剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I can't believe I didn't know you were coming back.
我居然不知道你要回来
Well, I'm only here for a day.
我只回来一天
I didn't want to make a big deal out of it.
我没想弄得声势浩大
If dad put out a spread like this every time you came home,
如果你每次回来老爸都有欢迎仪式的话
I'd be inviting you more often.
我会经常邀请你回来的
Thanks?
谢谢
Well, these are so lovely. I can see why Tim Gunn
这些设计太可爱了 我现在知道
is dying to meet with you.
为什么蒂姆·甘这么急切地要见你了。
Are you kidding? He knows what I do.
你开玩笑吗 他可知道我是谁
Parsons would be lucky to have her.
能录她是帕森斯的荣幸
Hey, how about, uh, dinner at Babbo tonight,
我们晚上一起去巴布吃饭吧
celebrate us all being back together?
庆祝一下我们的团聚
Um, I'd actually kinda rather stay in, if that's okay.
如果可以的话 我还是想留在房♥间里
Um, dad's chili?
吃老爸做的辣椒
What? When have you ever passed up babbo?
你居然会对巴布说不
Yeah, I know, but I have a, um, a couple finishing touches
但我还些设计没有完工
to do on my dresses, so if you guys will excuse me...
所以我还是不去了
I'm sorry, Rufus,
不好意思 鲁弗斯
But the chili-- the smell, it lingers.
不过辣椒的味道 不是很好
what? Must be the cumin.
什么 一定是孜然的问题
Okay, so what's really going on?
到底怎么了
Well, blair stopped by with her welcome wagon.
布莱尔带着她招牌式的欢迎来过了
I don't know why
我也不知道为什么
I thought I could sneak back in for a day, but...
我本以为能神不知鬼不觉的回来一天
Well, how did she know you were here before I did?
我都不知道你要回来 她又怎么知道的
She's the wicked witch of the upper east side.
她可是上东区女巫
You know, I'm sure one of her monkeys
我肯定是她的某个跟班
spotted me getting off the train or something.
看到我下火车了或什么
But it's fine. She's giving me a day pass
不过还好 她给了我一天时间
as long as I don't see or talk to anyone.
只要我不见外人就行
That's ridiculous.
这也太荒唐了
Yeah, it is 100% vintage crazy-ass Blair.
不过这完完全全就是疯婆子布莱尔的风格
But really, though, I mean, I have no interest in going back
不过话说回来 我也没什么兴趣
To being G.I. Jenny and warring with Blair.
回来跟布莱尔大战一场
How very gandhi of you.
你真仁慈
But in case eastern philosophy does fail you,
但以防上东区的习气伤害到你
how about I meet you downtown after my class
我放学了去市中心接你吧
and I can escort you back up here?
可以把你送回来 怎么样
Thanks, but really,
谢谢 不过
The only person I have to worry about today is Tim Gunn.
我目前所担心的人只有蒂姆·甘
Hello?
喂
Is anybody home?
有人在家吗
Chuck.
是恰克
It's all right. I'll deal with him.
没事 我去对付他
What are you doing here, Chuck?
恰克 你来干吗
Oh. I heard Jenny was back. I wanted to speak with her.
听说珍妮回来了 我想跟她谈谈
And say what? "I'm sorry for taking advantage of you
谈什么 "对不起我占你便宜了"
"and letting my psycho ex-girlfriend
"还让我那个疯子前女友"
run you out of town"?
"把你赶出城了"吗
Something like that, except without the sarcasm.
差不多吧 不过没这么冷嘲热讽
Yeah, well, I think I can deliver that message,
我可以替你转达
And I think you can find the elevator.
你应该找得到电梯在哪吧
Oh, how can I argue with big brother?
我怎么能跟哥哥争论呢
I'll just grab these blueprints Lily left for me.
我就把莉莉留给我的图纸拿走了
I'll let you get back to your Hemingway complex.
你回去继续忙你的春秋大作吧
You know, I almost respect this side to you, humphrey.
我其实还敬佩你这种特长的 汉弗瑞
Tell Jenny I said hello, and I'm truly sorry.
帮我向珍妮带好 跟她说我很抱歉
Hey.
嘿
Oh. You raced out of class pretty fast.
你下课后跑得倒挺快
Was I that boring? Come to think of it,
我很无聊吗 这样想想
you raced off pretty fast this morning as well.
你今天早上跑得也挺快的
Well, I know the routine. I wanted to save you the effort
我了解你的流程 给你省点力气
of walking me out and hailing me a cab.
省得你送我出去 还帮我拦出租了
Does that mean you think last night was a mistake?
你的意思是昨晚是个错误
The opposite, actually.
恰恰相反
I had a lot of fun last night,
我昨晚很开心
which is why I didn't want you to think
这也是为什么我不想让你认为
I was one of your usual conquests.
我只是你的一个普通的战利品
You made that pretty clear last night
当你昨晚拒绝沦陷的时候
when you declined to be conquered.
已经表现的很明显了
All of this, however, was before I found out
然而 所有这些都发生在我知道
you were my professor.
你是我的教授之前
And relationships with faculty are strictly forbidden,
与教工有染是学校明文禁止的
and I-I don't want last night to affect
我不希望昨晚发生的事影响到
how you treat me as a student.
咱俩的正常师生关系
I've gotta say, that didn't sound very heartfelt.
我得说 你的话不够真诚啊
Wanna try it again with a little more conviction?
再想点更笃定的说辞来听
I've said what I needed to say.
我想说的已经说完了
You can have the T.A. mark my papers.
你可以让助教来批阅我的论文
May I offer a counterproposal?
我可以提个相反的建议吗
I have to go to this party tonight
我今晚有个派对需要出席
for "The New York Observer."
是《纽约观察者》办的
I'm getting some kind of eligible bachelor award.
我要领个颁给某些差强人意的学士的奖项
Will you come with me?
你愿意和我一起去吗
Wouldn't bringing a date
你不觉得带个约会对象去
make you ineligible for an award like that?
会让你变得不配领奖吗
Maybe having you on my arm would be honor enough.
能挽你在臂弯就足够荣幸了
If I give up my bachelor title
我宁愿放弃什么学士的头衔
and commit to getting to know you better,
去交换能更加了解你
Maybe you could put off
或者你可以把
mastering the psychology of business
商务心理学拿第一
for another semester?
的目标向后缓缓
Well, it's not like business is my major.
我的专业也不是商业
And it's still the add/drop period, so...
况且现在还是选课阶段
I'll pick you up.
下课我来接你
The messenger's picking them up.
有人会来收的
So that the models can get fitted, okay?
这样模特就能试衣了
Of course. I tell him extra careful, special delivery.
好的 我会叫他递送时格外小心的
All right.
好的
Thanks, Vanya.
Vanya 谢谢你
Why are you calling me?
你干嘛打我电♥话♥
I understand your reluctance to ever speak to me again.
我知道你不想再和我说话
And I don't wanna bother you.
我也不愿打扰你
I was picking up some Bass Industries blueprints earlier,
我之前去拿拜斯集团图纸时
and it seems I mistakenly took your portfolio.
不小心拿错了你的设计簿
Chuck, I don't know what type of game you're playing,
恰克 我不知道你在搞什么鬼
but my interview's in an hour.
但是我还有一个小时就要面试了
You have to bring it back right now.
你得马上给我送回来
I would, of course,
我当然会
but I'm heading into a meeting I can't reschedule.
不过我正要去开会 不能改期
Can you swing by the Empire?
你能绕到帝国酒店来拿一下吗
No! I'm not supposed to go anywhere but my interview,
不行 我除了面试外哪都不能去
and I definitely can't see you.
我肯定不能和你见面
So you won't have to.
你也不必
I left it at the front desk with my concierge.
我把它放在前台礼宾那里了
Good luck today.
祝你好运
No, chuck!
不行 恰克
Spotted--
现场播报
B.'s disciples hot on little J.'s tail.
B的纪律小组随时盯紧小J
This is fun.
这下有戏看了
And hopefully it's about to get more so.
越激烈越好
Follow that cab!
跟紧那部出租车
Don't tell me you lost her.
别和我说你们跟丢了
Watch out, J. Break a deal with the devil...
当心了 J 和恶魔玩毁约
We didn't. She just walked into the Empire.
不是 她刚走进帝国大厦
And there will be hell to pay.
那就到地狱去偿罪吧
Dan, you didn't have to meet me here.
丹 你不必到这里来接我
Besides, I'm already late.
再说 我已经迟到了
I was in the neighborhood. But this is Veronica,
我刚就在附近 这位是维朗妮卡
and she was out here waiting for you.
她会在那儿等你
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表