剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I feel like I'm 20 again.
我感觉自己又回到了20岁
I am 20. I think I'm gonna puke up a lung.
我20岁u3000但我感觉都要吐了
Don't you have things to do?
你没有事情要做吗
Like what?
什么事
Something on your mind?
你有心事吗
Just making sure
只是想确认一下
you're concentrating on the future, is all.
你是否在为以后做打算u3000仅此而已
Your terms of parole are pretty specific--a job, for one.
你的假释条件相当明确u3000其中之一就是工作
I know what the terms are,
我知道条件是什么
which was why my P.O. already has
所以我的海军军士
an interview set up for me this afternoon.
今天下午为我安排了面试
Really? Why didn't you tell me? That's fantastic.
真的吗u3000你为什么不告诉我u3000太好了
Well, I thought it'd be a nice surprise.
我想这是个大惊喜
How about this? After I get his job,
你看这样好吗u3000我得到这份工作后
what do you say I take you out to celebrate?
就带你出去庆祝一下 怎么样
I told Chuck I'm going to this Thorpe party later.
我和恰克说了 一会要去参加索普的宴会
Russell Thorpe?
拉塞尔·索普吗
Yeah. But you know what?
是的u3000不过 知道吗
A celebratory dinner sounds like a good after-party.
宴会后的庆祝晚餐更是锦上添花
Maybe you could get an advance and pick up the check.
也许你该去预支 带上支票
At the pay grade I'm at,
得我付得起才行
I hope you don't mind the Halal cart.
希望你不要介意清♥真♥车
Uh, you look beat.
你看起来筋疲力尽
Listen, uh... I'll see you later, all right?
一会见u3000好吗
Yeah. Sure.
好的
Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me.
打搅了u3000打搅了u3000打搅了
I was wondering...
我在想
Elevator's coming up.
电梯来了
Okay. Thank god. Showtime.
好了u3000谢天谢地u3000演出开始
What are you doing here?
你来这做什么
Hello to you, too.
向你问好
I told you that it was just one movie on one...
我告诉过你这只是一场
lonely holiday break. That's it.
在孤单假期上演的电影
No, I'm here to see Serena.
我懂u3000我是来见瑟琳娜的
Oh. Well, she's not here to see you.
噢 她没来这里
Shocker.
真吃惊
Where is she?
她在哪
Uh, she's off scheming with Chuck.
她和恰克在商定计划呢
Disguises are involved. It can't end well.
阴谋诡计u3000结局肯定不好
I'll wait. I'm sure she'll be back.
我等她u3000她肯定会回来的
She knows I have an interview to get to.
她知道我有个采访
You do know that "Powerful woman"
你知道做《女强人》
is not actually a career, right?
不算是个职业u3000是吧
And neither is Serena van der Woodsen,
瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森也不是
but 10 bucks says that
但我赌10美元
you'll miss your interview waiting for her... Yet again.
你会再一次 因为等她而错过采访
10 bucks whatever harebrained scheme you're cooking up
我也赌10美元 不论你在酝酿什么诡计
blows up in your face, as per usual.
都会一如既往地失败
Loitering lounge is upstairs.
休息室在楼上
Already there, sister.
马上就去 妹子
No, Laurel. Go!
不行 劳雷尔 快去
The schedule was not sent over.
日程表还没发出去
Look, I can't have the office falling apart now.
我现在抽不出人手来
I am in over my head with fittings.
试穿都快忙爆了
What?
怎么了
I'm sorry about what I said earlier.
我对之前说的表示抱歉
It was the stress talking.
这项工作太有挑战性了
I thought about it,
我想来想去
and I really would love to intern with you.
还是决定做你的实习生
Really?
真的吗
Well... That is just great, dear.
这 这真是太好了 亲爱的
And since you seem to have your hands full,
既然你手上都提满了东西
I thought maybe I could accompany you...
我可以帮帮你 和你一起张罗
on your fittings for the midwestern mogul party.
中西权贵派对的试衣
Well--well--well, perhaps, uh, it might be more efficient,
也许吧 但与其和我一起张罗
uh, for you to have your own assignment
你还是做些更有效率的事吧
rather than accompanying me.
去做你自己的事情
Even better. Why not--
那更好了 不如
Patti Blagojevich!
帕蒂·布利哥雅维契
I'm going to assume that that noise was a sneeze
你刚刚发出的噪音是喷嚏声吧
and that you meant to say Indra Nooyi.
你其实想说的是因德拉·努伊
Indra? Don't be silly.
因德拉 别傻了
She is a huge new client, and you are just an intern.
她是个新接的大客户 而你只是小实习生
But...
但
you can deliver this to Patti
你可以把这个送给帕蒂
and you can style her.
你可以给她做参谋
God knows she needs it.
天晓得她要什么
But--
但是
Darling, I am thrilled.
亲爱的 我真欣慰
Tell Indra's people
通知因德拉的人
that her Eleanor Waldorf fitting has been moved up a half-hour.
她的埃莉诺·霍道夫服装提前半小时到
Relax. You're a spitting image.
放心 你们长得一模一样
Remind me to kill you later for that.
事成之后我一定要杀了你
The teller we need to talk to is named Julie. She's new.
我们要找的人叫朱莉 她是新来的
I'd remember her.
我记得她
And who do we say you are? My son?
那怎么介绍你呢 我儿子吗
Is it weird hearing you say that actually turns me on?
真奇怪 你这么称呼我 我反倒高兴了
This better be worth the therapy.
这最好比治疗要来得值
Let's get this over with.
我们行动吧
Yeah, Hi, this is Dan Humphrey.
喂 我是丹·汉弗瑞
I am caught in some brutal traffic.
我这儿堵车了
Can I reschedule?
我能重新订个时间吗
No, I didn't realize he was deciding today or I...
我没想到他今天就要决定了
I wouldn't have put myself in this position.
否则我现在也不会这样
Okay. Thank you.
好的 麻烦你了
Will lonely boy ever learn that S. can't tell time,
孤独男孩何时能明白S没有时间观念呢
especially when she's wasting someone else's?
尤其是她在浪费别人时间的时候
All I have in my pile are divorce papers, jewelry,
我这里装着的都是离婚材料 珠宝
and artful nudes of my mother in her groupie days.
和我妈早年的裸体画像
Swap piles?
我们换着看吧
I knew there would be nothing.
我就知道会一无所获
What did you expect to find in here, anyway?
你到底要找什么呢
A gun. The smoking kind.
确凿的证据
Oh, my god. You found a copy of the affidavit.
天啊 你居然找到了口供书
Any handwriting expert would be able to prove
只要是个笔迹鉴定家都能证明
that this is not mine.
这不是我的字迹
Not that we'll ever need to call one. The threat alone is enough.
我们没必要找别的了 这个把柄足矣
Looks like Serena may have found
看来瑟琳娜找到了
Ben's get-out-of-jail-free card.
洗刷本清白的证据咯
We have her.
我们逮到她了
You wanna make the call or should I?
是你打电♥话♥还是我来
No.
不必
Later, in person.
等下当面去问
I like the way you think, mom.
我仰慕你 老妈
Charles.
查尔斯
I assume you weren't upstairs playing Rufus' guitars.
我想你不会是在楼上弹鲁弗斯的吉他吧
If you didn't want me rooting around in the family safe,
你要是不希望看到我在家到处搜寻
you should've changed the combination.
你就不该改变我们的家庭组合
Well, I'm just curious-- what were you hoping to find?
我只是好奇 你想找到点什么
A way to stop you from disposing
我想找到阻止你
of the last remaining bit of my father.
清理我爸最后遗产的方法
Is that what you think I'm doing?
你是这样想我的吗
Why else would you be selling bass industries?
不然你卖♥♥掉拜斯企业干吗
Because it's in trouble, Charles.
因为它陷入危机了
What are you talking about?
什么意思
You read the papers. Real estate, hotels...
你看过报纸了吧 房♥地♥产♥ 酒店
Even in Manhattan, no one's impervious.
整个曼哈顿无不受到影响
Why wouldn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我呢
Because I thought we could ride it out,
因为我以为我们能挺得住
refinance or something.
重新申请贷款或怎样
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表