剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Surprise! It's me!
惊喜吧 是我
Serena, I don't think coming here is a good idea.
瑟琳娜 这时候来可不是好主意
I'm just dropping off a copy of my favorite book,
我只是来给你一本我喜欢的书
"The beautiful and damned."
《漂亮冤家》
Where is she? I know she's up here.
那女的在哪儿呢 我知道她在这儿
Serena, meet...
瑟琳娜 来见一下
Ilana.
艾拉娜
My housekeeper.
我的保洁员
You, uh, were jealous of my housekeeper.
你在吃保洁员的醋吗
I saw you get her from a cab.
我看到你从出租车上接她下来的
I always pay her cab fare.
我总为她付出租车而已
Stop smiling.
别笑我了
She's gorgeous, and I'm going a little crazy here.
她很漂亮 我承认我是有点神经了
I know. Me, too.
我知道 我也是这样
Let's be honest.
让我们坦诚相对吧
We may sit across from each other,
我们面对面的坐着
talking about bagels versus brioche,
说着早饭是吃硬面包还是奶油蛋卷的事
But all we're thinking--
但是我们心里想的却是
is what it would be like to have breakfast in bed?
在床上吃早饭会是怎样的场景
Okay, as much as it-- it kills me to say this,
好吧 虽然我不想承认
No more office hours.
但坐班时间不要再见面了
I just can't be alone in a room with you.
我没法和你单独呆在一间屋子里
So other than class,
所以除了上课时间
I'll see you in six weeks.
六周后再见吧
Other than tonight. The dean just e-mailed
还有除了今天晚上
that my presence is requested at a party
院长刚给我发邮件让我出席一个晚会
Apparently at your place.
恰好可以和你见面
You're invited to Blair's birthday?
你要去布莱尔的生日聚会吗
S., I can't talk now.
S 我现在不方便说话
Did you invite the entire columbia faculty
你邀请了哥伦比亚大学所有的职工
to your party tonight?
去你的生日聚会吗
I may have invited the dean and whomever she favors.
我邀请了院长还有他想邀请的人
Why do you care? You're not going.
你关心这个干嘛 你又不来
Well, the anniversary party was canceled, so yes, I am.
一周年纪念日取消了 所以我会去的
And now it turns out so is Colin.
但现在的问题是科林
Unless you mean Firth or Farrell, I'm not listening,
除非你在说科林·菲丝或科林·法瑞尔 不然我就当没听见
The dean will be there. Need I say more?
院长会去的 不需要我再说什么了吧
Chuck. Hey. Uh, hey, man. I was just stopping by to see Nate.
恰克 我顺道来看看内特
But I-I guess he's not here.
但他貌似不在
He's in his room.
他在他房♥间里
Oh, he is? He's not--he's not at class? I would've thought--
是吗 他不是应该在教室吗 我以为
You really don't know how to stage a run-in, do you?
其实你是来找我的吧
Cut to the chase.
何不开门见山
Well, uh, since blair betrayed you with your uncle,
既然布莱尔背着你 跟你叔叔扯上关系
I thought maybe you could betray her back,
我想你也可以以其人之道还治其人之身
Call my sister, offer her protection.
叫我妹妹回来 你来保护她
Well, you're just about six months late for that,
你这个建议可真是晚了大半年呀
aren't ya, Humphrey?
对不对 汉弗瑞
Hey, I, uh, I didn't expect to see you here. I assumed...
我 没想到你也在这里 我以为
That Chuck and I would be back at war
你以为自上次八卦天后大爆料后
after that silly "Gossip girl" blast?
我跟恰克又开战了 是吧
It was obviously fake.
那消息明显是假的
What gave you that idea?
怎么这么说
We have enemies, Humphrey.
我们有劲敌 汉弗瑞
All powerful people do.
所有有权有势的人都有
We anticipated someone would try to mess with us.
我们认为有人在中间搞鬼
And this handiwork
而搞鬼的这个人
has your lying little sister's fingerprints all over it.
很明显是你那位撒谎的小妹妹
Besides, Jack Bass wasn't in France last summer.
另外 去年夏天杰克·拜斯并不在法国
He was in Chile.
他在智利
Again, uh, how did you know that?
这个 你又是怎么知道的
I must've read about it somewhere.
应该是在某个地方看到的
Regardless, this incident inspired us to add
不管怎么样 这次事件启发了我们
a new addendum to the treaty. The notary just left.
在条约上附加一条 不过公♥证♥人恰好不在
Now wait wait a second. There--there--there's a treaty?
等等 你们还有条约
Like an actual legal document?
具有法律效力的那种吗
Humphrey, the intricacies of our war games
汉弗瑞 作为一个无产阶级
are too complex for prole like you to fathom.
你是搞不懂这场错综复杂的战争的
As an additional gesture of trust, Chuck,
恰克 为了进一步表明我对你的信任
I would like to invite you to my birthday party this evening.
我想邀请你参加今晚的生日派对
I gratefully accept.
我表示非常感谢
And since gothic barbie remains safely quarantined upstate,
既然那只小毒蝎被隔离在偏远地带
feel free to stop by if you're feeling lonely.
你若是觉得寂寞 随时欢迎你的到来
Serena. Hey.
瑟琳娜
So it turns out you were wrong about the professor.
关于那位教授 你错了
He is waiting for me. But waiting is not easy.
他在等我 不过等待不是件容易的事
I don't trust myself to be in a room with him.
跟他单独相处 我怕我把持不住
I'm sorry. Normally, I would talk to Blair about this,
不好意思 通常我会跟布莱尔说这些
but she doesn't approve.
但她非常反对这件事
Some people are such prudes.
有些人就是太正经了
Well, anyway, we agreed to stay away from each other,
不过 我们都同意互相保持距离
but tonight we both have to go to Blair's birthday,
但是今晚我们都要去布莱尔的生日派对
and a lot of faculty are going, including the dean.
许多教职工都要去 包括系主任
The dean? No kidding.
系主任 不会吧
I get it. What you need is a buffer--
我懂了 你需要一个人
Someone to stay by your side, distract you,
站在你旁边 分散你的注意力
make sure you two are never alone all night.
保证你们俩不会单独相处
I'm happy to help.
我很乐意帮忙
Really? Thank you.
真的吗 谢谢你
Of course, although
当然 不过
I'm not sure how Blair will feel about me being at her party.
我不知道布莱尔看到我会怎么想
Well, you'll be my guest.
没事 你是我的客人
And--and maybe it's a good idea. She'll get to know the real you.
说不定这是个好主意 让她了解真正的你
Thank you.
谢谢
My pleasure. You've put yourself in the right hands.
不客气 你找对人了
Uh-oh. Juliet's plans are falling into place,
正中茱丽叶下怀
And S. is primed for a fall.
而瑟琳娜 等着中圈套吧
Hey, man, do you know anything about, uh,
伙计 你知不知道
Chuck and Blair's so-called peace treaty?
恰克和布莱尔的什么和平条约
Yeah, of course. It was my idea.
当然知道 是我的主意
You know, they're really trying to change.
他们的确试着去改变
I highly doubt that, but do you by any chance know what's in it?
对此我高度怀疑 你知不知道其中内容
I'm sorry, man. I can't tell you that.
不好意思 伙计 我不能告诉你
I gave my word I'd guard it.
我发誓要保密的
Security's coming to pick it up and put it in the safe.
保安会来拿走 然后锁在保险柜里
Anyway, there's stuff in there
不过 里面有些东西
Serena and I don't even know about.
我跟瑟琳娜都不知道
Chuck and Blair made us leave early.
恰克和布莱尔让我们先回避了
Wait a second. You saw serena? I thought we agreed.
等等 你见过瑟琳娜 我以为我们说好了
You don't have to worry about it, okay?
这个你不必担心 好吗
She's seeing someone else.
她现在正在跟别人约会
Can we talk about this later? I'm late for class.
回头再聊 我上课要迟到了
Nate thought he and Humphrey were thick as thieves.
内特以为他和汉弗瑞交情深厚
Turns out Humphrey's a thief,
看来汉弗瑞多了一个心眼
and Nate's just thick.
而内特只是太过信任他了
Just the man I was looking for.
我正要找你
So I assume you're going to Blair's birthday party tonight?
我想你今晚会去布莱尔的生日派对吧
Yep. Solo, now that things are over with Juliet.
是的 跟茱丽叶分手了 只有落单了
That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about.
我正要跟你说这件事
Um, she's gonna be my date.
她到时候会做的同伴
I thought she left me for someone else.
我就知道她移情别恋了
I didn't know it was you.
原来那个人是你啊
Come on. That guy I was telling you about...
少来 上次跟你提起的那个人
Uh, we're--we're trying to stay away from each other,
我们想保持彼此的距离
and he's gonna be there tonight, so Juliet offered to chaperone
今晚他也会去派对 所以我让茱丽叶做我的女伴
so that I stay strong.
这样我就不会心神不宁
Well, if all you need is a buffer, let me take you.
既然你需要一个分散你注意的人 不如让我来
Well, I don't want to make him jealous.
但我不想让他吃醋
No, we're just friends. Let's be honest.
不会 我们只是朋友 老实说
It's better to have a guy protect you from another guy.
让一个男人来掩护你不是更好嘛
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表