剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
You know, you're not so bad
你这个双重间谍
at that double agent thing yourself.
演得也不赖嘛
Think he bought it?
你觉得他相信了吗
With my "W" Blog, I'm imprinting proper etiquette
在我的"W"博客里 我正在以全新的姿态
and fashion sense as well as my philanthropic mandate
写一些礼仪规范 时尚资讯
on a whole new generation much like you did.
以及我的慈善事业 就如您所做的一样
You do realize you're wearing two different shoes?
你知道自己穿了两只不同的鞋子吧
By the way, um, have you seen Chuck Bass?
顺便问一句 你看到恰克·拜斯了吗
I heard he's dating Raina Thorpe,
我听说他在和蕾娜·索普交往
and I'd love an introduction.
我想认识一下她
No, I haven't seen either of them.
没有 我谁都没看见
Brad, what are you doing here?
布拉德 你来这里做什么
Russell, didn't expect to see you.
拉塞尔 没想到在这儿碰见你
Looking for me. Mr. Kidd.
他是来找我的 凯德先生
Chuck Bass.
我是恰克·拜斯
Thanks for coming.
感谢您的大驾光临
I think I'll stay, too.
我想我也得再呆会儿了
Uh, that's Dalgaard-- two a's after the "G."
是达尔加德 G后面有两个A
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
Angry cokeheads-- my father cut me off.
毒贩子怒了 我爸又不给我钱
I have to pay them back somehow.
我得付钱给他们
Make sure you don't leave out any of those zeroes.
检查一下 别少个零了
Fine, but then that's the end of it.
好 但是这是最后一次了
$100,000?
十万美元
Eric, what is the meaning of this?
艾瑞克 这是怎么回事
I hear a storm is threatening someone's very life today.
看来某人要在自己的特殊日子遭殃咯
Let's hope they find some shelter,
让我们祈祷他们会找到
and it's not behind bars.
除了监狱外其他的避难所吧
$100,000 worth of drugs?
十万美元的毒品
You promised you were done with all of this.
你保证过不再沾这东西了
Mom, it's--it's not what it looks like.
妈妈 不是你看到的那样的
Seems like you Van Der Woodsen/Humphreys
我看你们母子三人
have a lot of discussing to do,
得好好谈谈了
so I'm gonna go get a cocktail, maybe some mac and cheese.
我先去来杯鸡尾酒 再弄点吃的
You know your options.
你知道该怎么做吧
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
You and Lily are all made up,
你和莉莉都在演戏
and she and Rufus are quite happily married.
她和鲁弗斯的感情也很好
I don't meddle in my stepmother's affairs,
我从不干涉我继母的感情问题
or in your case, a lack thereof.
或者说因为对象是你 我没兴趣
Chuck here is just trying to manipulate you
恰克是想利用你
to pull your backing. The only manipulation is yours.
来获得支持 想利用别人的是你
You don't want anyone to know it doesn't make financial sense
你不想别人知道
to rip Bass industries apart.
毁掉拜斯实业毫无收益
You're just upset because you lost your daddy's company.
你只是因为丢掉了你♥爸♥的公♥司♥生气罢了
We understand.
我们能理解的
It's very sad. But it's time to get over it.
这的确很糟 但是现在你得面对现实了
Brad, I'm sorry he dragged you into this.
布拉德 很抱歉把你牵扯进来
Let me buy you a real dinner.
我请你去吃顿好的吧
I think I'll stay and hear young Mr. Bass out.
我还是留下来 听小拜斯先生把话说完
The only thing I hate more than being lied to
对我来说 背叛比被骗
is being cheated.
更可恨
You're making a mistake.
你会后悔的
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
This is Serena's brother's birthday party.
这是瑟琳娜弟弟的生日派对
It's not okay for you to just show up here.
你在这儿出现可不好
All I wanna do is apologize for the part I played
我只是想为我对她做过的事道歉
in what happened to her. I had no idea that was Juliet's plan,
我不知道那是茱丽叶的诡计
and you know me, Dan. I would never be okay
你了解我的 丹
with things going that far.
我不想把事情闹的那么大的
Yeah, that's what my sister said before she did the right thing
是啊 我妹妹在全部坦白前也是这么说的
and came clean. You, on the other hand,
而你 却恰恰相反
pointed a finger at her and left town.
对她指指点点 然后一走了之
Wow. I guess... I can never come back,
看来 我是再也回不来了
not even with you.
和你也不可能回到从前了
I'm not gonna chase after you, Vanessa.
我不会去追你的 瓦内萨
And I wouldn't stop for you if you did.
你追我也没用
Juliet's right, what she said.
朱莉叶说的对
I'm an outsider around here and always will be.
在上东区 我是个局外者 永远都是
I'm relieved you're not going to overdose,
我很高兴你不是打算吸毒
but you should have come to me with this.
但是你应该告诉我这事
I just--I-I didn't wanna worry you.
我只是不想让你担心
I wanted to fix my mistake.
我想弥补自己的过错
The only mistake was mine...
错的人只有我
when I forged Serena's signature.
我不该伪造瑟琳娜的签名
Wow. That's the first time you've admitted it was wrong.
这可是第一次你承认自己错了
Well, it seemed right at the time,
那时候看起来我是对的
but I know it wasn't. And as much I appreciate
但是现在看来我错了
you both trying to protect me, I can't allow anyone else
我很感激你们俩能这样的保护我
to pay for what I did.
我不会让别人为我的错误买♥♥单的
Can't a person have some privacy to make a phone call?
我连打个电♥话♥的隐私权都没有吗
Where's your phone? Look, blair, I just wanted to tell you
那你的手♥机♥呢 听着 布莱尔 我只是想告诉你
that you were right. I was only hanging out at "W"
你是对的 我去《W》只是为了
to avoid being at the loft with Ben and Serena.
不在家里面对本和瑟琳娜
That's your big revelation? I think you've actually gotten
就这点儿事儿吗 高中毕业后
less smart since high school, Humphrey.
你智商越来越低了 汉弗瑞
Oh, right. You go to N.Y.U.
对了 因为你上的是纽约大学
Well, I'm smart enough to see that your race to greatness
但我还能看出来你急于成功
has, uh, come down to a competition with Raina.
归根结底是想和蕾娜一决高下
That's ridiculous. She's from the midwest.
真可笑 她可是从中西部来的
You're the one wearing two different shoes.
你还穿着两只不同的鞋子呢
Because of Dorota. My problem isn't emotional.
那是多洛塔的错 我可没感情用事
It's administrative.
这都是公事儿
Now if you'll excuse me, I have delegation disasters to fix.
现在要是没事的话 我还有事儿要处理呢
Penelope sent me for the bowl,
佩内洛普让我来拿这只碗
and Jessica said to tell you
杰西卡让我告诉你
you got an "F" on your essay.
你的论文得了F
I guess she showed up at professor Trudeau's class and--
我猜她是去了特鲁多教授的课
Trudeau teaches history, not art history.
特鲁多是教历史的 不是艺术史
Yeah. She figured that out... after.
是啊 可她是后来才发现的
I really loved your blog, though.
但我还是很喜欢你的博客
The blog? What?
什么博客
I-I completely forgot.
我都忘了
Well, all that stuff about
那些
servants being like belts and purses
佣人似的的皮带和皮包
and overpriced and interchangeable--
还有定价过高 不可退换的事
It was really funny... or... mean.
很有趣 或者说 糟糕
Wait. Was there something
等等 你是说
about admitting you need help from friends?
承认我需要朋友帮助的事情吗
"Friends are the fashion fundamentals."
"朋友是时尚设计的基本元素"
See? You did write it.
想起来了吗 你自己写的
Well, of course. Who else could turn minions into a metaphor?
当然了 谁会用喽啰做喻体呢
Bye.
再见
Well, well, well, if it's not my favorite ex-con
我可不喜欢被有前科的人
to run into in dark alleys.
搞进黑胡同里
If you ever use that information about Lily,
要是你再利用那些莉莉的事
I'll have you killed.
我会让你死无葬身之地
It's a tad melodramatic, don't you think?
这只是个小把戏 你觉得呢
Well, that's up for you to decide
那就要靠你自己转悠
while you're walking around, wondering if that guy behind you
的时候来想想那些
is the ex-con I got to do the job.
跟踪你的家伙是不是我找来的前科犯
Those guys I had beat up Howard Archibald
那些痛打霍华德·阿齐布尔德的家伙
only stopped after ten minutes
只会听我的指令
because I told them to.
在十分钟后才收手
It takes a hell of a lot less time to kill a man.
杀死一个人并不需要那么长的时间
I always knew you read too much Shakespeare to be sane.
我看你是读了太多莎士比亚而走火入魔了
Bygones.
既往不咎
Turns out what Ben did while doing time
看来本在服刑期间的所作所为
wasn't on his side.
并不能让他站得住脚
Now Vanessa has him under her thumb.
如今他又给瓦内萨抓到了把柄
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表