剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
Vanessa said if I helped Rufus,
瓦内萨说如果我帮了鲁弗斯
it'd help me get you.
我就能够得到你
He's under the impression you tried to sabotage me,
他认为是你想陷害我
and you happen to make a perfect villain.
而你刚好演了坏人
My goal was to destroy Chuck.
我就是要毁了恰克
My uncle is my worst enemy.
我叔叔是我最大的敌人
Chuck tried to cover up the truth about my mother.
恰克试图掩盖有关我母亲的真♥相♥
This one is from 8:00 p.m. The night of the fire.
这是火灾当晚8点的视频
What's on it?
里面是什么
Bart having an argument with a woman--
巴特 和一个女人在争吵
Avery Thorpe.
艾佛力·索普
My father and Avery Thorpe were having an affair.
我父亲和艾佛力·索普有过一段情
I'll explain it all in person.
我会亲自向您解释
I look forward to meeting with you, too, Jack.
我也很期待跟您见面 杰克
Don't think I don't know it was you that sent princess sophie
别以为我不知道是你把那些
that scrapbook from "Gossip girl."
"八卦天后"上的消息传给索菲王妃的
Without the royal court's approval,
尽管还没得到皇室的认可
it means even more.
但这意义更加深刻
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
You'll never marry anyone else. You're mine.
你不能嫁给其他人 你是我的
I said it's over.
我说过我们之间已经结束了
No!
不要
Mom, I have some news. I'm engaged.
妈 我有件事要告诉你 我订婚了
Good morning, sleepyheads.
早上好啊 懒虫们
Looks like "Dream until your dreams come true"
看起来"在梦想实现以前继续做梦"
wasn't such a good idea after all.
并不是个好点子
So I thought I'd bring some luxury across the river.
我想我该把奢华之风带到对岸去
Brooklyn needs it.
布鲁克林正需要这个
It's all bars, bakeries, and babies.
那里只有酒吧 面包店以及育婴用品店
No hotel in sight.
放眼望去连间酒店都没有
Charles place. You up to attend the ribbon cutting?
查尔斯酒店 你要来参加剪彩吗
No, thanks.
谢了 我不去了
Still pissed I lied to Raina about my father.
还在气我对蕾娜说了关于我父亲的谎吗
Yeah, well, it was a big lie... even for you.
对 那个谎很严重 即使是对你来说
That's why I'm stepping out from under his dark shadow
这就是我要走出他的阴影
and away from the Bass name.
和逃离拜斯之名的原因
Whatever you wanna call yourself or your hotel,
不管你怎么称呼你自己或是你的酒店
you're still the same person.
你还是同一个人
And with everything going on,
生活还是要继续
I still need my best friend by my side.
我始终需要我最好朋友的支持
I saw what you did to Blair.
我目睹了你对布莱尔所做的事
Going to stay with Raina for a while.
我去蕾娜那儿待一会儿
If you walk out, don't be here when I get back.
如果你踏出这里半步 你就别再回来了
Don't worry. I'm already gone.
别担心 我已经准备好离开了
Really? You're trying me again?
不是吧 你还会打电♥话♥给我
Does that seem like it's gonna work?
你觉得这会有用吗
You answered.
至少你接电♥话♥了啊
You're right. My bad.
你说得对 都是我不好
Wait. I know you don't like me, but can you at least
等会 我知道你不喜欢我 但你至少
acknowledge that everything I told you was true?
能承认我告诉你的一切都是真的吧
Your point?
你想说什么
You didn't need to have your cousin
你没必要让你的表妹把我
make me look like a crazy, jealous bitch to Dan.
弄得像个对丹发狂吃醋的婊♥子♥吧
Oh, you don't need any help with that.
你天生丽质 不用别人帮忙
She said I manipulated her to ruin Rufus' business dinner.
她说是我让她去鲁弗斯的商业晚宴上捣乱的
You're telling me that innocent cousin Charlie
你不会想跟我说这是你纯洁的查莉表妹
came up with that by herself?
自己想出的点子吧
I'm saying you probably did
我只想说 她说是你做的事
whatever she said you did.
有可能的确是你做的
If Charlie's fighting back, good for her.
如果查莉学会了反♥攻♥ 那么恭喜她
She's learning.
说明她进步了
Good-bye, Vanessa.
再见 瓦内萨
Mmm. Green.
是绿色的
Yellow!
是黄色的
That's 0-for-4. Okay, let's try Sour Patch Kids.
零比四了 那我们来试下酸彩儿童糖吧
I thought we were gonna have breakfast.
我还以为接下来是要吃早餐呢
This is breakfast. When I was little,
这就是早餐啊 在我还很小的时候
Sour Patch Kids were pretty much my best friends--
酸彩儿童糖差不多就是我最好的朋友
them and books.
当然还有各种书籍
Books. Oh, me, too. What was, uh, what was your favorite?
书籍 我也是 你最喜欢哪一本呢
I could try to be cool
我本想试着扮得酷一点
and make something up, but if I were honest...
随便乱编些什么 但如果据实以告的话
"Flowers in the attic."
就是《阁楼里的花》
My copy literally fell apart.
我那本书都读得散页了
Really? What was it that you loved most, uh, exactly?
真的吗 你到底最喜欢那本书的什么呢
Was it the gripping tale of teen incest or just the general
是关于幼虫的故事呢 还是只喜欢大体内容呢
fine quality of the prose?
总体来说质量很高的散文呢
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
I totally should have lied and said Fitzgerald.
我真该瞎掰说喜欢菲茨杰拉德的
I can tell he influences your writing,
我能看出他对你的写作影响很大
Um, especially that story in "The New Yorker."
尤其是在"纽约客"上的那篇故事
Um... was that about Serena?
那个故事讲的是瑟琳娜吗
Uh, yeah, yeah, that was back when I was on the outside,
没错 那时候我还不属于这个圈子
not getting my own personal invitation
还不可能收到让我参加康斯坦斯圣裘德高中
to the Constance St. Jude's black tie alumni fund-raiser.
正式的校友筹款者聚会的个人邀请
Yeah, it's, uh...
这就是个...
I wasn't gonna go, 'cause I wasn't exactly
我没打算要去 因为我并不是那个
the most popular kid in high school,
高中里最受欢迎的学生
So why relive that, right? But then I thought, you know,
所以为什么要再体验一次呢 但转念一想
maybe--maybe if you came with me, it'd be fun.
或许你能跟我一起去 应该会有意思的
Yes! Are you kidding? Yes!
好啊 你没在开玩笑吧 太好了
Um... Blair is having
在那之前 布莱尔
this little engagement toast beforehand,
准备了个小型的订婚庆祝酒会
and she invited me.
她邀请了我
I figured I-I should go, so you want to meet me there?
我想我得过去一趟 我们在那碰面好吗
I'd love to.
我很乐意
So... Here comes the future princess.
准王妃来啦
Now... What does that make us, I wonder.
那样的话 我们是什么身份呢
Well, as of now, nothing.
目前为止 什么都不是
In choosing me, Louis gave up his succession rights.
选择跟我一起 路易就放弃了继承权
Well, fortunately, we are here to throw you
幸运的是 我们现在准备给你
an engagement party, so maybe we can fix that.
举办一个订婚派对 也许能改变这一切
Well, while this looks delicious,
这个看上去挺好喝的
I thought we agreed on a champagne toast.
但我以为会用香槟祝酒的
Oh, of course. This...
当然 这个
is the vitaminwater design competition
是与美国服装设计师协会合作的
With the C.F.D.A.
维他命饮料设计大赛
Me and Joe Zee and the Vena Cava girls--
我和乔·伊还有维纳卡瓦的[美国时装品牌]设计师们
We are the judges, and we will be picking
都是评委 我们会选出
the final T-shirt from a young designer
来自年轻设计师的最终获胜作品
to complete the collection.
来完成这个系列
We can be launching someone's career.
我们将会让某个人的事业腾飞
Well, let's keep our attention on my future, shall we?
我们还是继续关注我的未来吧 好吗
I really want the princess to understand
我真心希望王妃能理解我
that Louis can have me and his rightful title.
这样路易就能我和王位兼得了
Not to worry. I happen to be an expert mediator.
不要担心 我刚好是一名专家级调解人
Serena, did Lily get those dresses that I sent over?
瑟琳娜 莉莉收到我送过去的礼服了吗
You know, the maxi ones from last year's collection?
就是去年成衣系列里的长裙
I'm on my way to spend the day with her, so I'll ask.
我正准备去找她 到时候问问
And be back in time for the engagement party, I hope?
应该能准时回来参加订婚派对吧
Or not.
还是不要了
I'd actually like to be engaged when it's over.
我希望派对结束时 订婚戒指还在我手上
Blair, I'm sorry I sent those blasts to Louis' mother,
布莱尔 很抱歉我向路易的妈妈爆料了
But everything worked out great,
但事后一切都很顺利
so can we just enjoy it and move on, please?
我们就享受当下向前看 好吗
Like much else in your life, that apology was underwhelming.
跟你其他时候一样 这个道歉太不真诚了
Good to see you, Eleanor.
再见 埃莉诺
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表