剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Her parents threw her out. she was--she was scared.
她父母把她赶出家门 她很害怕
It was actually my idea for her to move in.
让她搬进来其实是我的意思
I've been waiting for the crazy shoe to drop...
我一直在找机会让她离开
But it never did.
可没有成功
I mean, she's-- she's been great with Milo.
我是说 她和米罗在一起的时候真的很棒
Dan, we're talking about georgina sparks.
丹 我们在讨论的是乔治娜·斯巴克
Her hair lies.
她满口谎言
You can't trust one thing that comes out of her mouth,
她嘴里说的每一句话都不能信
Let alone anywhere else.
更别说其他的
I know. I asked her for a paternity test,
我知道 我问过她亲子鉴定的事
But you can't get one in the last trimester.
但接近临产期的时候是测不到结果的
I didn't sign the birth certificate.
我没有签出生证明
I told her I wouldn't until we got the test.
我告诉过她不做测试我是不会签的
What are you waiting for?
那你还在等什么
You have outdone yourself once again. Truly fit for a king.
你又一次超越了自己 十分适合一位国王
Well, not a king yet, but maybe someday.
现在还不是 也许在将来的某一天吧
You clean up pretty good, too.
你也梳洗一新
Merci.
谢谢
Oh. He's driving himself.
他自己开车
That's... progressive.
很有革新精神
Independent.
很独♥立♥
Louis, bonsoir.
晚上好 路易
Blair, you look amazing.
布莱尔 你看上去太惊艳了
And this must be serena.
这一定是瑟琳娜了
Uh, nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you. Serena, um, may I introduce
很高兴认识你 瑟琳娜 请允许我介绍
Jean Michel Grimaldi
来自摩洛哥的
of Monaco?
吉恩格·米希尔·格里马尔迪
Blair, enchant?
布莱尔 很高兴认识你
I don't understand. I thought you were a grimaldi.
我不明白 我还以为你是格里马尔迪的一员
The chauffeur was taking you to the embassy.
而司机正要带你去大使♥馆♥
Oh, you misunderstood.
你误会了
I am a driver for Jean Michel's family.
我是吉恩·米歇尔家的司机
I took them to the embassy, where they're staying.
是我送他们到大使♥馆♥
Oh. I-I see.
我明白了
So that means your date is a prince,
那就意味这你的约会对象是个王子
And mine...
而我的...
is charming, handsome, and loves Manet.
迷人 英俊 喜欢马奈
We make our own fairy tales.
我们享受自己的童话之旅吧
Let's go.
我们走吧
I've never sat up here before.
我从没做过这个位置
Oh, wait.
稍等
Spotted--B. Riding shotgun.
实况报道 布莱尔坐到了副驾位
Great view.
视野真好
Let's see if our royal wannabe
让我们拭目以待 想成为王妃的人
has the grace to make it through the night.
是否能在今夜获得恩宠
Eleanor, you're early.
埃莉诺 你真早
Well, just to set up, dear,
只是来布置一下 亲爱的
and to accessorize you properly.
再把你好好地打扮一番
You know "Bass" Is not her middle name.
她不是拜斯的妻子了
Well...I was afraid nobody would know who she was.
这样的话 恐怕没人会认识她
Not a lot of Humphreys in the society pages.
社交场上没有多少姓汉弗瑞的人
You don't have to stick around if you don't want.
你不愿意的话 不必留下来
Oh, you think I'd skip out
你以为我会错过
on a roomful of champagne and models?
满屋的香槟和模特吗
Are you forgetting I used to be a rock star?
你忘了我曾是摇滚明星吗
Oh, what is this?
这是什么
Why do you have Chuck's travel itinerary,
你为什么会有恰克的行程表
bank statements, and credit card bills?
银行账单和信♥用♥卡♥记录
Because I think he might be in trouble.
因为我怕他有麻烦
After what he did? Good.
在他做了那些事之后吗 很好
Well, apparently, he went to Prague in May,
显然 他五月份去了布拉格
checked into his usual suite at the mandarin,
入住在他常住的豪华套房♥
and never checked out.
一进不出
His credit card charges are very un-Charles-like-
他的信♥用♥卡♥消费记录完全不像他
second-class train tickets, prepaid cell phones.
比如买♥♥二等火车票 预付费手♥机♥
What if something happened to him?
他这是怎么了
Look, for better or worse, he's a part of this family.
无论如何 他都是这个家的一员
Yours, not ours.
你的 不是我们的
And after the choices he's made,
而且恰克会怎样
Chuck deserves whatever's coming to him.
都是他自己造成的后果
Did I hear you say Chuck?
我听到你们说恰克
Blair will not even mention his name.
布莱尔闭口不提他了
She never even told me why they broke up.
她都不告诉我为什么分手了
Uh, you wanna tell her or should I?
你想告诉她吗 还是我来
Aren't you so excited that our girls
我们的女儿今年会一起入读哥伦比亚大学
will be at Columbia together this year?
你不为此而激动吗
What?!
什么
I didn't even know that Serena had applied.
我都不知道瑟琳娜申请了
Here you go, Danielle.
给 丹妮尔
And if the C.F.D.A. Needs more volunteers,
如果美国时装设计师协会需要志愿者
let me know. I'm around.
请通知我 我随叫随到
Of course.
没问题
Juliet, have you met Willy Wong from nyc & company?
朱丽叶这是纽约公♥司♥的黄威利
Oh. Nice to meet you, Juliet.
很高兴见到你 朱丽叶
Nice to meet you. Oh. Here you go.
幸会 这是我的名片
Thank you.
谢谢
And drinks are to your left.
吧台在左侧
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
and the guards at the casino were charging on us.
赌场保安刚才向我们要小费了
$1,000 chips were flying everywhere.
千元钞票漫天飞
Everywhere.
散落一地
Then a guard grabbed me by my belt
随后一名保安抓住我的皮带
and dragged me out to the street.
把我拖到街上
All because he was wearing blue jeans.
只因他穿了蓝色牛仔裤
It was crazy.
太疯狂了
Oh! Oh, my gosh.
天啊
Sure,
当然
but enforcing strict standards of dress is essential
但是严格的着装标准
for maintaining the decorum of an event.
在会场礼仪里是必要的
Besides, it's tradition.
另外 这是传统
Men's formalwear hasn't changed
男士的正装在过去百年中
hardly in over a hundred years.
几乎从未改变过
And it's not just a symbol of class.
这不仅仅是地位的标志
Owning a tuxedo shows the world
拥有一套礼服也向世人展示了
that a man has enough means
一个男人有足够的能力
to marry and provide a future for his family.
为妻子和家庭提供其所需 创造未来
Blair, are you okay?
布莱尔 你还好吗
It's my mother calling from New York.
我妈妈从纽约打电♥话♥给我了
I should take this. I'm fine.
我要去接电♥话♥ 我很好
So who wants a bite of her dessert?
那么谁想来点她的点心
What is it, mother? I can't talk long. I'm on a date.
什么事 妈妈 我不能聊很久 我在约会
Blair, you sound irritated. Are you okay?
布莱尔 听起来你很恼火 你还好吗
Why does everyone keep asking me that?
为什么都问这个问题
So what if Serena always gets the prince
瑟琳娜和王子约会
and I get the pauper?
而我和穷光蛋 您觉得呢
Being jealous of her is totally Constance,
嫉妒她是在康士坦次的事了
and I've moved on.
我变成熟了
Well, that's wonderfully mature, dear.
宝贝 你变成熟了真好
And the best part is that nothing has to change
更好的是你们还是同学
now that she's going to be at Columbia.
她也要去哥伦比亚大学
What? Serena's going to Columbia?
什么 瑟琳娜要去哥伦比亚
Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you,
有事联♥系♥我
Karlie.
卡尔蕾
Thanks. Is Eleanor here?
谢谢 埃莉诺在吗
Uh... Oh, right there.
在那边
Thanks.
谢谢
Nate?
内特
Juliet.
朱丽叶
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表