剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Uh, okay, all of it.
好吧 他所有的台词我都记得
It just started.
我刚开始看
Lesson learned.
这次受教训了
"Wall Street" didn't need a sequel --
《华尔街》才不需要续集
in the theaters or in my life.
不管是在电影里 或是现实中
Now I just have to find something between manual labor
现在我得找个介于体力劳动
and high finance.
和脑力劳动之间的工作
Wish I'd been wrong about Thorpe.
真希望我是误会索普了
Wish I had a company I could put you in.
真希望我有个公♥司♥能让你工作的
Now one good thing I realized tonight --
今天晚上我唯一庆幸的一点是
I still got game.
我还没完全出局
As soon as Russell fired me, I had to turn over my key card.
一旦拉塞尔炒了我 我就得把钥匙还他
So I gave him one...
但我给他的是
to the gym at the Empire.
帝国酒店的健身房♥钥匙
This...
这个
is to Thorpe's office.
才是索普办公室的钥匙
And this...
还有这个
all the passwords you need.
是你们所需的所有密♥码♥
They change them weekly on Thursdays,
他们每周四都会换一次
so that should give you a good 48 hours.
所以你们还有整整四十八个小时的时间
Good luck.
好运
Way to go.
加油
A valentine can be a red-hot weapon of revenge...
情人会带给你的 可能是炙热的复仇
or a heartfelt apology.
也可能是真挚的道歉
Thanks for comin'.
谢谢你能来这儿
I should've told you I was waitering.
我应该告诉你我在那儿做侍应生
I should have owned it.
我应该承认的
Well, I should've given you the chance
我应该给你个机会解释
and not put words in your mouth.
而不是自以为是
Hey. It's still Valentine's Day for... another ten minutes.
现在还是情人节呢 虽然就剩十分钟了
Maybe we can share'em together?
我们一起过怎么样
I made enough money tonight to buy us some beers.
我今晚赚的钱够买♥♥啤酒了
Sounds great... except for the beer part.
除了啤酒 其他的都听起来不错啊
It's Valentine's Day. We should have champagne.
毕竟是情人节 还是来点香槟吧
Well, have you ever heard of a black velvet?
听说过黑天鹅绒酒吗
That is champagne mixed with beer.
把黑啤和香槟酒混在一起
Uh, delicious... or not.
听着不错 不过也不一定
Serena.
瑟琳娜
I just came over to thank you
我特意过来谢谢你
for saying all those nice things to us the other night...
那天你对我们说的话非常有用
My point is, paranoia can save your life.
我的意思是 妄想症能救你的命
Oh, so she was supposed to know
她应该知道
that her husband was gonna sell their firstborn to a coven?
她丈夫要把他们的第一个孩子送给女巫了
The woman couldn't be more naive.
这女的还能再傻点不
I mean, who eats unsolicited desserts?
主动上门的甜点她也吃
Mm, point taken. The -- the mousse was creepy.
那可不 那慕斯看着就不对劲儿
Do you know how many gloves I've lost on the subway?
你知道我在地铁上丢过多少副手套吗
Well, you do often seem cursed.
你很多时候都像被下了咒一样
I do, don't I?
你也发现了吧
Or sometimes
很多时候
there's a way to candy-coat the fact you're all alone.
总是有办法可以掩饰孤独的
You know, I got more hugs tonight from strangers
今天陌生人给我的拥抱
than my grandmother's doled out my entire life,
比有生以来我奶奶抱我的次数都多
which I guess is comforting,
总算让我有点安慰
but it's not exactly Valentine's Day.
但这情人节过的真不地道
No, but you still might get one.
确实 但你还有机会啊
A guy came by earlier and asked for you.
早些时候有人过来找你
Cute guy, brown hair.
长的不错 棕色的头发
Said you'd know who he was.
他说你知道他是谁
He's waiting around the corner.
他在拐角那儿等你
Have fun.
玩得开心点
Well, then I'll -- I'm gonna... go...
那我 那我走了
Yeah. And, uh...
好的
Thank you, Eric.
谢谢你 艾瑞克
Jonathan?
乔纳森
Miss me?
想我吗
Okay, look, I want nothing to do with you,
你听着 我不想和你有任何瓜葛
all right, Damien?
明白吗 达米恩
You think I wanted Dan and Nate to rat me out to my own father?
你以为我想让丹和内特向我爸告我的状吗
Now I'm under a microscope, and that is a big, big problem.
现在我的一切都受到监视 麻烦不小
Yeah, that's an occupational hazard.
确实不利于你工作
Listen to me. You're not understanding what I'm saying.
听我说 你根本没听懂我的意思
It's also a problem for you.
这对你也没好处
Remember when you had all that stuff on your mind
你还记得你脑子里想的都是些啥东西不
when we first started hanging out together--
就是我们刚开始约会的时候
what you told me about your mom and Ben?
你告诉我你妈和本之间的事
Perjury is a felony,
作伪证可是重罪
and, well,
所以
Lily could be spending a lot of time in jail
如果我告诉大家真♥相♥的话
if, say, I were to... tell everybody.
莉莉可能会要在监狱里蹲上好一段时间
Here's what we're gonna do.
知道该怎么做了吧
But whatever your Valentine's Day brings,
不管你是如何度过的情人节
never forget that some years,
千万别忘了 有的年份
it's a massacre.
它也会是场大屠♥杀♥
X.O.X.O. Gossip girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表