剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Are you sure you wanna take the bus, honey?
你确定你要坐大巴吗 宝贝
Yes. After everything I've been through,
是的 经历了那么多
I could really use the downtime.
是要好好休息调整了
My mother was right.
我妈妈说的没错
This city isn't the best place for me.
这个城市不是最适合我的
Maybe someday I can come back and stay centered,
也许有一天我会回来 再次成为焦点
but for now, back to Florida.
但目前来看 还是先回到佛罗里达
Thank you.
谢谢
Bye.
再见
I'm sad. I kinda liked having a cousin around.
我挺伤心的 我挺喜欢有表姐妹相伴的感觉
Me, too.
我也是
I really did like you.
我之前对你的感情是真的
I really did like you, too.
我之前也喜欢过你
Transitions in life are usually marked by major events--
人生诸多的转折点往往都标记了一些大事件
Birthdays. Graduations, weddings.
生日 毕业 或者婚礼
You must really be hurting.
你一定很心痛
How can you tell?
你怎么知道
You're not drinking. I always know it's serious
你没在喝酒 我一直觉得
when even you know you can't dull the pain.
连你都无法缓解的疼痛 一定十分严重
I'm not right for her. We bring out the dark side in each other.
我跟她不合适 我们会让对方展现自己的黑暗面
When she's with Louis, she shines.
但跟路易一起 她光芒璀璨
That's the Blair I love.
那是我爱的布莱尔
If she needs to be with him to be it,
如果她跟他在一起会快乐
then that's the way it should be.
那就应该这样走下去
Well, look at that-- Chuck Bass, maturing.
不可思议 恰克·拜斯居然成熟了
Sad but true, I'm afraid.
有点可悲 但却是事实
I had Victor pick this up. Being at St. Jude's
我让维克多收拾东西时找到这个 在圣犹达堂
reminded me of all the lost weekends we used to have.
让我想起了我们曾经在一起的时光
So why not graduate to a lost summer?
为何不庆祝一下逝去的夏天
I'm intrigued.
我正在策划
Just spin the globe and pick a point.
转下地球仪 选个地方
We can start there and make our way back here,
我们可以从那里开始 追溯以前
like old times--bachelors who don't have to answer to anybody.
像往昔一样 单身汉是不需要对任何人负责
You're a good friend.
你是个好朋友
One of us has to be.
我们中总得有一个人是
But the greater transitions
小小时刻
often come out of smaller moments...
成就人生大转变
When we stop and look at who we are.
当我们停下来审视自己
Because each time we see how far we've come,
因为每次看到我们走了多远的同时
we also see how far we still have to go.
也会看到我们还有多远的路需要走
Hey, can I borrow your sun hat?
我能借你的太阳帽吗
Only if I can take your espadrilles.
除非你能借我帆布面平底凉鞋
I can't wait for Monaco.
我都迫不及待要去摩纳哥了
Strolling in the jardin exotique,
走在异国风情园
catching the exhibits at villa paloma,
在帕洛马别♥墅♥看展览
eating the lievre la royale at Le Louis XV.
在路易十五餐厅吃皇家野兔
While I lay on the beach in montecito, off the radar,
而我呢就躺在海边 关掉手♥机♥
learning to surf, strolling through the farmers' market,
学习冲浪 在农民市场里闲逛
while Cece with a teacup of gin in hand,
茜茜手里端着一杯杜松子酒
Harasses the help.
手忙脚乱的帮忙
Well, you're gonna have a lot of fun, but are you sure
你肯定会玩得很开心 但你确信
you wanna be all by yourself the whole summer?
要自己渡过这个夏天吗
I know a palace with an empty room or 50.
我知道一个空置的宫殿 或者也许只有五十个人
Being alone is just what I need--no boys, no bars,
我只想独处 没有男生 没有酒吧
just a bottle of sunblock
只要一瓶防晒霜
and a dozen of the best beach reads.
一些可供在海边读的书
I needed to make a choice, and--and I choose me.
我需要做一个决定 我选择独处
Well, who knows? Maybe the Grimaldis' yacht
世事难料 也许格里马尔迪的游艇
can moor for a couple days in Malibu and we can meet up.
会在加州马里布停留几天 那样我们就会见面了
Oh, I'd love that.
希望如此
Hey, have you picked a date yet?
你们已经选好婚期了吗
We're thinking November.
我们考虑在十一月
Well, that doesn't give me nearly enough time
这点时间可不够我
to find a dress to outshine yours,
选条比你穿的更漂亮的裙子
and you know I'll be wearing white, of course.
你知道我会穿白色
What are you talking about? I already told Louis' seamstresses
你在说什么呢 我已经告诉路易斯的女裁缝
to make you a maid of honor dress
给你做条最闪亮的桃红色的
from the brightest fuchsia they could find.
伴娘裙子
Thank you.
谢谢你
Of course.
客气什么
So with lily locked up all summer,
你要和莉莉整个夏天都这么呆着
You don't think you're gonna get a little stir-crazy?
你们不会疯掉吗
Not really. I'm producing
不会 我正做
panic's album in the city, so I'll have lots of company.
城市恐慌影集 所以我会有很多同伴
What about the house in the Hamptons?
那在汉普斯顿的房♥子怎么办
I mean, is Cece gonna be there this year?
茜茜今年要去吗
No, she's staying in Montecito for Serena.
不 她和瑟琳娜待在加州蒙特斯托
Ah. You know, I'm actually ashamed to admit this,
我很不好意思承认这点
but I was kinda looking forward to spending some time out there.
但我有点希望在那里待上一阵
Since when do you like the Hamptons?
你什么时候喜欢上汉普斯顿了
I wouldn't mind leaving the city.
我不介意离开城市生活
It's been getting me down.
这里让我越来越泄气
You sad about Charlie leaving?
查莉走你很伤心吗
I know you two were getting close.
我知道你们的关系越来越亲密
It's not charlie he's talking about.
他不是在说查莉
Whoever or whatever it is, the Hamptons house is empty.
不管因为谁 不管什么原因 汉普斯顿的房♥子空着
You can have it all for yourself.
你可以自♥由♥享用
Would you wanna come with?
你要来吗
We could be each other's wingmen like Nate and Chuck.
我们可以像内特和恰克一样相伴左右
Maybe break up a couple or two.
也许可以让一两对恋人分手
Uh, yeah, thank you. Get me outta here.
谢谢了 带我逃离这里吧
Who knows? With all the, uh, relaxing you do,
谁知道呢 你们放松的同时
maybe you can get a little writing done while you're there.
也许可以在那写点东西
I don't know. I think maybe, uh, my writing days are behind me.
我不知道 也许我已经江郎才尽了
You were right. I loved it.
你是对的 我很喜欢它
So did my team here.
我的团队也非常看好
We think it's one of the best debut novels
我们觉得这是自乔纳森·萨法兰·佛耳以来
since Jonathan Safran Foer. Who exactly wrote it?
最好的处♥女♥作小说之一 到底是谁写的
I promised my client I wouldn't say,
我向客户保证不会说出去
But I'm sure once it's published,
但我相信一旦发表
the author will come forward. He'll--he'll have to.
作家自然就会出现 他肯定会露面
Where should we send the checks?
我们把支票送到哪
To me. I'll pass them along to the author.
给我 我会交给作者的
Barcelona?
巴塞罗那
I'm moving there.
我要搬去那儿
Nothing's really keeping me here.
这里没什么可挂念了
In order to fully transform,
要想洗心革面
we might need to free ourselves
我们得解放自我
of everything we've been holding on to.
放下一切
To send us on our new path-- the right one.
踏上新的路途 找到正确的方向
Uh, hi.
你好
Hi. Sorry.
你好 不好意思
Do we know each other?
我们认识吗
No, no, no. It's just "The Beautiful and Damned"--
不不 只是《美丽与毁灭》
It's one of my favorite novels.
是我最爱的小说之一
I can't believe you were reading it.
不敢相信你在看这本书
Normally, people only read novels around here
一般人们到这里来看小说
because they're trying to turn them into movies, so.
是因为想置身于电影中 所以
Which is exactly what you're doing, isn't it?
你就是这种人 对吧
I kind of lied to my boss about having already read it.
其实是我骗了上司说我读过这本书
I'm supposed to do a scene-by-scene comparison
我要做一个关于剧本和小说的
of the book to the script. Meeting's in an hour.
分场景比较 一个小时后就要开会了
Any chance you could help me?
你能帮帮我吗
Well, I don't know how I feel
我不知道帮助一个
about helping someone cut corners.
偷工减料的家伙会是什么感觉
But if it's for the good of Fitzgerald, I suppose
但如果是为了菲茨杰拉德 我想
I don't have to meet my grandmother for another hour.
我可以晚点再去见我外婆
Let's see. How far did you get?
我看看 你看了多少了
Not far enough. That's my boss.
还差的远 这是我上司
Hey, what are you doing here? What you doing here?
你们在这里做什么 你们呢
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表