剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I'd be crazy not to want to be like you.
我真的非常想成为和你一样的人
Really?
真的吗
But you are not a designer.
但你并不适合做设计师
You are a, um...
你是...
A dictator of taste.
一个鉴赏家
Exactly. I love that.
没错
Who said that?
谁这样说过你啊
A friend of mine.
一个朋友
Well, if only there was a person who did that for a living,
如果这世上只有一个人能以此为生
someone for you to aspire to,
而这个人又是你梦想要成为的人
There is.
就是它了
Editrix of a high fashion magazine.
高端时尚杂♥志♥的女编辑
So we'll strategize in the morning?
我们明天早上开始策划 好吗
I realized I didn't really need to be in possession of this.
我不想一直拿着它
Thank you, I guess.
谢谢你
I would say I'm sorry about today,
关于今天的事 我很抱歉
but in my head, that just sounds inadequate.
虽然老实说 这句抱歉听着有点假
Nah, you don't need to apologize.
不用 你不用和我道歉
It's not your fault that I seem to drop everything
我放弃所有事又不是你的错
Just to make myself available to you.
我只是想自己能对你有点用
I don't mean to take you for granted.
我没有把你的帮助看作理所当然
It's just, if we're being completely honest...
只是如果我们能对彼此坦诚
We are.
本来就是
I think that maybe sometimes I test you.
我想有些时候我是想考验你
You know, I keep thinking that if things get too hard,
我一直在想如果你得在某些事和我之间做选择
You'll give up on me, but you never do.
你会放弃我的 但你从没这么做过
And I never will.
永远都不会
If you really need me ever, I am there,
无论何时你需要我 我都在你身边
But I think there's a reason you didn't insist
我知道 你没坚持让我陪你去
I come with you over break.
肯定是有原因的
And why you didn't try to make me stay?
那你为何不试着留下我呢
So where does that leave us?
那又会怎样
With one last shot.
会有最后一次机会
If we ever do jump in again, that'll be it.
倘若我们再次投入感情 肯定能修成正果
We either sink or swim. We won't get another chance.
成败在此一举 不会再有其他机会了
And when that time comes,
当那一刻到来之时
we better make damn sure we're ready.
我们最好能确认 自己已做好准备
Yeah. We should.
恩 必须
Nate, I can't talk right now.
内特 我现在不方便接电♥话♥
Yes, you can.
不 你方便着呢
Your parole officer just called me
你的假释官刚打给我说
'cause he didn't know where you were again.
他又不知道你的去向了
Dad, if you don't get a job soon,
老爸 如果你不马上搞定工作
they're gonna send you back to prison.
他们会把你遣送回监狱的
Kid, I'm at an interview right now.
孩子 我这不是在面试吗
Yeah, at this time of night?
是吗 半夜这个时候 好吧
Sure, dad. Whatever you say.
你就继续骗我吧 老爸
Sorry about that. Just my son.
很抱歉 我儿子的电♥话♥
Anyway, you were saying?
你刚才说什么来着
Well, I've been gone for a while, and, uh,
说到我离开这有一段时间了
we've been hard-pressed to find just the right financial guy
还有我们一直在苦苦寻找合适的金融师
to introduce us to N.Y.C.
带我们进军纽约市
I know you've still got a lot of friends, family connections.
而你具备广泛的人脉和显赫的家庭背景
What do you think?
你觉得呢
In the new year,
新年伊始
we resolve to do things we've only dreamed of doing...
我们决定开始逐梦之行
and not to do other things ever again.
同时避免重蹈覆辙
I hope your visits don't become a habit, Humphrey.
汉弗瑞 我可不希望你动不动就跑到这来
Don't worry. I don't think
别担心 我认为
you'll be seeing me around here for a while.
短期内你不会再看到我了
Heading home to Brooklyn?
准备先回家 再去布鲁克林区
No. Actually, I was gonna catch
不 事实上 我正要去
"Monsieur hulot's holiday" at the Walter Reade.
沃尔特·里德影院看《于洛先生的假期》
Try to cheer myself up.
好让自己开心点
Oh. Well, I do enjoy myself some Tati.
恩 我也需要点儿塔蒂[法国电影导演]的电影
Though I suppose if you're trying to improve your mood
但我始终觉得 如果我和你一起去电影
that my coming with you would defeat that purpose.
你想改善心情的初衷就被我破坏了
It is pretty funny. Even you couldn't
这部电影很有趣 就算是你也没法
kill that much comedy.
破坏那种喜剧氛围
I still require you to sit two seats away.
但我仍然希望你能坐到两座之外去
Works for me. Keeps your paws off my popcorn.
没问题 你的小爪子也别想碰我的爆米花
Wait here while I change.
等着 我去换衣服
We may surprise ourselves as we face the future...
面对未来 我们或许会惊讶不已
or be surprised when cleaning up the past.
而我们同样会在重拾过去的时候 重拾惊喜
Hi. I'm here to see Ben Donovan.
你好 我来探视本·多诺万
I know it's late, but I really need to talk to him.
我知道有点晚了 但我急需跟他谈谈
I'm sorry. You just missed him. Mr. Donovan was released.
抱歉 你错过了他 多诺万先生已被释放
What? How?
什么 怎么会
His parole was moved up by a Judge Stephens.
斯蒂芬斯法官提前了他的假释
When did this happen?
什么时候的事
Says here the paperwork was filed a couple days ago,
文件大概是几天前签署的
just went through this evening.
今晚刚刚通过
So Russell Thorpe seems nice.
拉塞尔·索普貌似人不错
Oh, my god. It's not just his disloyalty or deviousness.
我的神啊 他不仅背信弃义 老奸巨猾
It's his pomposity.
还狂妄自大
And the fact that you slept with him?
还有你跟他睡过这一事实吗
How did you kn--
你怎么知...
I remembered where I knew the name.
我记得我是在哪见过那个名字
It's from the time when we exchanged our lists.
在我们互换的约会过的人名单里
Oh, well, it was a long time ago, and it was fleeting.
哦 那都是很久以前的事了 时光飞逝啊
Just when you thought
恰好是在今天
you'd escaped another major scandal today...
你认为自己能逃过另一个大丑闻时...
Dishonesty may help some make a few good amends...
不忠或许会让某些人改过自新
while others are left to wonder if they can handle the truth.
而另一些却独饮自问 自己是否能够接受事实
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
Riverpark's one of the only bars I like in new york.
"瑞沃帕克"是纽约市中我最爱的酒吧之一
And I came to offer you an apology.
而我来这是要向你道歉
Today at the office, the identity game--
关于今天办公室里的身份游戏 我很抱歉
I'm usually more straightforward than that,
我通常是比较直接坦率的
which leads me to my next point.
所以下面的话我就直说了
Edge of my seat.
这让我很紧张啊
My father reported
我爸爸说
your family's fight to the buyer during the party.
你家人在派对上坚决抵♥制♥买♥♥家
Scared him off so he could go after it himself.
买♥♥家知难而退了 所以他才有了购买♥♥权
While I'm impressed with your honesty,
你的诚实令人侧目
I can't say I like the information
我都不知道我是该喜欢这个信息
or your relationship to it.
还是该喜欢你之于它的关系了
It's just business.
这是公事
Right now I'm trying to focus on whatever pleasure I can.
而现在我想试着专注于及时行乐
If you can separate the two, so can I.
若你能公私分明 我当然也能
My car is just outside.
我的车就在外面
I'll wait five minutes before taking off.
我就等五分钟
If I go home alone,
若我独自回家了
I'll never bring it up again.
以后绝没有第二次机会
And whether you kick things off by sleeping with the enemy
而不论你是和敌人共眠以渡过难关
or trying your best to remake a former friend...
亦或是努力试着重拾旧谊
Serena.
瑟琳娜
You're still here.
你居然还在这里
Just waiting for the bus.
我在这等车
What are you even doing here?
你怎么会来这里
Are you free for coffee?
有空喝杯咖啡吗
I'm free for anything.
悉听尊便
One thing's for sure--
但有一件事是确定的
anything is possible.
那就是 一切皆有可能
X.O.X.O., gossip girl.
X.o.x.o. 八卦天后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表