a solution.
孩子们 威廉也许有个解决方案
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表