剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
What Raina's proposing suits me fine.
蕾娜的提议对我很有利
It's just, your daughter's history with Chuck,
只不过 你女儿和恰克的情史
Nate Archibald crashing our meeting,
内特·阿齐布尔德撞到我们会面
looking like he just ran away from home--
看起来就像刚刚离家出走一般
the whole thing feels messy, juvenile.
整件事太乱 太幼稚了
I couldn't agree more.
完全同意
What did you have in mind?
你有什么办法
My nephew is at the edge of a cliff again.
我侄子又一次到了悬崖边上
Nothing turns him upside down like losing Blair Waldorf.
失去了布莱尔·霍道夫 他倍受打击
All he needs is a push,
现在只需轻轻一推
and I'll have the men in lab coats waiting to catch him
就可以让穿白大褂的医生
when he falls.
在下面接着他了
Let me know what I can do.
需要我的话尽管开口
You can start by paying for drinks
你可以先付了这次的酒水钱
during which we'll discuss what else you'll be paying for.
然后再谈谈你该在哪儿出钱
Yeah, you know, there's one more thing.
还有一件事
I believe there's a box
我知道恰克在他的套间里
Chuck is protecting in his suite.
藏着一个盒子
I'm guessing it's where Bart kept mementos,
我猜那就是巴特的遗物
letters from my wife.
我妻子给他的信
It would mean the world to me
如果我能拿到这些东西
if I could have those things for myself.
对我来说意义非凡
I'll make sure you're well compensated.
我保证你会得到很好的报酬
I'll make sure you get a key.
那我就保证给你钥匙
Looks like someone got their trust fund.
看起来有人拿到了信托基金
Thank you for vouching for me.
谢谢你为我证明
I got a loan from the bank of Cece
在正式支票到来之前
until my official checkbooks arrive.
我先在茜茜那里借了点钱
I've also fallen in love with Nina Ricci,
我还爱上了莲娜·丽姿[法国时尚品牌]
or whoever designs her dresses.
爱上了这个牌子的设计师
Ooh, let me see.
给我看看
Oh, shoot. It's my mom. I better get this.
是我妈 我接一下
I'll show you later?
一会再给你看
Of course.
好吧
Hi, mom. I just got the most amazing dress
老妈 我刚买♥♥了一条最美的裙子
for this fund-raiser at St. Jude's tonight with Dan.
准备和丹一起参加圣裘德的募款晚会
Uh, with my trust fund.
用我的信托基金
No, don't be mad.
别生气
Everything's perfect.
一切都很顺利
I promise. Nothing's wrong.
我保证 没有问题
No, I'll talk to you later.
待会再打给你
I don't think that's what the doctor had in mind
医生在说"谨遵医嘱服用"时
when he said, "Use as directed."
可不是这个意思
How can you have an engagement party without the prince?
没有王子 你怎么办订婚宴会
Oh, right. He's not one anymore.
哦对 他现在已经不是王子了
I invited you to attend, not to speak.
我邀请你来参加 不是作评论的
Here, try the '91.
给 这是91年的
Did you know that Princess Sophie
你知道吗 索菲王妃
is an avid ornithologist, just like me?
和我一样 是位狂热的鸟类学家
I cannot concentrate on vintage
你一直唠叨昆虫
with you droning on about insects.
我都没法集中精力品酒了
My dear...
亲爱的
Ornithology is the study of birds, not insects.
鸟类学家研究的是鸟类 不是昆虫
I'm Cyrus Rose, Blair's stepfather,
在下赛瑞斯·罗斯 布莱尔的继父
and this is my wife Eleanor.
这是我夫人埃莉诺
Princes Sophie,
索菲王妃
welcome to our tasteful and appropriate home.
欢迎来到我们极具品味雅致的家
Thank you.
谢谢
Now I'm a hugger. Hope you don't mind.
我想拥抱一下 希望你不会介意
Oh! Princess Sophie, I apologize for not greeting you properly.
索菲王妃 接待不周 还请见谅
O est Louis?
路易去哪了
He said he would meet me here.
他说在这和我见面
This is good work.
干得不错
I figure two weeks. Excuse me.
我已经画了两周了 失陪了
Your Highness, you'll forgive me if I'm too busy to bow.
殿下 工作繁忙 不能给您鞠躬了
I don't appreciate the sarcasm,
我不喜欢你的讽刺
or, for that matter, anything else about you.
还有你的所有方面
Then we're equal.
那我们算扯平了
Except I'm not pursuing your fiancee.
但我可没有追求你的未婚妻
I know Blair came here to see you.
我知道布莱尔来见过你
Maybe your fiancee is pursuing me.
也许是你的未婚妻在追求我
I highly doubt that,
我严重怀疑这一点
after you humiliated her in front of the royal court.
在目睹你当着皇室的面羞辱她之后
So why don't you tell me what's going on?
你何不把实情告诉我
Shouldn't you be asking Blair that?
你是不是应该去问布莱尔
I want the truth.
我要实情
If you can't trust Blair to tell you the truth,
如果你不相信布莱尔会告诉你实情
you've got bigger problems than me.
那你的麻烦可比我大多了
All I'll say is get used to it.
我劝你习惯这种方式
Blair is nothing without her secrets.
如果没有秘密 就不是布莱尔了
W if you'll excuse me, I have a real foe to fight.
请你让一下 我有个真正的敌人
What did you do to your hand?
你的手怎么了
It will heal with time, unlike you,
会随着时间愈合的 不像你
who's facing a lifetime doubting Blair.
将一生无法相信布莱尔
Hey. What are you still doing here?
你还在这里做什么
Uh, bringing mom dinner.
给老妈做晚饭
She's in a bidding war for a vintage birkin on eBay
她正在易趣上竞价一款经典铂金包
and can't leave the computer.
不能离开电脑
But don't you have Blair's engagement toast?
你不是要去布莱尔的订婚宴会吗
I know you both have your issues.
我知道你们都有自己的问题
I can't force Blair to want me there.
我不能强迫布莱尔邀请我
But come on. It's Blair.
但她是布莱尔
She might have trouble saying it most of the time,
虽然她平时不会这么说
but she loves you as much as she loves anybody.
但她确实像爱别人一样地爱你
Of course she wants you there.
她当然希望你去
Hey, sorry to barge in,
不好意思突然进来
but I'm thinking about going to Blair's party after all.
但我还是决定去布莱尔的宴会
I just wanted to check that there's a dress in my closet.
我只是在衣柜里找条裙子
No problem. Ugh, this is terrible.
没关系 真糟糕
I can't even decide how to wear my hair.
我都不知该做什么发型
Do your feet hurt after wearing heels all night?
你整晚穿高跟鞋之后 觉得疼吗
And does Dan dance?
丹会跳舞吗
Do you prefer lipstick or lip gloss?
口红和唇彩哪个更好
Okay, breathe.
放松
Lipstick lasts longer, but gloss is more fun.
口红比较持久 但唇彩效果更好
Dan does love to dance,
丹喜欢跳舞
but he's terrible at it,
但他跳得很烂
so no laughing,
不要笑他
and your feet won't hurt as long as you have
喝香槟适量的话
just the right amount of champagne.
脚也不会痛
Other than that, just be yourself.
还有 就是保持自然
That's what I did at Cotillion,
我在沙龙舞会上就是这么做的
and Dan and I had the most magical night ever.
随后和丹度过了最美好的夜晚
And your hair looks great down.
你头发放下来比较好
I-I can't reach Louis, and I've barely had any time to bond with
我找不到路易 也无法接近索菲王妃
princess Sophie thanks to Cyrus' kibitzing.
赛瑞斯一直在那边插话
She looks like she's enjoying the conversation.
看起来她聊得还挺开心
Your stepfather is wonderful, Blair.
你继父人真好 布莱尔
Yes, I loved him at first sight.
是 我第一次见他 就喜欢他
No, you didn't.
不是的
His knowledge of birds is magnifique.
他的鸟类知识很渊博
Perhaps I judge you too harshly after the consulate affair.
也许领♥事♥馆♥的事后 我对你太武断了
Cyrus has told me of your job at "W"
赛瑞斯告诉我你在《W》杂♥志♥工作过
and your straight "A" average,
还有你全优的成绩
all while dedicating yourself to avian welfare.
以及你一直致力于鸟类福利事业
You would never let a duck go hungry.
你不会让任何一只鸭子挨饿受冻
And you do make Louis very happy.
你确实让路易非常快乐
You and Louis may make your first formal appearance
如果你愿意 今晚在康斯坦丝圣裘德
as an engaged couple this evening, if you like,
你可以以路易未婚妻的身份
at Constance/St. Jude.
正式出席活动
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表