剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
But if you want this foundation in your future,
但如果你希望未来能在基金会发展
I'll need some assurance that Charles won't be a part of it.
我要你保证查尔斯不会成为你的绊脚石
He's not even part of my present.
我的字典里甚至都没他这个人
You were right.
你是对的
Lily has requested a meeting.
莉莉想和我见面
Trust me, nothing drives a wedge
相信我 没有什么能比
between mother and daughter
莉莉试图替瑟琳娜遮掩
more than Lily trying to cover up for Serena.
更能破坏她俩母女关系的了
Why hide your talents in Hudson?
你这么厉害 为什么甘心留在哈德孙
I didn't wanna cross any more lines
我之前不想
trying to defend myself against Blair. But...
和布莱尔斗了 可是
When you told me they went after Vanessa at the ballet,
你说他们在舞会上欺负瓦内萨
I had to help.
我就不能再坐视不管了
Blair's pathological for sure,
布莱尔是个变♥态♥没错
but half of what she does is to protect Serena.
不过她的所作所为大多都是为了帮瑟琳娜
And she never pays consequences
而且她从没遭过报应
or takes responsibility.
更别说为自己的所作所为负责了
Which is exactly why we need to
所以我们要
turn everyone against Serena,
让瑟琳娜成为众矢之的
so she finally knows what it feels like to be an outsider.
让她尝尝被人排挤的滋味
Well, I'd say you're pretty expert at this yourself.
我说 你在这方面也挺在行的嘛
I just like visual aides.
我就是喜欢看着我的目标
Uh, Nate and Dan are friends again?
那么 内特和丹又和好了
Mm-hmm.
是啊
Great, so we just need to get Serena's phone.
太好了 现在我们要弄到瑟琳娜的电♥话♥
I already did one better.
我已经做得更地道了
I replaced her S.I.M. card with a new one,
我帮她换了一张新的电♥话♥卡
and I put all her contacts in
把她所有的联♥系♥人都复♥制♥上去
so she can call out,
所以她还能照常打电♥话♥
but this phone has her actual S.I.M.
但这个手♥机♥里才是她真正的电♥话♥卡
So we get all her incoming calls and texts.
所以我们能接到她所有的电♥话♥和短♥信♥
And we can send whatever responses we want,
我们也能随心所欲地回复
and she'll never know
她却永远也不会知道
because her phone's not even missing.
因为她的电♥话♥根本就没有丢失
You know, if you stuck around here,
你知道吗 你要是留在这里
we would all be working for you in a week.
不出一周我们都得给你打工了
Okay, so you guys wait for incoming calls,
好了 那么你们在这里接她的电♥话♥
and I... am gonna go meet Lily.
我呢 现在要去和莉莉碰面了
I've been rethinking dinner.
我又考虑了一下晚餐的事情
I read a few more reviews,
我又读了几篇评论
and the crowds are big, and the portion are small.
僧多粥少
I read the same thing.
我也读了相同的报道
Why waste our time on mediocrity?
我们为什么要把时间浪费在这些平庸之才上
Where exactly did you read that?
你到底在哪里读到的文章
I assume the same place you did.
我想应该是和你在同一个地方读到的
I didn't!
我根本就没读
I lied because Anne Archibald doesn't want
我说谎是因为安妮·阿齐布尔德不希望
the face of her foundation
她基金会的代言人
to be associated with Chuck Bass.
和恰克·拜斯有任何瓜葛
What's your excuse?
那你的借口是什么
K.C. thinks you're too good for my bad reputation,
K.C.觉得你会影响我浪子形象的重塑
and it's hurting business.
这样对公♥司♥不好
Well, we can't very well risk our futures
我们不能为了一顿毫无意义的晚餐
for some meaningless dinner.
影响我们各自的前程
Even if it would be wrong to assume we're anything more
甚至会被人误会 我们的关系远不止是
than old acquaintances sharing a side of spinach.
一起分享一叠菠菜的老朋友
Why take the risk?
干嘛要去冒这个险
I'll see you at your place. Is now too soon?
我们在你那儿见面 现在是不是早了点
Don't look at me like that.
别这样看着我
You're the one who's black and white and read all over.
风流韵事上了报纸 搞得人尽皆知的可是你
How do you think that happened? A secret relationship.
你觉得这一切都怎么发生的 就是地下恋情
But Chuck and I are not in a relationship.
但恰克和我根本就没有在谈恋爱
What are you, a foot fetishist? They're done.
你又是谁 恋足癖吗 你的工作结束了
B, come on.
B 拜托
You and Chuck have way too much history
你和恰克以前随意交往
to interact in a casual way.
结果互相纠结的情况 不算少数
I just don't want to see you get hurt
我只是不想看到你再受伤
or lose this opportunity with Anne.
或又失去这次安妮提供的宝贵机会
I won't, as long as I keep my heart locked away
只要我把我的情愫杂念都封锁起来
and our interactions off the street.
和他再不互相影响 就不会失去这次机会
As for your devoted suitors,
至于你那些忠诚的求婚者
have you finally decided on whom to crush?
你决定好投入谁的怀抱了吗
No, and I have feelings for both,
没有 我对他们两个都有感觉
and I don't want to hurt either.
然而我谁也不想去伤害
I have a whole new appreciation for "big love."
看来我对"大爱"这一概念是深有体会了
Well, even in Utah,
即使在犹他州 也只是男人
only the men get to have more than one spouse,
才可以同时拥有两个配偶
which, I've come to realize, is extremely sexist.
这让我意识到 性别歧视非常严重
You should add it to the Girls Inc. agenda.
你应该把这个加在女协议事日程上
But seriously, B, what am I supposed to do?
但说真的 B 我应该怎么办
And please don't say make a list,
不要告诉我去列一张表格
because Eric and Elliot already tried that.
因为艾瑞克和埃利奥特已经试过这个了
Lists are for kids.
小孩子才列表
Dilemmas like these require a meditative state.
进退两难的时候更需要一个冥想沉思的过程
I find mine by watching Dorota feed the ducks.
看多洛塔喂鸭子就是我的沉思过程
You can borrow her as long as she's back by dinner.
你可以带她出去 记得在晚饭前回来就好
Thank you, but ducks and Dorota couldn't compare
谢啦 但是鸭子和多洛塔
to the zen of shopping.
可比不上购物之道
So go forth to Madison and seek out the perfect dress,
那就去麦迪逊四楼搜罗梦幻裙装
and then follow your heart to the perfect guy.
然后找到真正心仪的梦幻男生
Okay, sensei. I actually have to get something
好了老师 其实我是要去买♥♥点东西
for the Black and White Ball tonight,
参加今晚的黑白舞会
so I have nothing to lose.
我是没什么可顾及的了
But remember, when it comes to Chuck, you do.
但记住只要牵涉到恰克 你可要步步为营了
All right, so it's decided.
好了 就这么决定了
We'll each invite her on a best date ever,
我们各自都去邀请她与我们约会
something that's true to who we are,
约会都是展示我们真正的自己
shows her why we're the right guy.
告诉她为什么自己才是她的真命天子
Oh, so you're gonna take to her
所以你要带她去看
to one of those weird movies
史上最诡异的电影之一
that doesn't make sense even
那个即使看字幕
when you read the subtitles?
都看不懂的电影吗
No, I'm gonna take her to Frankie's 457.
不 我要带她去弗兰基457号♥[布鲁克林一餐厅]
She'll feel like she discovered something new,
她会觉得像是发现新大♥陆♥一样
a place where no one cares
找到一个没有人会在乎
if she's Serena van der Woodsen.
她是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森的地方
Aw, dude.
天哪 哥们
I won already.
那我就稳操胜券了
Why,
为什么
cause you're gonna go make her watch you play lacrosse?
因为你要让她看你打曲棍球吗
She loves lacrosse,
她喜欢曲棍球
especially when it's followed by dinner at Per Se,
特别是接下来再去一家米其林餐厅吃饭
and everyone we grew up with was talking about
然后一起述说那些一起和我们长大的人
how perfect we are together.
都是如何说我们是如此般配的
All right, you're on,
好了 你就这么办吧
for tonight, before Chuck's party.
就今晚 定在恰克的派对之前吧
Done.
好的
And whoever she says "Yes" to is the guy she wants.
无论她答应了谁 那人就是她的选择
Never, never to be discussed or debated again.
永远永远也别再为这个事情争吵了
Okay.
没问题
Hey, don't worry. I'm not one of those winners
好了 别担心 我又不是那种赢了就把
who rubs it in the loser's face, okay?
对手脸皮撕破的人 不是吗
Okay?
就这么定了
Seriously, how many times can Blair text that
说真的 布莱尔到底要发多少遍短♥信♥说
she knows she's being paranoid
是她自己多疑了
but she just wants to make sure
但她要保证
that Serena isn't going after Anne Archibald's foundation?
瑟琳娜不会去争安妮·阿齐布尔德基金会的位子
Well, we should write back and thank her
我们真应该回复她说
for giving us exactly the information we needed.
谢谢她给了我们正需要的信息呢
Oh, this is perfect.
这太棒了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表