剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
So do I.
我也是
Mm, there was that sticky question
刚刚有个很刁钻的问题
of when I might take back the reins of Bass Industries.
问何时才能让我重掌拜斯实业的大权
You kind of flinched when she asked you about it.
你似乎有点逃避问题
Well, I didn't see that it was any of her business.
因为我觉得这不关她的事
It's a long ways away,
现在谈这个还太早
and it was off topic.
况且今天也不是这个主题
I will want it back at some point.
有朝一日 我要重掌大权
You know that, right?
你知道的 对吧
Of course.
当然
It was never my intention
我只想做监护人
to be anything more than a custodian,
监督理事会的工作
overseeing the board
直到你能够胜任为止
until you were ready to do it yourself.
仅此而已
I have to get ready for this party,
我得去做准备了
and the caterers are gonna be here any moment to set up,
派对负责人随时都会过来打点
so...
那么
I'll see you tonight.
晚上见
It's a little early in the day for that, don't you think?
现在喝酒早了点吧 不觉得吗
Things not go well?
事情不顺吗
No, actually, the interview was, um, fine.
不 采访很顺利
If this is Juliet's house,
如果这是茱丽叶的家
then she is even freakier than we thought.
那她真是比我们想的还要古怪
Who pretends to be poor?
居然装穷
Wait a second. I'm not sure what's supposed to happen right now.
等等 我不知道现在是什么情况
If she is really in there, what's our plan?
如果她在里面 我们下一步怎么做
I mean, what are we gonna do?
我是说 该怎么办
We're just gonna march up to her
难道就破门而入
and pull her hair?
暴打她一顿吗
For starters.
那是暖身环节而已
Take it off.
脱掉
Yeah! Take it off, baby!
宝贝儿 快脱掉
Oh. At least he's owning it.
至少他还有那玩意儿
Juliet wouldn't be at a party like this,
茱丽叶根本不会参加这种派对
let alone host it.
更别说举办了
I-I don't think this is her house.
我觉得这不是她家
Well, gossip girl didn't say it was,
八卦天后又没说这是她家
so don't just look for Juliet.
你别光顾着找茱丽叶
Look for clues.
找找线索
Body shots!
激♥情♥四溢
Or someone who has one.
或者找找线人
Damien Dalgaard?
达米恩·达尔加德
I don't understand. What changed her mind?
我不明白 她为什么改变主意了
Found out about the Rhinebeck house, dad.
她发现了莱茵贝克房♥子的事 爸爸
You couldn't even wait two weeks
你这么等不及 已经开始用她的钱了
before you start spending her money?
就不能再等两个星期吗
That's what you think?
你是这么想的吗
Nate, your mom and I vacationed at that place
内特 我和你妈妈结婚的时候
when we were first married.
是去那里蜜月旅行的
She said it was her dream house.
那是她梦寐以求的房♥子
I saw it was for lease and I thought,
我看到那房♥子在出租 于是我想
wouldn't it be great if we could get out of the city,
如果我和你妈妈能离开这儿
just the two of us?
就我们俩 该有多好
Spend some time reconnecting,
一起享受重逢的喜悦
away from all our so-called friends.
远离那些所谓的狐朋狗友
I'm sorry. I might have--
抱歉 也许我
Jumped to conclusions? Pretty quickly, too.
过早下结论了 是啊 也够快的
No, you're right.
你说得对
I guess this transition's gonna be harder
我想 这一次要让妈妈转变♥态♥度
than we thought.
会更难了
I'll talk to mom.
我会再和她谈谈的
Don't bother.
别费心了
I guess you're not the only one who assumed
我想 大家都认为
I was incapable of doing something nice.
我做不了什么好事吧
I was kidding myself.
是我在自欺欺人
Two of us alone in the country? Two of us together at all?
妄想着跟你妈一起离开这地方 妄想着跟她和好
It's been over for a long time.
我们之间早就不可能了
What does that mean when you get out? I mean...
那么你出去后怎么办 我的意思是
If you don't come home to mom, are you gonna--
如果你不回家 你是不是会
A halfway house? Yes, I am.
住矫正中心吗 是的
Dad, you--
爸爸 你
Nate, coming off of two years behind bars?
内特 我在监狱里蹲了两年
A halfway house sounds pretty good to me.
矫正中心对我来说就很好了
If you wanna stick around,
你如果想再待一会儿
I got TV privileges, and, uh, the game is on.
我有看电视的特权 而且 节目快开始了
Sure. Okay.
好吧
How's your sister?
你妹妹最近怎么样
She's good. She's been living in Hudson.
她挺好的 现在住在哈得孙
I banished her.
我把她流放到那儿的
Yeah, but it's been for the best.
嗯 不过那样对她最好
Listen, we're not, uh, here for a reunion.
那个 我们不是来叙旧的
Yeah, me neither. I'm working.
是啊 我也是来工作的
Connecticut 'burbs,
在这康乃迪克郊区
do big business over the holidays.
打算在节日期间接点大生意
College kids come home. School is always reliable.
大学生都放假了 以学校的名义也更可靠
School?
什么学校
Yeah. Knightley. I went there.
嗯 奈特利 我在那上过学
Wait. Boarding school?
等一下 是寄宿学校吗
Where you met Serena?
你在那认识了瑟琳娜
I didn't make the connection, but of course.
我从没想到这点 不过没错
When Serena ran away,
瑟琳娜离开之后
she went to the Knightley school in Cornwall.
她去了康沃尔的奈特利寄宿学校
So do you know Juliet Sharp?
你认识茱丽叶·夏普吗
I do. I saw her in the city about a week ago,
认识 几周前还在城里见过她
but whatever this is, uh, I'm not getting involved.
不管你们想干嘛 我可不想被牵扯进来
Well, if you sold drugs to Juliet,
如果你卖♥♥药给茱丽叶
then you already are.
那你就难辞其咎了
It was bad. Serena ended up in the hospital,
后果很严重 瑟琳娜被送进了医院
and she says she didn't do it to herself.
而且她坚持说她没有嗑药
Is she okay?
她还好吧
She will be.
她会好起来
Juliet made a pretty big buy, all right?
茱丽叶买♥♥了大量的药
She bought coke, pills,
她买♥♥了可♥卡♥因♥ 还有些药片
even some ether.
甚至还有乙♥醚♥
I assumed she was throwing a party
我当时以为她想开个派对
for those sorority girls
和那些联谊会的女生一起
at whatever house.
爽一爽
Ether?
乙♥醚♥
It's like a turn-of-the-century roofie.
一种能让你神魂颠倒的药
So Serena goes to boarding school with Damien.
也就是说瑟琳娜和达米恩一起上的寄宿学校
Damien sells drugs to Juliet.
而达米恩卖♥♥药给茱丽叶
But what's the connection between Juliet and Serena?
可茱丽叶和瑟琳娜之间到底什么过节
You know what? Why don't we find her address
我们不如直接去她家
and go ask her ourselves?
当面问她
This is where I first met Juliet.
我第一次遇到她就是在她家
She's a townie.
她可是城里人
Whoa! Watch where you're going, man!
看路 伙计
What's the deal with the can opener?
这开罐器是干什么的
It's a car from Britain. It's not that weird.
是辆英国车 没那么差劲吧
I told him we should park away from the house
我告诉过他 我们该停得远一点
so no one would see us getting in it.
这样没人会看到我们坐的是这种车
Oh, shotgun, by the way.
我要坐前面
Better step on it, Juliet,
抓紧吧 茱丽叶
because your clean getaway just got very messy.
你的逃跑计划已经被人发现啦
Let the sugar cube melt. Drop it in.
将方糖熔化 倒进去
Extinguish the flame.
把火焰熄灭
And drink up.
然后一饮而尽
Whoo! Oh, check it out. I love this song.
快听 我超爱这首歌♥
Serena, wh-what do you think about a b-minus?
瑟琳娜 帮你得个B-怎么样
I want an A-plus.
我要得A+
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表