剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
So you just destroy a man's life,
所以你就这样毁了一个男人的生活
all so that you can keep up appearances?
就为了你的面子
No, I did this for you,
不 我做这些都是为了你
for your future.
为了你的未来
Look, it's not like Mr. Donovan was guilt-free.
多诺万先生也不是完全无辜的
He--he shouldn't have been having an affair with a student.
他不该和学生有染
But he didn't do anything. Nothing ever happened.
但是他什么都没做 什么事都没有发生
Serena, you don't have to protect him.
瑟琳娜 你不必替他说话
I'm not protecting him.
我没有替他说话
He never touched me, mom.
他从来都没有碰过我 妈妈
You sent an innocent man to prison.
你将一个无辜的人送入了监狱
Look, everyone here has crossed the line at some point
听着 在座的人为了保护他们关心的人
to protect someone they care about.
都曾经做过一些过分的事
Sometimes... there's collateral damage.
有时 会带来一些伤害
It's not so easy when you're the collateral damage.
当你受到伤害时 事情就不那么简单了
Maybe it's time to put everything on the table.
也许到了摊牌的时候了
Lily, do you have something you need to tell Chuck?
莉莉 有些事你是不是该告诉恰克
Well, if there was something I wanted to tell Charles,
如果有一些事我想告诉恰克
I would have told him.
我早就告诉他了
Lily's selling Bass industries.
莉莉准备卖♥♥掉拜斯实业
It's all very complicated. I had to talk to the board first.
这很复杂 我不得不得先和董事会谈
I trusted you with my father's company.
我信任你 才把我父亲的公♥司♥交给你
I want it back...
我现在想立即
immediately.
收回所有产业
Do you really think the board would allow me to give
你真的认为董事会 会让我把公♥司♥交给
the company to someone who just disappeared for three months?
一个刚刚失踪三个月的人吗
Your instability is the reason
本来就是因为你的不安定
that I ended up in charge in the first place.
才让我成了公♥司♥的掌权人
I won't let you do this, Lily.
我不会让你得逞的 莉莉
Serena, I'm so sorry. Please believe me.
瑟琳娜 很抱歉 请相信我
You have to.
你必须要相信我
I don't have to do anything for you ever again.
我再也不必须为你做任何事了
I...
我
I didn't wanna hurt anyone, Rufus.
我不想伤害任何人 鲁弗斯
I really thought I was helping.
我以为是在帮他们
I'm sorry, Lily. I-I don't know that I believe that anymore.
对不起 莉莉 我不觉得我还会再信你
They say you reap what you sow.
俗话说 种瓜得瓜 种豆得豆
Better get out your gardening gloves, Lily.
赶紧准备好你的手套吧 莉莉
Looks like you're going to have a bumper crop this year.
看来你今年可要大丰收了
See, I told ya,
看 我说的吧
food is more delicious when you cook it yourself.
自己做的食物就是好吃
Yep, that's why we're gonna end this experiment
对 所以我们就该结束这中层阶级
in middle class living and call housekeeping to clean up.
的生活方式 叫家政服务来收拾残局了
No way! I stuck my hand up a turkey's butt.
没门 为了做火鸡大餐 我费了多大劲啊
You're not getting out of your job.
你们可别想吃完就走人
Well, I provided the location, so I did my part.
我提供了场所 我的任务完成了
Now I'm off to New Zealand to enjoy a taste of summer
现在我打算去新西兰享受夏日气息
and girls who like sex games in the rain forest.
顺道和喜欢雨林性游戏的美女们约个会去
Well, I'll help clear. It's only fitting,
我可以帮下忙 这样才公平
seeing as I did the shopping, set the table,
因为买♥♥东西 铺桌子
and oversaw the cooking.
在厨房♥打下手都是我♥干♥的
All right.
好吧
Is that lily?
是莉莉打来的吗
By proxy. She's in Montecito
她的代理打来的 她在蒙特西托
so she's having Cece call.
所以她让茜茜给我打电♥话♥
Is Rufus going to join her?
鲁弗斯也会过去吗
Yeah, but he's driving out on his own.
会 但他自己开车过去
He kind of needs time to clear his head.
他需要点时间理清头绪
See? I told you road trips are strictly for Humphreys.
看 驱车旅行 典型的汉弗瑞家族风格
Since my mom isn't going to help get Ben out of jail,
既然我妈不打算帮我把本弄出来
I wanna find the judge whose name is on the affidavit.
那我就自己去找审理那件案子的法官
I think that he lives upstate, so I thought I'd turn it
我想他应该住在州北部 所以我也打算
into a road trip. Why don't you come with me?
来一次驱车旅行 你跟我一起去吧
Uh, how long were you thinking?
大概要多久
Well, I have to be back by the time school starts.
我得在开学前赶回来
I called Dean Reuther and explained that
我给鲁瑟院长打过电♥话♥ 跟她解释了
it wasn't me that dropped out. She was not happy,
我没有发退学短♥信♥ 虽然她不太高兴
but she did reinstate me.
但她还是恢复了我的学籍
Good-bye, friends, Dan.
再见了 朋友们 还有丹
I'll see you in the new year.
明年见
Wait. I'll, uh, I'll walk you out. Here.
等等 我送你出去 帮我拿着
New zealand?
新西兰
That's awfully close to Australia.
离澳大利亚也太近了吧
You know me. I like the heat.
你了解我的 我喜欢高温酷暑
Well, you'll get plenty of it if you try to make a deal
那可不 试图和恶魔做交易
with the devil. Jack will never help you.
无异于引火上身 杰克不会帮你的
Maybe, but a shared enemy makes for unlikely friends.
也许吧 同仇敌忾或许会让我们团结起来
You ready?
好了吗
Happy holidays, Blair.
假日愉快 布莱尔
Hey. I'm sorry to just spring a road trip on you like that.
抱歉 突然拉你去驱车旅行
I didn't even ask what your plans for the break were.
我都没过问你 你假期有什么安排
Oh, no, I don't really have any plans.
没事 我假期没什么安排
I was... sort of hoping to hang out with you
我早就想和你一起出去了
and... go see some movies, maybe get some writing done.
看个电影什么的 或者写点东西
Well, then why don't you come with me?
那你就和我一起去吧
You could still write. Come on. It would be so much fun.
途中你也可以写东西 这会很有趣的
It would be just the two of us listening to the radio
只有我们两个人一起 听着电台
and eating roadside food and do a little recon along the way.
吃着路边食物 修补我们的关系
What do you say? I think it would be good for us.
你觉得呢 我认为这对我俩都好
But would it be good for you?
但这样对你好吗
Serena, I would love to go away with you,
瑟琳娜 我很想跟你一起走
but it feels like this trip
但我觉得 这次旅行
is something you might need to do on your own.
恐怕还是得由你自己来完成
I've been trying so hard to prove to the world
我一直努力的向全世界证明
that I've changed.
我已经改变了
But I think the person that doubted the most was me.
但那个对此最怀疑的人 恰恰就是我
I'm gonna work on that.
我会努力的
And you'll succeed. I know you will.
你能行的 我知道你能行
I mean, I know you better than anyone.
我是说 我比任何人都了解你
Be safe.
路上小心
Whenever we gave up something we really care about
在我们放弃我们真正在乎的东西时
we hope that the universe
我们总是希望上天
will reward our selfless choice.
会回报我们无私的选择
Hey, dad, how's it going?
老爸 最近怎么样
I've done some research
我看了一些
on my options for halfway houses,
矫正中心的资料
and some of them aren't too bad.
其中一些还可以
I mean, after prison,
在牢里蹲过
it's not like I need the Four Seasons.
我也不需要住什么四季酒店[豪华连锁酒店]了
What about the Empire?
你觉得帝国大厦怎么样
What do you mean?
什么
Well, I spoke with the parole board.
我跟保释委员会谈过了
I gave them my address as
我给了他们我的地址
where you'll be reporting in January.
作为你一月份报到的地点
I want you to come back to a home.
我想让你回家
Thank you, Nate.
谢谢你 内特
I can't tell you how much this means to me.
这对我真的很重要
Well, I'm out buying you some new clothes.
我出去给你买♥♥了些新衣服
I know you've been locked away for a while,
我知道你被关进去有些日子了
but no one's wearing orange this season.
不过这个季节可没人穿橙色衣服
However, it's not always fate that gives us a gift.
然而 给我们带来礼物的 并不仅有命运
Sometimes it's someone closer to home.
有时候 也会是家人
What are you still doing here?
你还在这干什么
Shouldn't you be off living your dream--
你不是该和你梦寐以求的
days on end in a real car with serena?
瑟琳娜一起驱车去旅行了吗
No, I'm staying here, so actually,
不 我不去了 因此
I'll be living out my nightmare,
我即将活在人间炼狱里
trapped in the city with only Blair Waldorf to talk to.
被困在一个只能和布莱尔·霍道夫聊天的城市
Nate's here.
内特也在
I'll share custody as long as I'm in first position.
我可以跟他分享监护权 但我是第一位才行
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表