剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Of course.
当然
I've recently learned of a few places
最近我听说了一些地方
that nobody like us would ever be caught dead in,
像我们这种身份的人不会被抓拍 出洋相
so I'm going to create you a new itinerary and text you
我会为你准备一条全新的旅游线路
where we should meet. à Très bient?t.
短♥信♥约你见面哈 一会儿见
Impatiente de te voir. Moi Aussi.
期待呢 我也是
What's with the emergency text? We're gonna be late for class.
怎么发了紧急短♥信♥来 上课都快迟到了
Oh, I'm not making it to class today,
噢 今天我不去上课了
which is why you'll be taking notes for me.
所以你们要为我记笔记
But it's nearly finals. What's more important than school?
马上就要期末考了 有什么比学业还重要
Miss Blair has a date with--
布莱尔小姐有约
Actually, I'd rather not say who just yet.
其实 我不太想告诉你们约会对象是谁
I'm taking a page from Gwyneth and Chris.
我要学格温妮丝和克里斯的样儿
The relationship means too much to me
这段恋情对我很重要
to be dissected by the masses.
不想因为众人的关注影响到我们
Hand me that M.C.L. cuff I gave you for christmas.
圣诞节我送你的手镯 给我
Oh, perfect.
完美
If she won't say who it is,
如果她不肯说是谁
I know someone who can find out for us.
我倒是知道谁能帮我们找出他
Okay, so the idea is that
好吧 你的主意就是
we search the "Gossip girl" archives
我们搜寻"八卦天后"的档案
for evidence of Dan and Blair sneaking around
找找看有没有丹和布莱尔地下情的证据
so you know for sure if Vanessa's telling the truth?
这样你就能知道瓦内萨说的是否属实
That's the basic idea.
这是最基本的
And... i'm sorry. I'm still new at this.
呃 不好意思 我还是新手
How is that better than just asking them?
这样还不如直接问他们来得好
Well, because if vanessa is lying and it isn't true,
如果瓦内萨说谎了 并非属实
then I'm a horrible friend for believing her,
那么我轻信于她 我就是个不靠谱的朋友
but if it is true, then they're horrible friends
但如果属实 那么他们没有把事情告诉我
for not telling me.
就是他们不靠谱了
Right there.
这里
They went out of town together.
他们一起出城过
Oh, that doesn't mean anything.
这不能说明什么
They went to Cornwall to find Juliet because
他们当时是去康沃尔找茱丽叶
she drugged me and tried to convince everyone I was crazy.
她对我下了药 还想让大家以为我失常了
Sure... 'cause that happens. They were spotted seeing a film
也对啦 时有发生 有人发现他们俩
called "Nétte" at the film forum.
在电影研讨会一起看电影《嫩耐特》
Dan lives at the film forum, and Blair was obsessed
丹就住在那附近 而且布莱尔超喜欢
with that orangutan.
那里的猩猩
It could be a coincidence.
也许只是个巧合
Hey, upper east siders,
嗨 上东区的贵族们
word is that B. is headed for a secret rendezvous.
爆料说布莱尔正在赶赴秘密约会
Question is, with who?
问题是 和谁呢
Okay, are you ready to help me out,
你准备好以上东区的行事风格
Upper east side style?
来帮我解忧了吗
First, I need to teach you
首先 我要教你如何使用
how to use the "Gossip girl" spotted" Map.
"八卦天后"爆料地图
Dan's standing outside of some restaurant
丹现在站在一个叫做"威塞卡"的餐厅前
called vessel-ka, but he's definitely acting weird.
但他看起来非常奇怪
Veselka, and guilty-weird or hungry-weird?
威塞卡 他是内疚的奇怪 还是饥饿的奇怪
The man loves his pierogies.
他很喜欢吃那的水饺了
You know, I'm not very good at this.
你知道这方面我不太在行
Maybe you should just come down here and see for yourself.
或许你该过来 自己看看
See, I can't.
听着 我不能来
That's the double-edged sword of "Gossip girl." I'd be spotted.
这是"八卦天后"的双刃剑 来的话 我也会被爆
Okay. He's going inside. Stand by.
好吧 他进去了 时刻待命
Someone else just arrived in a town car.
有人开着辆林肯城市车来了
Humphrey! You have to leave.
汉弗瑞 你赶快离开这儿
No one can see me here, and although you fall
不能有人知道我在这儿
under that moniker, I still need you to go.
就算你叫寂♥寞♥男♥孩也不可以留在这
Me? Wh-what are you doing here, deep in N.Y.U. Territory?
说我吗 那你来这是要深度学习的吗
If you've developed a passion for ukrainian food,
如果你突然喜欢上了乌克兰菜
then I think we did spend too much time together.
那应该多来找找我才是
Actually, I'm on a date. You can handle that, right?
其实我是来约会的 你懂的对吧
We're just friends. Date away.
我们只是朋友而已 约什么会嘛
Okay. You didn't see me here.
行了 你没在这儿见到我
Okay.
好吧
I'm sorry, Serena, but it's Blair.
很遗憾 瑟琳娜 布莱尔进去了
She's inside with Dan right now.
她现在和丹待在里面
I think...
我觉得
I think they're on a date.
我觉得他们是在约会
Poor S. Apparently, Blair and Dan's boots
可怜的S 布莱尔和丹的鞋子
are made for walking...
显然是为了
right all over you.
跨过你而制的
Look who it is!
看看这是谁呀
Blair and Serena!
布莱尔和... 瑟琳娜
Louis!
路易
Bonjour, Serena.
你好啊 瑟琳娜
Nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
Excuse us.
失陪一下
It was so romantic.
他好浪漫
My vivier arrived with a note from Louis.
我的维维恩到了 还附有路易的纸条
Usually I'd make him wait a standard 48 hours
通常我会让他等上两天
before going on a date, but I make exceptions for royalty.
再约会 但我可以为王子破例
And you bring royalty to Veselka.
你带王子来威塞卡吗[乌克兰咖啡厅]
Believe me, I'd rather be at petrossian,
我更想带他去佩卓仙[法国顶级品牌]
But he's here in secret, so he has to keep a low profile,
但他是偷偷来的 所以必须要低调
And what's lower than this?
没有比这里更低调的了
Look, Serena, you can't say anything to anyone.
瑟琳娜 你要保守秘密哦
As much as I'd love to tell the world,
虽然我很想让所有人都知道
this must remain a secret for now.
但现在必须要保密
I won't say a word, but I do expect a full report.
我什么也不会说 但你之后要如实汇报
Of course. It'll start like this. "Once upon a time..."
当然 我会从头说起 很久很久以前
A girl kept her date waiting too long. Go, go, go.
一个女孩让她的男伴等了好久 快去吧
So what happened?
情况如何
Blair wasn't with Dan. She was with a guy named Louis Grimaldi.
和布莱尔在一起的不是丹 是个叫路易·格里马迪的
They met in Paris last summer.
他们去年夏天在巴黎认识的
But I saw Dan go in.
但是我看着丹走进去的
You've met so many people in such a short amount of time,
你一下子认识了很多人
anyone would get confused.
谁都会容易弄混的
I remember him. I'm telling you, it was Dan.
我记得丹 我保证 那就是丹
Look, you did great. We have confirmation that Blair
你做得很好 现在我们有证据说
wasn't with Dan and that Vanessa was lying.
瓦内莎在撒谎 布莱尔没有和丹在一起
Mission accomplished. You ready to go uptown?
任务完成 了 你回上城区吗
Um... you know, actually, can I meet you later?
我能待会再和你碰面吗
I was hoping I could check out N.Y.U. While I was down here.
我想趁在这的时候看看纽约大学
Yeah, of course. Have fun.
当然可以 玩得开心点
All I know about my mom is that her name is Every Thorpe,
我只知道妈妈的名字是艾佛里·索普
and she had me when she was 22.
她是22岁生下的我
Maybe you should talk to Chuck about this.
也许你该和恰克谈谈
He went through something very similar.
他也有相似的经历
I'm not ready to discuss this with anyone but you.
除了你 我还没准备好和别人谈这个
Do you think this will be enough for the private investigator
你觉得这个够私♥家♥侦♥探♥
to find her?
找到她吗
Yeah, it's worth a call.
嗯 值得打个电♥话♥问问
Single malt for breakfast?
早饭就喝杯麦芽酒吗
Takes the edge off the coke.
缓解下可♥卡♥因♥的效果
I'm gonna go make that call.
我去打个电♥话♥
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
With Raina, no.
我和蕾娜之间吗 没有
But when you're ready to talk about whatever's up with you,
但如果你准备好谈谈你有什么心事时
let me know.
记得告诉我
Ah, the warm greeting of a friendship off the tracks.
啊 来自脱轨友谊的温暖问候
Come on, Vanessa. I'm--I'm making an effort here.
拜托 瓦内莎 我在努力与你和好啊
Apologies for being thrown by your sunny attitude.
这是为你用积极态度抛弃我的道歉吗
You've made it pretty clear that you're done with me.
你表现得很清楚 我们之间玩完了
I know I have, I know I have, but I was with my dad today,
我是那么说过 但今天我和我爸在一起
and I swung by Veselka.
我今天顺路经过威塞卡
Listen, I'm right by campus. You wanna grab some coffee?
我现在在纽大附近 你来一起喝杯咖啡吗
So all my heartfelt attempts to save our friendship
就是说我之前真心挽救友谊的行为
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表