剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
And nowhere else.
就去派对帮忙
Can you see to it? Thank you so much.
你能保证吗 非常感谢
2,500 bucks a head,
2500美元一人
And it's filled to capacity. This place is a gold mine.
还人满为患 这地方就是个金矿啊
I know how to tap a vein.
我了解生财之道
A few days ago, this was pillow talk.
几天前 这还是我俩的枕边话
Look at the ways you inspire me.
是你激发了我的灵感
You're the one who pulled it off.
是你将其变为现实
No one's gonna forget tonight.
这将是个难忘的夜晚
Go get some b-roll of the food and drink,
去拍点食品 酒品
And be discreet. We are not tmz.
谨慎点 我们不是TMZ网
Humphrey, what are you doing here?
汉弗瑞 你怎么在这里
Stalking you, actually.
实际上 我在跟踪你
You didn't, by chance, read my article?
你不会是 一不小心 看了我的文章吧
I don't need to. I know what it's about--
我根本不需要 我知道你写些什么
a boy from Brooklyn
一个来自布鲁克林的男孩
And an untouchable upper east side blonde.
和一位高不可攀的上东区金发美女
Well, uh, as a matter of fact...
其实 事实上
I work at "W" Now. I'm an arbiter of taste.
我现在《W》杂♥志♥工作 我可是有品位的人
If I were to stand behind some lame Humphrey lamentation,
我要是拥护汉弗瑞的蹩脚言情小说
Then it would be like showing up
那简直就像
at an accessories shoot in crocs.
我会去卡骆驰小品店
How do you know it's lame? You haven't read it. Maybe--
你怎么知道蹩脚 你都没有读过 也许
Maybe I've matured as a writer, or maybe you've matured
也许我已成为一名作家 或者也许你成为
as a person and can help someone out
一个乐于助人的人
who really needs it just because it's the right thing to do.
能够解救别人脱离苦海
If you'll excuse me, I have a valentine's vendetta to exact.
如果不介意的话 我还有事要做
Where the hell is my crew?
我的伙计哪去了
There she is. Start rolling.
她在这儿 赶快过来
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
I thought you were gonna be working all night.
我以为你今晚要工作
I am. "W" Sent me here with a cameraman
是的 《W》叫我跟摄像师过来
To get good stuff for the blog,
给博客拍点东西
And if I go back with only footage of Amanda Lepore
如果我只拍到阿曼达·洛浦
And Ed Burns,
然后是埃德·伯恩斯
then my 2-year plan might as well become 20.
再然后我两年的计划很有可能变成二十年
Okay, fine, they can interview me,
好吧 他们可以采访我
but please tell them to keep it brief.
但请告诉他们尽量简短些
Thank you, thank you, and it will be over before you know it.
谢谢你 谢谢你 我保证会很快的
Can we get some light over here, please?
灯光打到这儿好吗
Lily. Looking beautiful as always.
莉莉 美丽依旧啊
Oh, spare me the niceties, Russell.
请别见怪拉塞尔
I'm here to speak to Charles.
我来这儿是想和查尔斯谈谈
He's off with Raina somewhere.
他现在不知道和蕾娜在哪呢
You know, they're a wonderful couple, don't you think?
你不觉得他们在一起很棒吗
What I think is that whatever it is you're up to appears to be working,
依我所见无论你想干出什么见不得人的勾当
and my son should know that. Excuse me.
我儿子都会察觉的 恕我失陪
Sorry to interrupt, but, uh, we need to have a little talk.
抱歉打扰了 我们需要谈一下
You realize you're the worst wingman ever.
你应该意识到你是最糟的边锋吧
Well, maybe so,
也许如此吧
but I hope you see I'm trying to be a good father.
但我希望你能看到我正努力做个好父亲
I came here tonight to find Russell,
我今晚来这儿是想找拉塞尔
say hello,
打声招呼
and hand in my resignation.
然后递上我的辞呈
Since I kept you from your trip to Venice,
既然因为我你没去成威尼斯
I thought I'd bring Venice to you.
我想我应该带威尼斯给你
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
I saw your calendar.
我看了你的档期
Buona sera, Arrigo.
晚上好 阿里戈
Your favorites from Harry's bar.
你最爱的哈利酒吧
I can't believe you did this for me.
我不敢相信你为我做了这些
When I care about someone, I'm not afraid to show it.
当我关心某人时 我毫不掩饰
Hello, Daniel.
你好 丹尼尔
Have you seen Charles?
看到查尔斯了吗
And any resort plans this season?
这一季的度假计划想好了吗
Uh, Mustique, maybe? I don't know.
可能会在马斯蒂克岛 我不知道
I haven't really thought about it.
我真没想过呢
Shoe of the moment.
当下流行什么鞋
Uh, Louboutin "Bianca."
鲁布托的比安卡
Are we almost done?
可以了吗
Have you asked her who her valentine is?
你问她情人节跟谁过了吗
We were instructed to ask everyone.
组织说每个人都不要漏过
Uh, I'm not gonna answer that.
我不打算回应这个问题
I'd like to keep my private life private.
我要保持私生活的神秘感
But you do have a special someone--
但你身边确实有位特殊的人
Ben Donovan.
本·多诺万
He's standing at the bar right now.
现在站在酒吧间的那位
Or make that behind it. Don't be embarrassed, S.
换言说在柜台后面 别尴尬S
It's okay to below the line.
当牵线木偶没什么不好
Madonna and Julia roberts
麦当娜和朱莉娅·罗伯茨
paved the way for girls like you.
为像你这样的女孩儿铺平道路
So much for the quiet night at home.
不愿在家过这平静的夜晚
And I thought you were tutoring.
我以为你在做家教
I wasn't. I just didn't know how to tell you.
我没有 我只是不知道如何跟你说
Tell me what?
跟我说什么
You go, Serena.
别这样 瑟琳娜
Give that convict a chance to explain himself.
给那个犯人一个解释的机会
Before Ben was serving drinks, he served three years hard time.
在本做酒保前他可度过了艰苦的三年
In fact, he's been out on parole for what, a month?
事实上 他被假释一个月而已
Ben, please, wait.
本 对不起 等一下
Okay, that's enough. Let's go.
好吧 够了 我们走
You know, I think that we've seen enough
听着 我想我们今晚
of each other tonight.
承受的够多了
Lily, how dare you just barge in here.
莉莉 你怎么还敢来这里
This place is supposed to be my fantasy?
这里难道是我的幻境吗
All I wish for is the truth. Why did you have me fired?
我只想来问个究竟 为什么解雇我
You should've told me about your relationship with Russell.
你应该告诉我你和拉塞尔的风流史
If you were so concerned, why didn't you ask me about it?
如果你这么关心 为什么不亲自来问我
He has no bearing on my performance at Bass industries.
他跟我在拜斯企业的表现毫无关系
How can you be sure? Maybe your emotions
你怎么能肯定 也许你的情绪
Clouded your judgment. It wouldn't be the first time.
影响了你的判断 这不是第一次了
What?
什么
We both know you're a socialite, not a businesswoman.
众所周知你是个社交名媛 而不是女商人
You traded musicians for titans of industry,
你用音乐家取代企业的顶梁柱
upgraded from a tour bus to a corporate jet.
从一个观光车提升到一个公务机
I'm sorry, but I had to.
对不起 但我不得不这么做
I've done nothing but try to salvage that company for you.
我只是一心想把公♥司♥给你收回来
I stepped in so Jack wouldn't take it away,
因我的涉足杰克才不敢把它抢走
And every day since, I have fought for your future.
每一天我都是为你的将来打拼的
If we had stuck together on this, we would've won.
如果我们一味执拗于此 不会有好结果的
It looks like I did, anyway.
可我就是这么做的
No, you haven't, Charles.
不 你不是 查尔斯
You've lost,
你迷失了自己
And I'm not talking about your battle with Thorpe.
我不是冲着你和索普的争斗而言
Please, that adoption was as much a business decision
那次收♥购♥最多也就是一个
As this was.
商业行为
Chuck. That's enough.
恰克 够了
Wait. Where are you going?
等等 你要去哪
Anywhere but here.
反正不是这里
You almost cost me my company.
你差点儿让我失去公♥司♥
You'd better not have cost me Raina.
最好不要再让我失去蕾娜
Whatever price you pay for what you've done,
你要为你所做的付出代价
That's on you.
而那取决于你
I see you're a man of your word.
看得出你是个遵守承诺的人
I said I'd get rid of Lily. I did.
我说过我会摆脱莉莉的 我做到了
Too bad words are overrated.
丑话说在前面
What?
什么
Now that Lily's been ousted from the board,
现在莉莉已经离开董事会了
It's just you and me. And as much I like you,
只有你和我 依我喜欢你的程度
I think I'll like dismantling Bass industries a lot more.
我想乐意将拜斯企业分解的更多些
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表