剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
I have to be Blair Waldorf
在成为恰克·巴斯的女友之前
before I can be Chuck Bass' girlfriend.
我必须要做好布莱尔·霍道夫
If two people are meant to be together,
如果两个人是命中注定的一对
eventually they'll find their way back.
他们终究会走到一起
I gave up on your mother visiting a long time ago.
以前我就不奢望你妈妈会来探访我
Just wish she could see how great you're doing now.
希望她现在能看到你的改变
You tried to destroy my friendship with Blair,
你不择手段地要破坏我和布莱尔的友谊
my reputation, my academic career.
我的名声 我的学业
So who much will it take for you to leave my daughter alone?
你要多少钱才能放过我女儿
I could really use some help from the inside right now.
我现在得借助一些内部力量了
What exactly did you have in mind?
你有什么计划
We need to turn everyone against Serena.
想办法让所有人跟瑟琳娜反♥目♥
How could I have kissed either of you
我都还没到聚会现场
when I couldn't even get into the party?
怎么可能和你们接吻呢
So someone dressed exactly like you just happened to be
所以有人打扮成你的样子
attracted to both of us?
就是为了趁机勾引我们俩吗
I-I don't know. I can't explain it.
我不知道 也解释不了
Mom's not the only one who still sees me
反正又不是只有我妈妈
as a messed-up 16-year-old.
还把我当成胡闹的青春期少女
Your sister just withdrew from columbia.
你姐姐刚从哥伦比亚退学了
Alienate everybody, drop out of school, run away--
疏远大家 辍学 然后逃走
that sounds like serena.
听起来像是瑟琳娜的作风
I'm not sure there's anything we can do anymore.
我觉得我已经没辙了
Thanksgiving-- my favorite holiday.
感恩节 是我最爱的节日
As always, I'll be spending it giving thanks
一如既往 我要感谢你们
for the bounty of secrets I've harvested from you this year.
让我收获那些不为人知的秘密
But leave a place for me at your table.
但是别忘了给我留个位置哦
I'll be back for just desserts.
待会儿我就来享用甜点
Strolling the christmas markets with daddy and Roman,
跟爸爸还有罗曼漫步在圣诞集市
celebrating beaujolais nouveau at le tambour.
在铁皮鼓品尝博若莱新酿葡萄酒
Did you remember my new Burberry?
带了那件新的巴宝莉大衣吗
Yes.
是的
That's the double-faced. I need the shearling.
不是这件 我要那件羊毛大衣
Do you want me to freeze?
你想让我冻死吗
Yes. I want you to freeze.
我想要你冷静一下
Why aren't you excited for me?
你难道不为我高兴吗
You know how much I love paris in autumn.
你知道我是多么地热爱巴黎之秋
With everything that's happened with Mr. Chuck and miss Serena,
经历了恰克先生和瑟琳娜小姐的事后
I also know that you want to get out of the dodge.
我也知道你早就想避而远之了
Out of... dodge. It's a place, not a pickup truck,
避而远之 那是个地方 不是小货车
and I'm not leaving because of them.
再说了 我离开才不是因为他们呢
Well, not entirely because of them.
好吧 不全是因为他们
It's Ana's first holiday season.
这是安娜的第一个节日
So many traditions to share--
有好多传统值得分享
The breaking of oplatek,
分享圣饼
the waiting for first star,
等待第一颗星星
the singing koledy.
吟唱圣歌♥
Do any of these traditions include getting to the point?
别绕圈子了 直说吧
I took liberty of making
我擅做主张把哈罗德
Harold's famous thanksgiving pie for you.
最著名的感恩节馅饼买♥♥回来了
I'm not sure that's getting through airport security.
我不确定这东西能不能通过安检
I thought we could drop it off at van der woodsens'
我觉得你可以把它顺路
on your way to airport.
带给范德·伍德森一家人
Serena is the one who forced Chuck and me into the open
是瑟琳娜强迫我和恰克再次公开露面
and tried going after my committee.
然后又试图让我亲口许诺
She's the one staying at Lily's to avoid me.
是她躲在莉莉家不见我
Shouldn't she be bringing me pies?
难道不该是她给我送馅饼吗
Forget I mention it. I'll throw pie in trash.
就当我没说 我会把它扔进垃圾箱里
No. It's fine.
不用 好吧
But this is only about pies and traditions. That's all.
只是馅饼和传统习俗 仅此而已
Do they have a word in polish for "Pain in the ass"?
波兰语里有没有"眼中钉"这个词
We have relatives I don't know about?
还有我不认识的亲戚吗
It's always a possibility.
以防万一
Your mother wanted to pull out all the stops this year.
你妈妈今年要全力以赴举办感恩节晚餐
So this is about, uh, Denial.
所以这是因为丹尼尔
Have you heard from serena?
你有没有瑟琳娜的消息
No. She hasn't responded to any of my texts.
没有 她一个短♥信♥也没回
And, granted, most of them included angry emoticons,
尽管我发的大多是一些愤怒表情符号♥
but, uh, I was actually thinking of going over to Blair's now
但是 我在想要不去布莱尔家看看
to try to talk to her.
去和她谈谈
You will do no such thing.
你还是省省吧
Come on, Lily. It's the holidays.
算了吧 莉莉 今天是感恩节
She dropped out of college.
她辍学了
She refuses to return our phone calls.
连个电♥话♥都不回
She's a grown woman throwing temper tantrums
她是成年人了 还朝我乱发脾气来惩罚我
just to punish me. When she is ready to take responsibility
等到她会为自己的所作所为负责了
for her actions, we'll talk. Until then, you know what?
我再和她谈 明白吗
I'm done being punished.
我已经被惩罚够了
You know, and everything looks so great.
这里看起来真棒
Maybe just move the, uh, flowers a little closer.
让花靠近一点会更好一些
How could they not have pumpkin pie?
他们怎么不吃南瓜派呢
We're at Foragers market. I'm sure we'll find something.
我们在超♥市♥呢 肯定能找到什么好东西
How about the organic pumpkin tarts with gluten-free crust?
无壳面粉制成的原生南瓜塔怎么样
do I look like I could have baked those?
我看起来像会做的人吗
I told my dad I would.
我告诉我爸我能行
You know how he loves his tradition.
你知道他说多么热爱他的传统
Maybe you can tell him the new tradition
也许你可以告诉他新的传统是
is being truthful about the origin
真诚地面对
of thanksgiving dessert.
感恩节甜品
How about you come and tell him yourself?
不如你亲自告诉他吧
He told me he invited you but you weren't sure if you were coming?
他告诉我他邀请了你 但是不确定你能不能来
Well, I wasn't sure if you wanted me to.
我不确定你是否希望我去
Yeah, I-I do. I mean, if it weren't for you,
当然希望 如果不是为了你
I would have let Serena destroy my friendship with Nate.
我会让瑟琳娜破坏我和内特的友谊
Friendships are important.
友情很重要
I saw the blast about
我看了那则爆料
what she did at Saints and Sinners.
报道了她在"圣徒与罪人"所作所为
Have you spoken to her since that happened?
你后来有和她说过话吗
Nope. Not planning to. Neither is Nate.
没有 没打算和她说话 内特也是
Kissing both of us proves that she doesn't care
她吻了我们两个人 说明她对我们
about either of us, so we're just trying to...
一点都不在乎 所以我们现在就
move on, now really think about it.
各行其是 互不相干
How's that working out for ya?
那么结果如何
Pretty poorly, thank you, which is why I could--
糟糕透了 多谢关心 不过
I could really use you there today if she does come,
如果她今天来过节 你倒是能帮上忙
So... What do you say?
你意下如何
Do I have time to run back to the loft?
来得及回小阁楼一趟吗
I have this amazing tofu sage stuffing recipe.
我有鼠尾草夹心豆腐的秘方哦
For tofu? How could I say no?
豆腐吗 那真是太好啦
I was gonna swing by before we left for grandfather's,
我打算在去外公家前顺道看看你
if that's still okay with you.
你看行吗
Of course. Can't wait.
当然 我都等不及了
Just you?
就你一个人吗
She just needs more time, dad.
爸 妈妈可能还需要一些时间
Well... Time I got lots of.
好吧 我有的是时间等
Tell your mom I said happy Thanksgiving.
帮我转告你妈妈 祝她感恩节快乐
She'll come around, I promise.
她今天会来的 我保证
It's just, uh, it'd be great to see her, you know?
只是 如果能见到她那就太好了
I'd love the chance to talk to her
我很想有机会和她说说话
so she could see for herself just how much I've changed.
这样她就能亲眼看到我的改变了
Let me talk to her. I'll see you soon, okay?
我去和她谈谈 一会儿见 好吗
Yeah.
好
Mr. Stahl, what are you doing here?
斯泰尔先生 你怎么在这
Nathaniel. Just, uh,
内特尼尔 我只是
dropping off some papers for your mother.
来给你妈妈送些文件
Well, on Thanksgiving?
感恩节还送文件啊
Yes. Well, they're time-sensitive.
是啊 比较紧急的文件
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表