剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Are we really doing this-- just running away together?
我们真的 一起逃走吗
No, running away is what guilty people do.
不 逃走是有罪的人才做的事
We're just getting out of the city for a few days.
我们只是离开城市一段时间而已
to get some space and clear your head.
给你些空间理清头绪
It's a... It's a vacation.
就当是度假
A vacation? I like that.
度假吗 我喜欢
Hey. Thank you for believing in me.
谢谢你相信我
How can I not?
我永远都相信你
There you are.
你们在这儿
Both of you.
你们俩都在
I didn't wanna get into it in front of everyone,
我没想在大家面前揭发你
but now it's your turn to face the music.
但现在你必须接受惩罚
Maybe I did try to trick Serena
也许我的确想在圣徒与罪人派对上
at the Saints and Sinners party,
戏弄瑟琳娜
but I didn't do it alone.
但那并非我一人所为
And we didn't mean for it to end up like this.
而且我们也没想弄成这样
"We"?
"我们"
Yes, me, Juliet, and Vanessa.
没错 我 茱丽叶和瓦内萨
We were all in it together.
我们三个联手
That's not what Vanessa said.
瓦内萨可不是这么说的
What, are you gonna believe her more than me?
难道你宁愿相信她都不相信我吗
Jenny, I'm not gonna argue with you
珍妮 我不想和你争辩
about how responsible you are. One-third, two-thirds.
这事你应该担几分责任
You can't deny you did it,
但你不能否认你做的一切
and I am not Vanessa
我不是瓦内萨
and Juliet's father.
和茱丽叶的父亲
I'm yours.
我是你父亲
Serena could have died.
瑟琳娜差点就死了
I know! Dad, I know. I'm sorry! I...
爸爸 我知道了 我很抱歉
It was supposed to be a prank to teach her a lesson.
原本只是想通过恶作剧给她点教训
I never should have come back to the city.
我就不应该回来
Well, on that we can both agree.
这点我们都同意
Then I guess there's no reason for me to stay.
看来我已经没理由再赖在这儿了
Jenny, where are you going?
珍妮 你要去哪儿
You can spare me whatever you rehearsed on the way over.
你准备好的那一套可以省了
I'm not going back.
我不会跟你回去的
Even if it's what's best for you?
你就不为自己想想吗
You don't get a vote.
你没资格来说我
I can't believe you took her side.
你竟然站在她那边
Serena--
瑟琳娜
Look, call whoever you need to call, but the only way
不管你找谁来
I'm going back there is in a straitjacket.
除非捆着我 不然我不会回去
Dan, you stay here for just a moment.
丹 你在这里坐一会儿
You may not agree with every decision I make regarding
你也许不赞同我为了女儿着想
my daughter's well-being,
而做出的决定
but you have no right to intervene.
但你没有权利干涉
I am her mother.
我是她的母亲
I know her much better than you do,
比你更了解她
and I have been there for certain parts of her life.
在她人生的重要时刻 我都陪在她身边
That you have no idea about.
这些你一点都不了解
Really? Which parts are those?
真的吗 比如说呢
Because from the way Serena tells it,
因为从瑟琳娜的角度来看
it sounds like
相比之下
I've clocked more hours by her side than you have.
好像我比你陪伴的时间更久一些
Look, I love you. You know that.
你知道我爱你
And you have a big heart just like your father,
你和你父亲一样宽容大度
and just like him, you tend to see the good in everyone,
只看到别人的优点
no matter what they do.
无论他们做了什么
No, not always.
也不是都是这样
She's not just the beautiful teenage girl
瑟琳娜已经不再是你在派对上
you saw at some party anymore.
见到的那个漂亮女孩
She's a troubled young woman,
而是一个逃避责任
avoiding some very real consequences.
麻烦不断的年轻人
And unless you wanna help her deal with those,
除非你想帮她收拾那个烂摊子
then I suggest you step out of the way so that I can.
否则我建议你就此罢手 交给我来处理
With all due respect,
恕我直言
maybe I am only seeing the good in Serena,
也许我是只看到了瑟琳娜的优点
but--but I'm at least looking at her and not at myself.
但至少我是为了她 而不是为了我自己
And what is that supposed to mean?
这又是什么意思
You committed her because you don't wanna deal with her.
你把她关在康复中心是因为你不想面对她
You--you don't even wanna talk to her.
你甚至不和她说话
Why?
为什么
Well, maybe I'm afraid of what she might say.
也许 她的话会让我不知所措
Maybe...
也许
What she did was a cry for help
她的所作所为只是寻求帮助
and I'm the only one who can hear it.
而我是唯一能够回应的人
Well, I...
我
I don't know, but if that is the case,
我不知道 但真要是这样
you should know, and if it's not,
你应该听她说完 如果不是这样
then we really should find out what happened.
我们也要弄清楚发生了什么
But regardless, the only way to find out
不管怎样 唯一的方法
is to--is to sit and talk.
就是坐下来心平气和地谈一谈
What makes you think
你为什么会认为
I wanna talk to you any more than her?
我会把事情告诉你而不告诉她
Do you remember when I had my problem?
你还记得我出状况的时候吗
And I never wanted to go to Dr. Sherman?
我从不愿意到谢尔曼医生那里去
So you would walk me and wait outside the building
所以你陪我去然后在楼下等着我
to make sure that I went in,
确保我进去了
and an hour later you'd be standing there to walk me home,
一小时后 你又会等在那里陪我回家
No questions asked. If it wasn't for you,
从来不会问我问题 要不是你
I'd never have gotten better.
我是不会恢复起来的
Except I don't need to get better. I didn't do anything.
我不需要恢复 因为我什么都没有做
So, what? Someone went on a bender and rented a room
那这一切又是怎么回事 有人把你骗到一个房♥间
with your credit card and forced pills down your throat?
拿了你的信♥用♥卡♥ 把毒品倒进你的嘴里吗
I know how it sounds.
我知道这听起来像什么
Good, 'cause it sounds...
没错 这一切听起来
Crazy. Yeah. I got that.
很疯狂 没错 我理解你什么意思
Afternoon, Upper East Siders.
上东区 下午好
Were your dinners as filling as mine was?
你们的晚餐和我一样丰富吗 希望不是
Hope not, because have I got some dessert for you...
因为我独家为你们准备了一道甜点
with sugar on top.
精彩亮点不容错过
Mom, um... I'm sorry.
妈妈 我很抱歉
It seems everyone's favorite party girl
看来大家最爱的派对女王
Fell off the wagon and landed in rehab.
狂野欢畅 旧瘾复发
Good luck getting a Lohan-dle on things, S.
祝贺你像林赛·罗汉看齐了 S
From the looks of it,
从此图来看
you've got a lot to recover from.
你有不少问题要解决了
Take me back to ostroff.
把我带回康复中心吧
If I don't remember what happened in this photo,
要是我连图片上发生什么我都记不清
who knows what else I did that I don't remember?
天知道 我还做了什么事情
Don't do that to yourself.
别自责了
Thank you for being the one person who believed in me...
谢谢你愿意相信我
Even though it turns out you were wrong, too.
哪怕 结果证明你也是错的
I wasn't wrong to believe in you.
相信你不是犯错
I still do.
我依然相信你
I always will.
永远都会
Mom's downstairs. You ready?
妈妈就在楼下 你准备好就走
I really thought I was doing the right thing. I'm--I'm sorry.
我觉得我这么做没错 很抱歉
Why don't you come back to the apartment with us?
和我们回公♥寓♥吧
I'm hoping it's where your sister ran off to,
希望你妹妹也去了那里
and maybe we can turn this thanksgiving around.
也许我们可以过个真正的感恩节
Thanks, but I-I-I really need to spend some time alone.
谢谢 但我想自己待会
We're around if you change your mind.
如果你改变主意的话 我们就在那
Where have you been? I've been trying to contact you.
你去哪了 我一直在联♥系♥你
I was baking you a pumpkin pie with a file inside.
我为你烤了个带好着馅的南瓜派
What's up with you?
你在搞什么鬼
We have a lot to be thankful for.
我们有很多值得感恩的事情
Saints and Sinners went perfectly.
圣徒与罪人的派对进行得很顺利
Everyone turned against her.
大家都与她为敌了
I even got her to drop out of Columbia.
我甚至让她退出了哥伦比亚大学
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表