剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I've been acting like I'm okay, but I'm not.
我一直假装自己没事 可我真的糟透了
They say it's a broken heart, but...
他们说这就是心碎
I hurt in my whole body.
可我觉得是整个人都受伤了
I mean, what if I stay like this forever?
如果我一直都这样怎么办
What if I never get over Chuck?
如果我永远都忘不了恰克怎么办
You will. You'll see.
你会的 一定会的
I just don't know what I'd do without you.
我真的不知道没有你我该怎么办
I'm scared if you come to Columbia
我也害怕如果你去了哥伦比亚大学
that I'll do something to destroy us.
我可能会做些蠢事 毁了我们的友谊
Well, you pushed me in a fountain tonight,
今晚你刚把我推进喷泉里
and here we are, talking about it like mature young women.
而现在我们又像成熟♥女♥人那样在谈话
So I'd say that's a good sign.
我得说这是个好开始
And what if Columbia's a disaster,
如果去哥伦比亚大学是个灾难
and we lose each other for good?
我们会永远失去彼此呢
And what if it's amazing,
但如果那是个惊喜
and we become closer than we've ever been?
我们会变得从未有过的亲密呢
Come on.
来吧
Live dangerously.
冒个险
You in?
同意吗
Yeah, I'm in.
恩 好的
Now all you have to do is tell Dan and Nate
现在赶紧告诉丹和内特
that you'll be in the city next year.
明年你会和他们在一起吧
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Spreading the word myself. And you can't change your mind
公告天下 你就不能再改变主意了
because gossip girl hates being wrong.
因为八卦天后可不喜欢谎报"军情"
This just in from Miss B. Herself:
来自B小姐的最新消息
Serena van der Woodsen is heading to Columbia.
瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森向哥伦比亚大学出发了
S. And B. Together again?
S和B又在一起了吗
We think we've died and gone to heaven.
听起来难以置信 我们上天堂了吗
Or at least the upper west side...
至少是回到了上西区
Nate.
内特
Hey, I know it's late.
我知道有点晚了
But you know what? You were right.
不过你知道吗 你说得没错
I-I was hurt...
我受伤了
By someone. A lot, actually.
被某人伤得很深
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I didn't think I was gonna have to see her again for a while,
我一直以为自己暂时不会再见她
and I just found out she's coming back to New York city
但刚刚发现她要回来了
and... I'm just not ready.
但我还没准备好
You know, I was trying to send a message to her
我想给她发个短♥信♥
that I'm having the time of my life, and it just isn't true.
告诉她我在享受人生 但这不是真的
I can't keep it up. I'm exhausted.
我撑不住了 筋疲力尽
I owe the hotel thousands of dollars in damages.
我欠酒店数千元的赔偿费
Do you wanna meet up to grab a cup of coffee?
你想见个面一起喝杯咖啡吗
Sometimes it's easier to talk to a stranger.
有时候和一个陌生人更容易说心里话
That sounds--sounds great. Yeah.
好啊
French Roast, 20 minutes?
20分钟后 法国烘焙店见
Absolutely.
没问题
It's from France.
从法国打来的
Hello?
喂
Yes, this is she.
是的 是我
Oh, my god, is it Serena? Is she okay?
上帝啊 是瑟琳娜吗 她还好吗
Okay, I will.
好的
What? What is it?
怎么了
A body washed up in Paris--shot.
一具中枪的尸体刚刚被水冲到巴黎
The identification they found says it's...
他们找到了身份证
Charles Bass.
是查尔斯·拜斯
Stop!
住手
My little sister!
这是我妹妹
Stop! Get off of me!
住手 滚开
Did you sleep with her?!
你跟她上♥床♥了
Jenny Humphrey was just--
珍妮·汉弗瑞只是
Don't say her name!
别提她的名字
W-where am I?
我在哪
You're safe.
你很安全
Who are you?
你是谁
What's your name?
你叫什么
H-henry.
亨利
Henry Prince.
亨利·普利斯
You had the dream again.
你又做那个梦了
I hoped it wouldn't follow us from Prague.
真希望它不要从布拉格一直跟着你
I guess I'll have to give it more time.
我想我还需要点时间
You have as long as you need.
多久都可以
My uncle said the apartment is ours,
我叔叔说那间公♥寓♥是我们的了
and he's got you a job, too.
他还会给你找个工作
Thank you.
多谢
Welcome to Paris, Henry.
亨利 欢迎来到巴黎
Let's go home.
我们回家吧
Napoleon once said
拿破仑曾经说
that secrets travel fast in Paris.
在巴黎 秘密流传地很快
But Gossip girl travels faster.
不过 八卦天后会更快
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表