剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
It's just us. Why?
这儿只有我们俩 怎么了
Okay, well, there--there's-- there's a rumor going around
好吧 呃 最近有个谣言
that Serena has, um...
说瑟琳娜有 呃
she has--she has something.
她 她有点想法
Has something?
有点想法吗
Yeah. Please get there faster.
是的 这么说不难理解吧
oh. Y-you mean... Oh. Oh, boy.
哦 你是说 哦 老天
Yeah. Yeah. It's not true.
是啊 是啊 但那不是真的
But there was a picture
但这里有张照片
of me with Nate yesterday at the health center.
是内特和我昨天在医疗中心
So now I'm pretty sure Vanessa thinks that
总之现在瓦内萨肯定觉得
something more than a kiss happened
我和瑟琳娜之间的关系
between me and Serena.
不止是一个吻那么简单
Well, did it?
那事实呢
No, no, and I've told her that a hundred times.
不 我们没有 我都告诉她无数次了
But she slept in the other room last night,
但她昨晚和我分房♥睡的
and when I woke up, she wasn't there.
而且今天一早我就发现她不在了
What? I-I mean, I thought you'd be glad that I was sharing with you.
怎么了 我以为你会乐意听到我的倾诉
I am. I am. But you're not gonna like what I have to say.
是的 是的 但我的建议未必中听
Serena is a formidable woman,
瑟琳娜的确是个难搞的女人
and what you guys shared was a big love.
而且你们过去确实也爱得很深
You can't blame Vanessa for being insecure.
所以你也不能怪瓦内萨对你没信心
So if you wanna be with her, you need to show her
如果你还想跟她在一起 你就得让她明白
that she doesn't have anything to be worried about.
没有什么是值得她担心的
I've told her that, but I'm not gonna stop talking to Serena,
我告诉过她 但我没准备从此不理瑟琳娜
cut her out of my life.
或者让她从我生活中消失
All I'm saying is, at least for right now,
我只能说 至少现在
Vanessa needs to know
你要让瓦内萨明白
that she's the only one you care about.
你在乎的只有她一个人
I need to talk to you.
我需要跟你谈谈
Oh, I'm in a hurry. Now's not a good time.
我正在赶时间 不方便
You need to tell me
我想让你告诉我
what happened between you and Dan that night.
那晚你和丹到底发生过什么
Isn't that a conversation you should be having with him?
这种问题你应该问他吧
I did, but I can't trust him
我问过了 但每当事情涉及到你
when it comes to you.
我就没法相信他
What's that supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思
Let's just say
不妨这么说吧
it wouldn't be the first time a guy had lied to his girlfriend
为了掩饰和你过夜
to cover up a night spent with you.
这男人已经骗了他女友不止一次了
You know, Vanessa, you always wanna believe
瓦内萨 你不是总觉得人性本恶吗
the worst in people. Why change now?
怎么现在又对我抱有幻想了
Exactly.
说得没错
Glad to see you took me up on my offer.
很荣幸你能来赴约
I hope you like my signature martinis.
希望你能喜欢我的招牌马提尼酒
I'm tired of making dossiers and carrying cherry pies.
我厌倦整理档案和送樱桃派的破差事了
This would be good practice
我倒是觉得
if I ever decide to take Blair down myself.
由我自己来扳倒布莱尔会是个不错的决定
Well, don't get ahead of yourself,
不要高估你自己
but I appreciate the enthusiasm.
尽管我很欣赏你这份热情
What did you find out?
你有什么发现
Hi. I just got your text. What's up?
我刚收到你的短♥信♥ 有什么事吗
Yeah, I just found out that test results
恩 我刚刚才知道
could take three or four days to get back.
要等三到四天才能知道测试结果
Three or four days.
三四天
I can't believe our night's being derailed by this.
真不敢相信我们的良宵被这种事给毁了
Unless...
除非
There's another way that we can know for sure.
还有另外能让我们确定的方法
I mean, Serena must've talked or e-mailed someone
我的意思是 瑟琳娜肯定跟谁说过
About whether the rumors were true or not.
这些事是不是真的
I guess I could talk to Blair.
我想我能和布莱尔谈谈
Yeah. She'd probably take the fifth.
她可能有意隐瞒着什么
How else are we gonna find out?
我们还能有什么办法呢
No.
没了
Forget it.
算了
I just think the anticipation is making me crazy.
我只是感觉这种不确定性已经快把我逼疯了
Well, I'm gonna go home.
我要回家了
We should both get ready. And I am gonna start...
我们都得好好热身 我就打算从
by taking a cold shower.
洗个冷水澡开始
Bye.
再见
I think we're ready.
我感觉我已经准备好了
you think?
你感觉
Oh, I can't just come out
我不可能开门见山
And ask him to steal Serena's phone.
叫他去偷瑟琳娜的手♥机♥吧
But trust me, he's right where we need him to be.
但是你得相信我 他现在正按照我预想的发展
Good. If anything goes wrong, it'll be on him.
很好 到时候要是有什么问题 也是他来背黑锅
Right. Just like we planned.
对 就像我们原来计划的一样
I have to go.
我得挂了
Vanessa. What are you doing up here?
瓦内萨 什么风把你吹来了
I think Dan and Serena slept together last spring
我觉得去年春天丹和我在还一起的时候
When we were still going out.
还在和瑟琳娜鬼混
Oh, my god. Are you sure?
天哪 你确定吗
No. That's the problem. They both deny it.
这就是问题所在 他们都不承认
I'm sorry to unload on you like this.
很抱歉来向你吐酸水
I'm just--I feel like I'm losing my mind.
我只是 不知道怎么办
Well, then you have to find out for sure.
你还是得去弄清楚
How?
我能怎么办
I think I might have an idea.
我想我有个主意
That is, of course, if you're up for it.
就是不知道你愿不愿意
Yeah. Right now I'm up for anything, believe me.
当然 现在我愿意做任何事 相信我
Then call Dan. Tell him that you wanna talk
那就打电♥话♥给丹 说你想和他谈谈
And we'll meet him and Nate at hamilton house tonight.
我们今晚和内特去汉密尔顿之家和他见面
Are you sure?
你确定
Trust me.
相信我
Things have a way of working out when you least expect it.
船到桥头自然直
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
I know I'm late. Again.
我知道又迟到了
So I take it the meeting with your professor did not go well.
看来你和教授的面谈不那么愉快
It didn't go at all. I didn't make it.
根本就没有进行 我没有来得及去
You know there's a clock on your cell phone, right?
你手♥机♥上难道没有显示时间的
Yes. Yes, but it wasn't my fault, but I e-mailed him
是的 但这不是我的错 我发过邮件给他了
And begged for five minutes of his time tonight.
求他今晚再给我五分钟
Then we settle all Columbia business tonight.
那我们今晚就把哥伦比亚的那些事儿都搞定了
And it just so happens that Ms. Chamberlin--
只是偶尔钱伯林教授会
B., can I just wish you good luck
B 我只好祝你好运
And take plausible deniability on this one?
还有这一次不要再那么花言巧语了
Luck not needed, but right back at ya.
不用好运 都要靠你自己
You're a natural.
你真是天生干这个的
I said Serena forgot something.
我刚才就说瑟琳娜忘了点东西
One smile at the coat check guy and he handed it right over.
对那个拿衣服的那人笑了下 他就主动交给我了
Now check her e-mail.
现在快查查她的邮件
If Serena and Dan slept together,
如果瑟琳娜和丹上过床
There's bound to be a message about the rumor.
就肯定会有邮件提到这件事
This feels very wrong.
我心里充满了负罪感
It's the only way you'll know for sure.
只有这样你才能确定
There's an e-mail from Dan a few hours ago.
有封丹几个小时前发来的邮件
What?
什么
"If Vanessa thinks
如果瓦内萨认为
"Something more than a kiss happened between us
我们之间有比亲吻更进一步的行为
"Even though it didn't, I need to show her
就算是没有 我无论如何也得
I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make things work."
让她觉得我愿意做任何事
Well, now you have your answer.
你现在有答案了
We have to put this back right now.
我现在必须把这个放回去
Wait, wait, wait, wait. My boyfriend dated her, too.
等一下 我男朋友也曾经和她约会过
You're not the only one with Serena insecurity.
你不是唯一一个怀疑瑟琳娜的人
Okay, well, then hurry up.
好吧 那你快点
shoot. I think someone's coming.
嘘 好像又谁来了
Coast is clear. Well?
威胁解除 然后呢
Nothing, thank god. Come on. Let's get outta here.
没事 谢天谢地 走吧 我们离开这鬼地方
Okay, wait. I told Dan that I needed to talk.
好 等等 我给丹说我要谈谈
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表