剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
Guess the Archibald charm
我猜想阿齐布尔德的魅力
wasn't as rusty as you thought...
并没你想的那么锈蚀不堪
Unlike the knife in my back.
比捅在我背后的刀锋利多了
I like Raina, all right, and she likes me.
我喜欢蕾娜 她也喜欢我
Because of your father, my wife is dead.
因为你父亲 我的妻子丧生了
No one knows the truth, not even Raina.
没人知道真♥相♥ 包括蕾娜
Blair, we kept us a secret
布莱尔 对我们隐瞒了我们的关系
'cause we were afraid there was something more.
因为我们不能承受比那更深的情感
You need to go back to Brooklyn.
你快回布鲁克林吧
Not until I know that
除非我确定我们之间真的没有什么
there is nothing between us.
不然我不会回去的
The only mistake was mine,
唯一错的人是我
when I forged Serena's signature.
我不该伪造你的签名
He signs over the company right now
他得马上签字转让公♥司♥
or you're going to jail.
不然你就等着坐牢吧
But not because of you or anyone else.
我即使坐牢也并不因为你或是任何人
I called the D.A. ten minutes ago.
十分钟前我给地方检察官打了电♥话♥
Once I go on record with the truth,
只要我把真♥相♥公布于众
no one can hold this against us anymore.
没人可以再拿这个把柄威胁我们
I don't think Lily quite realizes what she's in for.
我想莉莉还没意识到自己需要什么
Time to circle the wagons, Rufus.
是时候放手了 鲁弗斯
The Van Der Woodsen family is no stranger to the tabloids,
范德·伍德森家对于娱乐小报并不陌生
but this time it appears
不过这次
the mother of all scandals surrounds the mother.
却是妈妈有了丑闻
Sources say that Lily Humphrey
有消息说莉莉·汉弗瑞
could be facing up to ten years in prison
可能会面临十年的有期徒刑
for forgery and obstruction of justice...
罪名是伪造和妨碍司法公正
Turn that off.
关掉它
And leave me alone, Dorota. I've taken to my bed.
让我自己待会儿 多洛塔 我要睡觉
I thought hearing someone has life worse than yours
我认为了解到有人比你生活的更惨
Would help.
对你会有帮助
Well, your job isn't to think. It's to serve.
你的工作不是思考 是服务
So if I need your help, I'll ring the bell.
如果我需要你 我会摇铃的
Will Lily Humphrey end up behind bars?
莉莉·汉弗瑞能躲避服刑这一劫吗
The society queen allegedly
据说这位社交皇后
forged her daughter's signature on an affidavit
在宣誓书上伪造其女儿的签名
that sent an innocent man to jail for almost three years.
结果使一个无辜的人蹲了三年牢
The victim, Ben Donovan, has been cleared of all charges,
受害人本·多诺万已经还清了所有债务
But it's unlikely Lily Humphrey will be so lucky.
可惜莉莉似乎没那么幸运
She's holed up in her penthouse apartment
她深居于屋顶公♥寓♥不露面
while her lawyers scramble to work out a deal.
使得她的律师不得不上楼商讨对策
We are currently outside of
我们现在身处
the Van Der Woodsens' upper east side residence...
范德·伍德森在上东区住所的外面
I didn't realize you stayed.
我不知道你也在这儿
Good morning to you, too.
你也早上好啊
You okay?
你还好吧
It's surreal.
这太荒诞了
Everything happening to Lily is because of my dad,
莉莉的遭遇都是我爸造成的
and I kinda feel like it's all my fault.
我总觉得那也是我的错
Look, it probably would've happened
听着 也许这种事
sooner or later anyway.
迟早都会发生
Your dad's been calling all morning.
你♥爸♥爸整个早上一直在给你打电♥话♥
Hello?
喂
I already told you my answer.
我已经给了你答复
What do you mean everything could change?
你说一切都可以改变是什么意思
Oddsmakers around town are taking bets
城中的庄家在打赌猜测
on the length of her prison sentence.
她的囚刑到底会有多长
Serena!
瑟琳娜
H-hey, Ms. Van Der Woodsen!
范德·伍德森小姐
Has your mother heard any news?
你母亲听到什么消息了吗
Stand back. Let her through. Stand back.
退后 让她过去 退后
Hey, Chuck.
恰克
How's Lily holding up?
莉莉怎么样了
I'm here now. Aren't you coming over for brunch?
我在这儿呢 你不过来吃饭吗
Lily thought it would be complicated enough without me.
莉莉觉得我去会使事情更复杂
Oh, my grandmother and my stepfather
我姥姥和我继父
and my father, who was last seen fleeing from the police
还有我爸爸 最后见他还是从警♥察♥手中逃走的
"complicated" is an understatement.
现在的情形说"复杂"都算保守了
How are things with William?
现在威廉怎么样
Well, if I cut everyone out of my life who made a mistake,
如果我把犯过错的人从我的人生中清除
I wouldn't have anyone left.
那我的人生里就一个人都不剩了
On the topic of mistakes,
说到错误
do you know one I might have made
你知道我到底犯了什么错
to cause Blair to cut me off?
使布莱尔将我拒之门外吗
You didn't talk to her after your party?
宴会后你没和她谈过吗
She wouldn't let me in her room.
她不让我进她的房♥间
When she said she didn't want to talk to me,
当她说她不想和我说话时
I didn't think she meant ever again.
我以为她只是一时赌气
She's not seeing someone, is she?
她没跟别人约会吧
Mm, no, not unless you count Dorota.
当然 如果不算多洛塔的话
She hasn't left her bed in a week.
她一周都没下过床了
She's pulling a Camille. But why?
她在装茶花女呢 但为何要这样
I think her powerful woman path hit a roadblock,
我想是因为她走向女强人的道路遭遇了坎坷
and you know how important that is to her.
你知道那对她有多重要
Thanks for the heads-up.
多谢提示
Give Lily my love.
代我向莉莉表示问候
I will. Bye.
我会的 再见
Mm, come on, Lil.
振作点 莉莉
Reading this is not gonna make things any easier.
看这些东西不会缓和事态
Well, sometimes it's better to know what's out there.
有时了解点外面的形势并不坏
You know, deal with it, move on.
人要勇于直面难题 向前看
Lily and I were just talking about moving on.
我和莉莉刚才还在谈论向前看的问题
Oh, what was the topic of that conversation?
那次谈话的主题是什么来着
Oh, yeah--you.
对了 就是你
How many times do I have to tell you?
我和你说过多少次了
I am not going anywhere
我哪儿都不会去
Until I know that my children are taken care of
除非我确定我的孩子在莉莉深陷困境时
In the event that Lily can't do so herself.
能得到很好的照顾
It's not like she's dying, Will, no thanks to you.
她又不是要离世了 威尔 您费心了
And Eric and Serena already have a father in their lives.
艾瑞克和瑟琳娜已经有了个父亲
Step...father. It's not the same.
是继父 和生父是不一样的
Oh, please!
别说了
Be gentlemen, you two. We're all here for Lily.
绅士点 你们两位 我们都是为了莉莉而来
Oh, darling.
亲爱的
Oh, you look lovely in your mug shot.
你的入案照片照得真可爱
It was smart of you to turn yourself in
你转身照相是个明智的决定
so you could make sure your hair was done.
这样就可以看到你的头发做得不错
Yes, mother, that's why I did it.
是的 妈妈 所以我才那么做
Well, fortunately,
幸运的是
In a few short hours, I will be immortalized
马上我就会在时尚杂♥志♥
in a much more dignified fashion.
留下我永恒的魅力
The Taschen book-- that's, uh, today?
《塔森》杂♥志♥ 今天那期是吗
It certainly is. Oh! "Modern royalty."
当然 "现代皇室"
I just love that title.
我爱死那标题了
Hey, mom, dad.
妈妈 爸爸
hey. Hi, sweetheart.
宝贝儿
Serena, darling, we were...
瑟琳娜 我们刚刚
Grandma.
姥姥
Mm, just talking about the portrait.
我们刚刚在谈论那张肖像照
How can you do a book on modern royalty
照现代皇室风格的照片
without including me and my girls?
怎能漏掉我和我的宝贝呢
All of my girls.
我所有的宝贝们
What is that supposed to mean?
这么说是什么意思
Hey, you know, listen, thank you for letting me hide out here.
谢谢你让我待在这儿
I just needed a time-out
我只是需要冷静一段时间
From my mom and my grandma and my dad and... Your dad.
躲避我妈妈 我姥姥 我爸 还有... 你♥爸♥
Oh, yeah. I mean, of course. My--my house is your safe house.
哦对 我是说 我这永远都是你的避难所
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表