剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Boarding school.
是寄宿学校里的一个人
Boarding school?
寄宿学校
Serena was just a kid.
瑟琳娜那时还只是个孩子
Serena was never a kid. Believe me.
瑟琳娜从来就不是小孩 相信我
This was after the Shepherd wedding,
事情发生在谢普德的婚礼之后
Pete Fairman...
那人叫皮特·费尔曼
It didn't end well.
最后闹得很不愉快
I was lucky I found a way to handle it.
幸运的是 我找到了解决的办法
Well, just because it happened then
那时会发生那些事情
doesn't mean it's happening now.
不代表 现在那些事情还会再发生
Hey. Listen, I'm sorry for laying it on the line
喂 听我说 很抱歉之前
like that earlier. It's just--
把话说得那么直 只是
Serena, you have no idea the hell you've put me through.
瑟琳娜 你根本不知道你害我经历了些什么
It is me, right?
你选择我了 对吗
So you ready?
准备好了吗
As hard as it's gonna be,
虽然真的很难
I-I know what I have to do.
但我知道我要怎么做
Hi. Uh, Eric and Serena van der Woodsen
嗨 艾瑞克和瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森
And Elliot Leichter.
还有埃利奥特·莱彻
Go on in.
请进
What was that name again?
你叫什么名字
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought he told you.
抱歉 我想他已经告诉你
Serena van der Woodsen.
瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森
Nice try,
得了吧
but she's already inside.
她已经在里面了
Well, that's a mistake because I'm her.
肯定搞错了 我才是她
Sorry. Do you have I.D.?
抱歉 你有身份证件吗
I didn't come to rent a car. Everyone here knows me.
我又不是来租车的 这里的人都认识我
Eric, can you get Chuck or K.C.?
艾瑞克 你去找下恰克或者KC好吗
And hurry, please.
请快一些
I don't want to keep them waiting.
我不想让他们等的太久
Serena!
瑟琳娜
Hey, there you are.
嘿 你在这里呢
Excellent.
太棒了
That--that was a... kiss hello, right?
这是个 问候吻 对吧
Not a kiss good-bye?
不是什么分手吻吧
I think I might need another to be sure.
我觉得你再吻我一下 我才能确定
Are--are you gonna tell Nate?
你是要去跟内特摊牌吗
Let him know I'm, uh, I'm sorry.
告诉他 我很抱歉
I mean, not sorry enough to want you to change your mind, but...
我说抱歉 并不是想让你改变主意 不过
I avoided KC's prying eyes.
我躲开了KC的监视
I appreciate that, and you being here half-dressed.
我很感激 你衣衫不整的就来了
But don't you have a denouncement to attend?
但你不是还要公然声讨什么的吗
Dorota's distracting the board
在我回去之前
with Delucie's Cavatelli
多洛塔会先用德鲁奇的意大利通心粉
until I get back.
去分散基金会成员的注意力
I heard what you said.
我听到你说的话了
What conversation are you referring to exactly?
我不知道 你在指什么
Three one-syllable words that, under the circumstances,
三个单音节单词 不过在那种情况下
you may or may not have meant.
你可能并不是真心的
Do you want me to have meant them?
你希望我是真心的吗
If they were true, I would want to know.
如果那是真的 请你告诉我
Of course.
我早就料到是这样了
People do this irrational thought during sex.
人在做♥爱♥的时候 总爱说些不能当真的话
They bark and scream out for god and their mothers.
他们叫喊着上帝或者自己母亲的名字
Well... I should get back to Anne.
好吧 我该回去找安妮了
I meant it, Blair...
我是真心的 布莱尔
with all my heart.
全心全意
You gonna say something this time?
这次你想说点什么
I will. I-I mean...
我会说的 我-我是说
I do.
我也是
You realize we can't have everything.
你要明白 我们不可能拥有一切
Anne won't be the only person
安妮可能并不是唯一一个
who might think you're weak for forgiving me.
认为你原谅我 就说明你软弱的人
And you won't build a business
你也无法把你的事业
based on being New York's bad boy bachelor.
建立在纽约市头号♥花♥花♥公♥子♥的形象上了
I understand the consequences.
我明白这意味着什么
Are you willing to pay them?
你准备好付出代价了吗
Serena, what are you doing?!
瑟琳娜 你在干什么
Looks like saints and sinners
看起来今晚并非只有
aren't the only ones battling for souls tonight.
圣徒与罪人在进行天人交战
What you say we go up in flames together?
不如我们一起毁灭吧
It's no surprise C and B succumbed to the dark side.
C和B屈服于黑暗一方 这一点也不奇怪
But how about the boys
但是站在光明之桥另一端的
from opposite sides of the bridge?
男孩们该怎么办呢
It's hard to get word
这可不好说
when they're both lip-locked with Serena van der Woodsen.
因为他们都与瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森深吻过
Lucky I have the pictures to prove it.
幸亏我还有照片可以证明
Anne? I can explain.
安妮 听我解释
I'm not sure how this shows
我不认为这能表明
your dedication to Girls Inc.
你对女协基金会的向往
You know, you lost any sympathy I may have had
你知道吗 从我看到你穿着内衣
for your previous choices the moment I saw you
和查尔斯接吻的那一刻起
kissing Charles in your underwear.
我之前对你的好感全部灰飞烟灭
Shouldn't empowered women get to have relationships, too?
难道女强人就不能谈恋爱吗
Being with Chuck doesn't make me less Blair.
和恰克在一起并没有让我失去自我
I'm sorry, but it does.
不好意思 事实的确如此
The man you're with may not be a reflection of you,
你的男朋友可以独♥立♥于你的形象之外
but you will always be a reflection of him.
但你肯定会受他的影响
That's not fair.
这不公平
Maybe not, but the sooner you accept it,
或许不是 但你越快明白这点
the easier your decisions will be.
你就越容易做出正确的决定
And please tell Serena
还有 麻烦转告瑟琳娜
while I appreciate her interest in the position,
我很感激她对这个职位有兴趣
she's not the type of girl we're looking for either.
但她同样也不是我们要找的那种女孩
At least she was polite.
至少她还挺有礼貌的
I doubt we'll have that with KC.
我看KC就不会这么客气了
Give me a minute. I have to go find Serena.
等我一下 我要去找瑟琳娜
How could I have kissed either of you
我那时还没到这里
when I couldn't even get into the party?
怎么可能和你们俩都接吻了呢
So someone dressed exactly like you,
这么说有人跟你穿着一样的衣服
wearing your perfume,
用一样的香水
just happened to be attracted to both of us?
正好也钟情于我们俩吗
I-I don't know. I-I can't explain it.
我不知道 我也不知道该怎么解释
So this mystery person
这么说也是那个神秘人
texted us from Paris, too?
从巴黎发来的短♥信♥喽
And used us to make some adjunct professor jealous
然后又利用我们让那个教授吃醋
and stood us up?
然后再放我们鸽子
No, I am partially responsible for this.
不是 这部分是我的错
I came here tonight to tell you how I felt.
我今晚来这 是想告诉你们我的想法
Doesn't that count for more than a "gossip girl" blast?
这难道不比"八卦天后"的爆料更重要吗
We can't keep chasing you in circles.
我们不可能因你而一直裹足不前
You didn't make the choice. We made it for you.
既然你没法做出决定 我们替你做
I didn't do this.
这不是我♥干♥的
I'm with him. So good-bye, Serena.
我和他想的一样 再见了 瑟琳娜
B, you know I didn't kiss both of them.
B 你知道不是我亲了他们俩
Do I? It's no worse than what you did to me and Chuck.
我知道吗 跟你对我和恰克做的一样卑鄙啊
What?
什么
I had nothing to do with you coming here in your underwear.
又不是我让你穿着内衣来这里的
You knew what you had to lose.
你知道你会失去什么
I kept trying to figure out why you would expose us.
我一直很想弄明白 你为什么要曝光我们俩
And then Anne Archibald told me
安妮·阿齐布尔德告诉我
that you wanted to be the face of her foundation.
你也想当她的基金会的代言人
Oh, come on. When are you gonna give it up?
拜托 你够了吗
I don't want everything that you want.
你想要的东西我都没兴趣
I couldn't be less interested.
我一点兴趣也没有
So Anne, Nate, and Dan are all liars?
所以安妮 内特和丹都是骗子
That's a lot of people to blame, even for you.
你责怪的人也太多了吧
Just admit you did the wrong thing,
你就承认你做错了吧
or maybe you don't even know what that is anymore.
或者你可能已经是非不分了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表