剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
And then there was my dad...
然后是我的爸爸
Fine. Stay in the city.
好吧 留在这儿吧
Just go to a different school, okay?
另选一所学校 好吗
Blair, I wanna make you happy. I really do.
布莱尔 我希望你能快乐 真的
But college is too big of a deal.
但是大学事关重大
I got in and I'm gonna go.
我被录取了 并且我也想去
Look, we can talk about all of this tomorrow.
听着 这件事可以明天再从长计议
But right now,
但是 现在
There are two very handsome frenchmen waiting to take us
有两个法国帅哥在等着带我们
To the front of the line at Le Baron.
去做Le Baron[克莱斯勒男爵轿车]
Louis really likes you.
路易是真心喜欢你
Yes, he does.
是的
And so does Jean Michel, for that matter.
让·米歇尔也很喜欢你
I'll go back, by myself,
我会自己进去的
And I'll come up with some story as to why you didn't return--
然后我会告诉他们你没回来的原因
That you tripped and fell in the fountain.
那就是你失足掉进了喷泉里
Seriously? No one's gonna believe that.
是吗 没有人会相信的
Wanna bet?
想试试吗
Well, thank you, doctor.
好的 谢谢你 医生
I-I appreciate you confirming these results yourself.
非常感谢你亲自去确认了结果
Okay. Bye.
好的 再见
It doesn't mean anything.
那说明不了什么
We're doing our own test.
我们自己再做个鉴定
Dad, the dates line up. I-I thought we were being careful,
爸爸 事至此 我以为我们很小心了
But it's not like I didn't sleep with her.
但是我确实和她同床共枕过
Why didn't you come to me when she first showed up?
她当初来找你时 你为什么不告诉我
Do you remember how you reacted two years ago
你还记得两年前当我和瑟琳娜也担心这事时
When Serena and I had that scare?
你是什么反应吗
Not to mention I didn't know
更不用说我根本不知道
That I could handle the truth myself.
我自己能否处理好这件事
Everything you said then is--is still true.
你当时说的一切都是正确的
I had to see this through.
我必须看清这一点
I-I couldn't let Georgina go off,
我不能让乔治娜离开
raise this child without me, nev--never knowing him.
独自抚养这个孩子 而我却对这个小生命一无所知
I may get angry or protective,
我可能有些过于保护你或者是生气
But I'll always be there for you.
但是我会永远支持你的
That's how it works when you're a father.
当你作为父亲时 你也会这样的
You may not understand that now,
或许你现在还不能理解
but trust me, one day you will.
但是相信我 有一天你会的
I-I think I already do.
我想我已经理解了
Georgina, do you have the birth certificate with you?
乔治娜 你带着出生证明吗
It's in my bag.
在我的包里
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks, dad.
谢谢 老爸
What are you doing?
你们在搞什么
You wanna play "Rock band 3" With us?
要一起玩摇滚乐团3吗
There's a keyboard. We can make it a 5-piece.
那有个键盘 我们可以一起玩五种乐器
Oh, I hope it's okay. We used your credit card.
对了 我们用了你的信♥用♥卡♥ 没问题吧
Your friend who left you his book--what was his name?
把账本留给你的那个朋友叫什么来着
Chuck bass.
恰克·拜斯
And what would chuck bass do in a situation like this?
那么恰克·拜斯面对这种情况会怎么办
He wouldn't be in this situation.
他不会面对这种窘境的
And you shouldn't be either.
那你应该也不会
When you're ready to talk about
当你准备好了想谈谈
What really got you into this place...
你是怎么陷入这种境地的
Give me a call.
给我电♥话♥
You're a natural.
你真是天生当爸爸的料
thanks.
谢谢
Have you talked to Serena lately?
你最近和瑟琳娜联♥系♥过吗
Well, the better question is, have you?
应该说 你们联♥系♥过吗
I know something happened between you two before she left.
我知道在她离开前 你们之间好像有事
But I'm guessing you haven't had much time to figure things out.
但是我猜你无暇来弄清楚
There's nothing to figure at this point.
没什么好想的
I-I can't imagine she'd be interested
我无法想象她会对
In being a stepmother.
做一个继母感兴趣
Yeah, I've--I've sealed my fate, I think.
是的 我想我命该如此
But,but--but when you do speak to her, if you could
但是 如果你联♥系♥她的话
do me a favor and just not say anything about this?
请帮我瞒下这件事
I wanna be the one to break this news.
我想亲自告诉她
Yeah, of course.
是的 当然
is she having a good time?
她玩得开心吗
Well, it's Paris.
是的 巴黎嘛
There's great shopping, great food,
购物天堂 美食之都
weekends with Harold and Roman at the chateau.
周末和帅哥们在古堡寻欢作乐
I think she's having the time of her life.
我想她玩得很开心
I know, Jean Michel. We all love serena,
我知道 让·米歇尔 我们都喜欢瑟琳娜
But she's just clumsy like that.
但是她有点笨笨的
It must be all those long limbs.
长手长脚也许不灵活吧
Serena.
瑟琳娜
what happened?
你怎么了
Blair happened. I'll see you in New York.
拜布莱尔所赐 咱们回纽约再说
Jean Michel, would you care to walk me home?
让·米歇尔 你能送我回家吗
Wait, no, Jean Michel! Don't!
等等 让·米歇尔 别走
That's okay. I'm glad to have you all to myself.
没关系的 很高兴可以和你独处了
Actually... I'm tired.
其实 我有点累了
If Jean Michel is gone, shouldn't we go, too?
让·米歇尔走了 我们也该走了吧
He told me I was being overcautious,
他说我有些过于谨慎了
But I see that I was not.
但幸好我坚持己见
About what?
哪方面
I am the royal. Jean Michel is my driver.
我才是皇室 让·米歇尔是我的司机
When you asked me so many questions about my name,
当你问我很多问题 关于我的名字
My car, the embassy,
我的汽车 大使♥馆♥
I grew concerned that you might not like me for me.
我开始担心你并不是喜欢我这个人
What? No. Who--who would ever--
什么 不 谁会
It happens sometimes.
偶尔会这样的
But when I found you gazing at my favorite painting,
但是当我发现你在凝视我最喜欢的画时
I thought that someone who loved what I loved could--
我想 一个爱上了我喜欢的事物的人
Could one day love me, too.
有一天也会爱上我的
We hear baccarat just updated its menu.
造化弄人
I thought it was fate, but I guess not.
我以为你是我的真命天女 但是我错了
No, no, no. It is fate. It's just...
不 不 不 这就是命运 只是
Have a good evening, blair.
晚安了 布莱尔
The gateau du jour is now humble pie.
华丽蛋糕变成了恶心馅饼
Bon appetit, blair.
祝你好胃口 布莱尔
hello?
你好
Georgina? It's Vanessa.
乔治娜 我是瓦内萨
dan and the baby are sleeping right now.
丹和宝宝正在睡觉
Yeah, I just tried his cell.
是的 我刚给他打了电♥话♥
Do you have a message?
有事要我转告吗
I don't really have time to chat right now.
我现在真的没有时间和你聊天
I just wanted to tell him that I am here
我只是想告诉他 如果他想找人倾诉
if he needs to talk.
我会一直在这里
I'm his friend and always will be.
我永远都是他的朋友
Oh, that's sweet. He's gonna need a friend.
真贴心 他确实需要个朋友
I'll let him know.
我会跟他说的
And just in case you don't,
为了万无一失
I said the same thing on his voicemail.
我也给他的语♥音♥信箱留言了
You know me too well, friend.
你真了解我
Good-bye, Vanessa.
再见 瓦内萨
Is it any consolation
我完全疯了
that I totally imploded and ruined my date?
还搞砸了约会 这能让你好受点吗
It's not.
没有
I called the airport. The car is already on the way.
我给机场打电♥话♥了 车已经出发了
I can catch the red-eye.
我能赶上这趟红眼航♥班♥
Can you hand me that copy of "Be"?
能把那本《存在》拿给我吗
I wanna read it on the plane.
我打算在飞机上看
Please don't go.
请你别走 好吗
I don't care about dating a prince.
我不在乎是否跟王子约会
I don't care about dating anyone. I just care about you.
跟谁约会我都不在乎 我只在乎你
I really need my friend right now.
我现在真的很需要朋友
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表