剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
You do have a point.
说得有道理
I know I do, plus I'd rather not run into Juliet,
这我知道 不过我不想撞见茱丽叶
So you'd be doing me a favor, too.
所以你也得帮我个忙
Okay.
好吧
Juliet, hey. Uh, change of plans.
茱丽叶 计划有变
I actually don't need your help anymore tonight.
今晚不必麻烦你了
Are you sure?
你确定
Yeah, yeah, so you can go back to whatever it is
是的 你忙你该忙的去吧
I took you away from doing. Thank you, though.
不过 还是谢谢了
Yeah.
好的
Bye-bye.
再见
You put gladiolas in my cabbage roses?!
你居然把剑兰插到我的洋蔷薇里了
The Waldorf's is not a Best Western.
霍道夫家可不是酒店
Get them out.
把它们拿出来
Darling, I just got off the phone with Rufus and Lily.
亲爱的 我刚与鲁弗斯和莉莉通过电♥话♥
I told them if they can't be with family,
我告诉他们如果不能和家人一起来
they might as well be with friends.
那么和朋友一起来也行
We have to do something special for them.
我们得为他们做些与众不同的事情
I suppose powerful women can afford to be generous.
我想女强人是有条件做慷慨之举的
So I'll have to think of some kind of anniversary surprise.
所以我正策划着周年纪念日的惊喜呢
How's the guest list coming?
客人的名单都有谁
Everyone's who's anyone will be here.
大家的同伴都会来
But I-I couldn't help but notice
但是我不禁发现
a certain Charles Cass has been added to the list.
名单上有恰克·拜斯的名字
Blair, we don't need any trouble.
布莱尔 我们不需要惹事生非的人
He'll be no trouble, mother. He and I are good.
他不会惹麻烦的 妈妈 我们和好了
Yeah, so good you have been berating the help all day.
是啊 好到你一整天都在斥责家仆
I'm not berating anyone!
我谁也没斥责
I just want to be sure that the party is perfect.
我只是希望派对完美无瑕
Your dress, Miss Blair.
你的礼服 布莱尔小姐
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
What part of "J. Mendel",
你怎么回事
did you not understand?
怎么选了这一件
Actually, dear, I picked it out.
亲爱的 是我选的这件衣服
Dorota...
多洛塔
What's going on with me?
我这是怎么了
You aren't fighting with Mr. Chuck,
你没有和恰克先生作对
so you fight with everyone else.
所以现在和我们大家作对了
Take it upstairs.
把它拿楼上去
That's their biggest secret?
那就是他们天大的秘密
I-I was expecting something
我还以为是什么类似
a little bit more "American Psycho"--
《美国杀人狂》的情景呢
not stabbing a homeless man,
就算不是刺杀一个流浪汉
but at least feeding a cat to an A.T.M.
至少也得往ATM机喂只猫吧
A birthday surprise may be in order.
这种可能更适合生日惊喜
I think all it'll take is a couple of calls.
我得打几通电♥话♥
Look, Dan, I know we want Jenny to come in for the anniversary,
丹 我们希望珍妮来参加周年派对
but she fought back last week and nearly lost
但是她上周反抗抨击了那些人
everything she learned. You told her that yourself.
差点前功尽弃 是你亲口跟她讲的
Uh, maybe we shouldn't risk the same.
也许我们不该再冒险了
No, we should. They deserve it.
我们应该冒这个险 他们活该
They're--they're--they're smug and they are condescending.
他们自鸣得意 骄傲自大
They have treaties. And we're doing it for Jenny.
还自定条约 我们这么做都是为了珍妮
Dan, we tried. It didn't work.
丹 我们尽力了 但没用
I'm out, and I-I-I hope you are, too.
我放弃 希望你也能觉悟过来
Hi. Uh, hi. Rita. This is Dan,
嗨 丽塔 我是丹
Rufus Humphrey's son.
鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞的儿子
Yeah, I hope you don't mind me calling, but, uh,
希望没打扰到你 但是
I have a very good friend with a birthday party tonight,
我有个非常好的朋友要参加今晚的派对
and--and I was hoping I could get your help.
希望你能帮我
Yeah, do you still work at interscope?
你还在唱片公♥司♥工作吗
Looks like Brooklyn's in it to win it.
看来布鲁克林势在必得了
Just what is it exactly?
而事情究竟会如何呢
Guess we'll find out tonight.
让我们今晚试目以待吧
Hi, love.
亲爱的
Now I know it's a party.
派对果然名不虚传
Oh, stop. You look... so chic.
别奉承我啦 你看起来非常时髦
Cheers. Thanks.
同乐 谢谢
Dean Reuther,
鲁瑟院长
I am so thrilled you could make it.
您能来真是太让我高兴了
Happy birthday, Blair.
生日快乐 布莱尔
The guest list is inspired.
客人名单令我激动万分
Thank you for inviting me... and my faculty.
谢谢你邀请我 以及全体教员
Well, thank you,
谢谢你您
and I hope you get a chance to chat
我希望您有机会能和
with Patricia Ireland.
帕特丽厦·爱尔兰聊聊
I think she'd be really interested in that paper you
我想她对您为《耶鲁法学评论》所著的
wrote for "Yale law review" on Planned Parenthood v. Casey.
《计划生育之凯西实例》这篇论文颇感兴趣
You read that?
你读过了
Of course.
当然了
Every woman who cares about her right to choose should.
每一个在意选择权益的女性都该读一读
You know, Blair,
你要知道 布莱尔
I think another we should get to know each other better.
我想我们应该彼此增进一下了解
I'll have my assistant set up lunch.
我会让我的助理安排午宴
O.M.G.
上帝呐
The last girl the Dean took to lunch
上次院长带去共进午餐的女孩
became C.E.O. of Pepsi.
后来成了百事公♥司♥的董事长
Here you go.
给您
I was happy with eating shun lee out of the carton, Lily.
我很高兴不用再吃纸盒食品了 莉莉
This is all just very upper East Side.
这里真不愧是上东区啊
Look, I know you think you're rock 'n' roll,
我知道你是摇滚范
but you are wearing a $2,000 jacket.
但是你身着两千美元的上衣
Happy anniversary...
周年纪念日快乐
oh! Thank you.
谢谢你
To you!
祝贺你们
That's a gorgeous... Blazer.
这件衣服简直太帅了
Thanks for getting me in,
谢谢你带我进来
but I should go before anybody sees us together.
但我得走了 免得别人看到我们在一起
Of course. Have fun.
当然 玩得开心
That guy I told you about is here.
我跟你提到的那个人 现在在这里
Please distract me.
请分散一下我的注意力
Okay.
好吧
Don't look over there, but my lit professor--
别看那边 但我那容光焕发的教授
Look at his pants. Look at 'em.
看看他的裤子 看一下
I bet you 10 bucks they're held up with a rubber band.
我赌10美元 那裤子肯定是用橡皮筋吊着的
He wears them every single day. Yeah, it's ridiculous.
他每天都穿这条裤子 真滑稽
Dan, hey. I didn't realize you were coming.
丹 没想到你会来
Yeah, it was kind of a last minute thing.
嗯 算是临时决定的啦
I-I, uh, I didn't know you were coming together.
我也没想到你们俩会一起来
Oh, no. We're--we're not--
哦 我们不是一起的
You know something? I'm gonna go--I'm gonna
知道吗 我要 要去
hit the cheese table. I'll see you later.
拿点奶酪 一会见
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Hi.
嗨
So...this is your new buffer.
这么说 这就是你的新男伴了
Yeah. I didn't know you were still coming.
是的 没想到你还是来了
I came with a friend. It's nice to see you two having fun.
我跟朋友来的 看到你们这么开心 真不错
Yeah, well, you're not exactly dying of loneliness.
是啊 哪会在一棵树上吊死
Nate...
内特
Can you give us a moment, please?
能让我们聊一会吗
Yeah.
好
I'm--I'm sorry.
抱歉
I hope it's not too awkward that I came with him.
我希望跟他一起来 不会让你感到太尴尬
I know things are difficult between you two right now.
我知道你们之间现在有些问题
No, it's okay. I'm-- I'm not worried about Nate.
没关系 我并不担心内特
So... Where is the mysterious professor?
那个神秘的教授在哪
Hmm? Which one is he?
是哪个
I'm not gonna tell you that.
我不会告诉你的
Nate's gone off and left you alone.
内特走了 留下你一个人
How am I supposed to step in to be your backup
如果我连那个人是谁都不知道
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表